The 2021 Fiesta Bowl was a great game with Oklahoma State’s consistent play eventually winning out over Notre Dame. And it all might have been different if the Cowboys didn’t recover an on-side kick from the Fighting Irish. Check back later to get all the details of the 2022 Fiesta Bowl!
One of the highly anticipated matchups of this year’s College Bowl season is the 2022 Fiesta Bowl. But what if you don’t have cable? Can you still watch it without cable TV? Yes, you can!
In a hurry? You need ESPN to watch the Fiesta Bowl as well as most of the other Bowl games, and you can get access with the below services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
Table Of Contents
Fiesta Bowl Schedule
When, where, how? Here’s the scoop on the 2022 Fiesta Bowl at the State Farm Stadium:
- Date: Jan 1, 2022 1:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Notre Dame (35) vs Oklahoma State (37)
Although the game airs on ESPN, you can stream the Fiesta Bowl without a cable subscription!
Do You Need a VPN?
If you find you can’t watch particular events because of your location, a VPN should allow you to get the access you are entitled to. It also provides extra security and unequalled privacy. See our complete VPN Guide for all you need to know.
How to Watch the Fiesta Bowl Online without Cable TV
These services offer an affordable alternative to expensive cable TV subscriptions. For as little as $35 per month, you can sign up and get live access to many of TV’s most popular networks, including ESPN.
These services provide a package of channels for your viewing pleasure and work over the internet. You don’t need cable to use them, but you will need an internet connection and a device to use. You can use a mobile device, computer, or streaming players like an Apple TV or a Roku.
For more info on specific services, see the breakdowns below.
Watch the Fiesta Bowl Online with Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a great option for sports fans and anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to cable TV. The service costs $69.99 per month and offers over 85 channels for live streaming.
Here are the basics:
- $69.99 per month, with no contract
- Works over the internet
- Watch LIVE TV on all your devices
- Includes 85+ channels like ESPN (great way to watch college football), AMC, TNT and more
- Watch the Fiesta Bowl live without cable
- Enjoy a huge on-demand library as well
- Find out more in our Hulu Live TV review
Overall, Hulu Live TV is one of our top recommendations.
Watch the Fiesta Bowl Without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. It’s even cheaper than Hulu, with plans starting at just $35 per month. There’s no contract or commitment, and Sling TV is very user-friendly.
- Plans from $35 per month
- NO contract – you are free to cancel at any time
- Watch Fiesta Bowl without cable live as it airs
- Get 30+ channels to start with a great selection of add-ons if you want more
- See the full scoop in our Sling TV review
Sling TV is the most budget-friendly option for sports fans, as it’s tough to beat $35 a month!
To sweeten the deal even further, Currently, save $10 on your first month of Sling TV.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Other Options to Watch Fiesta Bowl Online
- FuboTV – Decent streaming plan with 105+ channels, perhaps one of the best for sports. ESPN comes with the base plan. Read the FuboTV review for more.
- DIRECTV STREAM – $69.99/mo for 75+ channels, ESPN included. With $15 per month extra to spend, get 20+ regional sports networks! Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Vidgo — Get 100+ channels including all the ones NCAA fans want for only $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has details.
- YouTube TV – $64.99/mo for 80+ channels. Cloud DVR and much more.
That’s all you need to know for Fiesta Bowl streaming! If you have any questions, leave a comment below – and enjoy the game! Find details on other bowl games here.