With four AFC Championships and three Super Bowl victories, the Las Vegas Raiders have earned some of the most loyal fans in the NFL. Unfortunately, their last few seasons have been disappointing and marred with off-the-field controversy. Nevertheless, many dedicated fans believe the Las Vegas Raiders are due for a comeback and are eager to see their team go all the way to the Super Bowl.
In a hurry? The Las Vegas Raiders out-of-market games are aired live every Sunday on NFL Sunday Ticket. But there are other ways to watch the games too:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you deserve while securing your privacy. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available only through a satellite plan (mostly), but it is the easiest way to watch the whole NFL regular season.
- FuboTV: Although it won’t provide you with all out-of-market NFL games, it does give you 120+ channels including all those that you need to enjoy the season live. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: A great cable-replacement service with all of the NFL with the Choice plan. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: If you are looking for a low-cost way to live stream most games, this service is a great choice. Save with Sling TV!
If you’d rather talk to someone about NFL Sunday Ticket, a support person at DIRECTV Satellite can walk you through the process. Just call 877-432-7840.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
Due partly to the team’s relocation to Nevada, many fans find watching the Raiders every week challenging. Fortunately, some solutions help connect fans to their favorite team and ensure they never miss a kickoff.
Table Of Contents
In addition to the stunning displays of athletism, crushing tackles, and last-minute comebacks, the NFL is also very accessible. With other sports whose teams play countless games throughout the season, football is easy to follow, with just one game per team per week.
Despite only 17 regular season games per team, many viewers struggle to catch every game due to regional programming. Stations like Fox and CBS will prioritize local sports, so fans in other cities or states may not get a chance to see the Las Vegas Raiders take the field.
There are ways to circumvent regional programming that give fans options on Sunday. The most comprehensive solution is NFL Sunday Ticket which shows all the televised games.
So, if the goal is to watch any game you choose, why doesn’t everyone sign up for the NFL Sunday Ticket? While it’s an excellent service, NFL Sunday Ticket requires a DIRECTV satellite subscription. For some, a satellite subscription isn’t feasible due to HOA, apartment regulations, or cost.
Out-of-Market Las Vegas Raiders Games Options
The following is a list of available options for those fans who reside out-of-market.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Viewers can tune into whichever game they wish from around the country; unfortunately, it also requires a satellite contract. (NFL Sunday Ticket review)
- NFL+ Premium: This service runs for $9.99/mo and provides full audio coverage and replay clips of every game. However, fans won’t be able to tune in for a full televised experience. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: When multiple games are live across the country on Sundays, viewers automatically get the franchise they’re located closest to. With RedZone, fans can watch all the Sunday afternoon games simultaneously. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: A virtual private network isn’t a direct solution but allows fans to stream games online. VPN can make viewers appear local, thereby eliminating regional programming barriers. (VPNs for Out-of-Market Viewing)
- SiriusXM: For a monthly fee, fans can tune into satellite radio and hear the audio broadcast of their favorite team. Although, this feature is also available with NFL+.
- Local Sports Pub: While it will cost you the price of a few drinks and maybe an appetizer, the local pub will likely have several screens showing all the games being played.
In the last several years, streaming services have surged in popularity due to the convenience of point-and-click entertainment. Many of these platforms offer additional sports packages that include NFL Redzone. The following list shows just some of the available options:
- FuboTV: Sign up for $74.99/mo, and you’ll have access to over 120 channels. To get NFL RedZone, you’ll need to spend an extra $10.99/mo with the Sports Plus package that includes another 30 sports channels. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: For $40.00/mo, you can get over 40 channels of entertainment and add RedZone, plus 10 sports stations for an extra $11/mo. (Sling TV review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Along with a generous on-demand library of movies and shows, Hulu now offers live TV. You can access on-demand titles and more than 85 channels for $69.99/mo. For RedZone fans will need to add the sports package. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Vidgo: For over 140 channels, including NFL RedZone, a subscription plan is $79.95/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: While known for content creators and vlogging, YouTube now also offers live TV. To get over 100 channels, subscribers pay $64.99/mo. For football fans, to access RedZone, you’ll need to select the Sports Plus package.
A virtual private network is a great way to avoid region-locked content. By routing your internet traffic through another area, you can effectively trick regional programming into thinking you’re local.
Check our VPN guide for more details on streaming out-of-market games.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Las Vegas Raiders Games
Regarding streaming devices, there isn’t a shortage of options with companies like Amazon, Apple, and Google involved. The most popular devices include Roku, Apple TV, Amazon FireTV, and Chromecast. However, many televisions now offer smart features that also allow streaming content. Current-generation video game consoles also support online streaming content.
You can use VPNs with streaming devices, although some of them require a bit of configuration before working correctly.
The Las Vegas Raiders fans are no longer bound by regional programming and have numerous options for viewing games out-of-market. NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL+, and NFL RedZone are just a few of the choices dedicated fans have when looking to tune into kickoff. Streaming devices paired with VPN technology allow the streaming of out-of-market games and provide a means to enjoy any region-locked content.
Will DIRECTV STREAM show out-of-market Las Vegas Raiders games?
Unfortunately, DIRECTV STREAM is a separate product from satellite services and still abides by regional programming guidelines. NFL Sunday Ticket allows viewing all games but requires a satellite subscription. DIRECTV STREAM does not offer NFL Network or NFL RedZone, so the only option is the satellite.
Can I watch more out-of-market NFL games apart from the Raiders?
Here is a detailed guide on how to watch other out-of-market games:
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help: