The Liberty Bowl is one of the games leading up to New Year’s. You won’t want to miss this game. As with all team’s lucky enough to end up in a college bowl game, it’s their last chance of the year to take home a win.
In a hurry? You can watch the Liberty Bowl online or with cable on ESPN with the following streaming services online:
- FuboTV: ESPN included, so you can watch the Liberty Bowl and many more college bowl games for $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu: ESPN with 80+ other channels — a decent overall plan for groups and families for $64.99. Free 7 day trial.
- Sling TV: $35 per month, ESPN included, more than 10 extra sports channels available for a few more bucks. First month for a discounted $10.
Table Of Contents
If you don’t have cable, there are several ways that you can watch the Liberty Bowl live stream using a streaming service. All of the details you need, from game time, to service options are included in the sections below. You’ll be ready to start streaming by the end of this article!
Liberty Bowl Schedule
This game airs at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium:
- Date: Dec 28, 2021 6:45 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Texas Tech (34) vs Mississippi State (7)
You’ll be able to take your pick of ways to watch the 2021 Liberty Bowl. Whether you want to use a streaming service or skip straight to WatchESPN, you’ll be able to watch the game your way. All you need to do is pick a service and you’ll be all set to watch the game!
How to Watch the Liberty Bowl Streaming without Cable
They also offer some great added features, like the ability to upgrade your account, to watch content on-demand, and much more.
Each service offers something positive. It will just depend on which one works for you. Luckily, none of these services require contracts, so you’re always free to cancel and move on to another service if you’re not satisfied.
Most people switch to streaming services because they are cheaper. They stick with streaming because there are more features and more ways to watch TV. With the average streaming service, you can watch from just about anywhere.
You can even take your streaming devices with you and watch on the bus, on vacation, or just about anywhere else! You can’t usually do that with most cable services.
As for streaming devices, you have a number of options. You can stream on Apple TV, Roku, computers, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, gaming consoles, and other devices. Chances are, if it has a screen and an internet connection, you can probably watch a streaming service on it.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Online with Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a great option that offers over 80 channels at $64.99 per month. Live content is great, but Hulu excels by also offering all of the on-demand content that comes with Hulu.
This means thousands of hours of content whenever you want to watch it. ESPN is included and you can also watch the WatchESPN app.
So, you can watch the Liberty Bowl live stream in a variety of ways. Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Stream more than 80+ channels
- Hulu’s on-demand content is included
- Watch ESPN, local channels, TNT, TBS, FS1, NBCSN, and much more
- Save your favorites to the cloud-based DVR
- $64.99 per month
- A free Hulu Live trial gives you free TV for a week
- Cancel anytime you want!
- You can watch with Apple TV, computers, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review can offer more details on this popular service.
The Hulu with Live TV free 7-day trial offers a way to watch the Liberty Bowl online for free.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV features three package options, but if you want ESPN, you want the Sling Orange package. Sling Orange offers more than 30 channels for $35 per month.
This is not only one of the cheapest packages, it’s the cheapest way to stream sports on any service. Standard features like an on-demand library and TV Everywhere app access is also included. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Choose from multiple packages
- ESPN is included in the Sling Orange package
- Plans are available from $35 a month
- Stream through the main Sling TV interface or watch TV Everywhere apps
- Sling TV works on Apple TV, iOS/Android, Roku, Chromecast, and more
The Sling TV $10 month trial gives you time to determine if Sling TV is right for you.
Our Sling TV review has all of the additional details you might need.
More Ways to Watch the Liberty Bowl Online
You’ve heard about two popular ways to stream ESPN without cable. If you’re interested in finding other ways to watch ESPN, there are a couple of remaining options. Here are other ways to stream the Liberty Bowl online:
- DIRECTV STREAM – The basic package is $69.99/month and includes more than 65 channels from ESPN to HBO. Pay $15 more each month and get RSNs! Read our DIRECTV STREAM review, here.
- FuboTV: Popular sports plan starting at $64.99 with over 35 sports channels including ESPN. Find out about other channels and plans in this FuboTV review.
- Vidgo — Get ESPN, ESPNU, and more for $55/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- YouTube TV – ESPN is available with more than 85 channels for just $64.99 per month.
Find out how to stream other NCAAF games in our College Bowl Games guide. Our comments are open if you have any questions about how to watch the Liberty Bowl online.