It’s Monday Night Football Week 6 featuring an AFC West match-up between the Denver Broncos and the Los Angeles Chargers from SoFi Stadium.
In a hurry? You can watch this game with FuboTV.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Who: Denver Broncos (2-3) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-2)
- When: Monday, October 17th (EDT)
- Where: ESPN.
The Broncos and Chargers kickoff at . But Monday Night Countdown starts at with the official start of MNF at .
Broncos at Chargers
The weekend’s slate of games wraps up with this AFC West battle of teams sitting on the bubble for playoff spots. Right now, the 3-2 Los Angeles Chargers would secure one of the AFC’s three wild card spots while the 2-3 Denver Broncos are amongst six teams within a game of reaching the postseason.
Bronco fans expected more after signing quarterback Russell Wilson in the offseason. But a season-opening 17-16 loss to his former team, Seattle Seahawks, set a negative initial tone. After the squad’s most recent disappointing performance, a 12-9 overtime loss to the Indianapolis Colts, he said that “I let the team down tonight” and that “I’ve got to play better.”
Meanwhile, the Chargers have responded to a 1-2 start with successive road wins, 34-24 over the Houston Texans and 30-28 against the Cleveland Browns. They are hoping that they can tack on a pair of home victories prior to taking a bye week and move to 5-2. (LA hosts the Seahawks on October 23.)
LA’s most recent win was secured when Cleveland quarterback Jacoby Brissett’s late-game pass, which was thrown with remaining in the contest, was picked off by safety Alohi Gilman.
The Chargers are generally ranked well-ahead of Broncos and this is shown in the line, which started at Chargers -4 but is now sitting at almost a touchdown. The total is sitting at roughly 47, implying a final score of 20-27, Chargers.
This is another week where Monday Night Football is only on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. There is no simulcast on ABC or Manningcast on ESPN2. You can watch the Broncos-Chargers matchup this week on these live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: Get over 120 live TV channels for $69.99/mo with other options. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Offers all the channels you need and more starting at $69.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides 85+ channels and ESPN+/Disney+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: Get ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 (includes ABC Sports) with Sling Orange for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- Vidgo: Large channel selection including ESPN for $59.95/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Get 85+ channels for $64.99/mo.
Featured image cropped from Los Angeles Chargers Keenan Allen – Denver Broncos Chris Harris by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
- Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11] - 11/15/2022
- Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/13/2022
- 🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/12/2022