One of the first bowl games of the season is the LendingTree Bowl (previously the Mobile Alabama Bowl). This game, like many other bowl games, airs on ESPN. While ESPN has always been thought of as a cable channel, you can watch the LendingTree Bowl online without cable.
In a hurry? The following cable-free services will let you watch the LendingTree Bowl at Mobile Alabama this year:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
All of the information you need to stream the game in Mobile Alabama is included in this guide. The most important part, beyond the game details, is the information about the streaming options. You can use any of the streaming services in this article to watch the LendingTree Bowl online.
LendingTree Bowl Schedule
The LendingTree Bowl is played in the Ladd-Peebles Stadium. It is one of the earliest games:
- Date: Dec 18, 2021 5:45 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Eastern Michigan (20) vs Liberty (56)
That means you’ll have plenty of ways to watch the 2021 Mobile Alabama game without cable! Most of these services also offer a free trial. If you sign up at the right time, this means that you’ll be able to watch the LendingTree Bowl live stream 100% free!
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the LendingTree Bowl without Cable
Whenever a game is on ESPN, we recommend both Hulu Live and Sling TV to watch the event without cable. The reason that we recommend these services is because they are two of the most popular streaming services that offer ESPN without cable.
Both services also offer a free trial and don’t require contracts. This means you can try each service out and if you’re not happy, you can cancel the service at any time.
Streaming is becoming the preferred way to watch cable channels for millions of people. The main reason for the switch is that streaming services offer a cheaper way to watch popular TV and they don’t stick you with a contract.
Many services also offer more freedom and additional ways to watch TV. The average cable plan is over $100 per month, but the average streaming service is around $69.99 per month.
You can stream from just about anywhere as long as you have a device and an internet connection. Streaming is possible on mobile devices including tablets, computers, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, smart TVs, and many other devices.
Watch the LendingTree Bowl Online with Sling TV
Sling TV features three packages. The cheapest option to stream the LendingTree Bowl is Sling Orange. This $35/month package includes over 30 channels and ESPN is one of them.
If you want more channels, there are several add-on options available. An on-demand library is included, and a limited cloud-DVR is also available.
Check out more details on Sling TV:
- $35 per month
- Sling Orange features 30+ channels
- Add more channels if you want them
- Stream through Sling TV or WatchESPN
- Sling TV is your chance to watch college football at the lowest price in streaming
- Stream on Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, computers, and more
Remember, you can sign up and save $10 on Sling TV today to watch the game.
Our Sling TV review has all of the details that you might need.
Stream the LendingTree Bowl on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV starts you off with all of the content that comes with Hulu on-demand and then adds more than 85 live channels to the mix.
This package is available for $69.99 per month. As ESPN is included, you’ll be all set to watch the LendingTree Bowl without cable. But you also get ESPN+ (and Disney+).
Here are other Hulu Live highlights:
- Start with 85+ channels or add more
- Disney+ and ESPN+ included
- Stream all of the available Hulu on-demand content
- Unlimited cloud-DVR comes with 9-month storage
- $69.99 each month
- No commitments are required – You can cancel anytime
- Watch on iOS/Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, computers, etc.
Make sure to read our Hulu with Live TV review if you have any questions.
More Ways to Watch the LendingTree Bowl Live Stream
Now that you know more about Hulu Live and Sling TV, you have an idea of how you can watch ESPN without cable. Of course, there are a couple more services that will allow you to watch the LendingTree Bowl streaming cable-free. Those services include:
- FuboTV: ESPN as part of 35+ sports channels with a total of 105+ channels at $69.99 per month. Cable-free, one week trial. Read more in this FuboTV review.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Stream more than 75 channels including ESPN. Packages start at $69.99 per month. RSNs included for $15 more. Read more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Vidgo — A low-cost to get ESPN and the conference networks for only $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has the details.
- YouTube TV – All it takes is $64.99 per month for you to get over 85 channels including ESPN, local channels, and much more.
Make sure to read up on other College Bowl Games you can watch without cable! If you still have questions about how to watch the LendingTree Bowl without cable, you can leave them in the comments!
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!