The NFL’s Week 8 comes to an end with Monday Night Football featuring an AFC North contest between the two Ohio teams: Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium.
In a hurry? You can watch this game with FuboTV.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Who: Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) at Cleveland Browns (2-5)
- When: Monday, October 31st (EDT)
- Where: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes.
Kickoff of this Bengals-Browns game is at . But, as usual, Monday Night Countdown starts at with the official start of MNF at .
Bengals at Browns
This all-Ohio rivalry matchup grabs the country’s attention on Halloween evening. The Bengals (4-3) enter the game in second place in the AFC North just behind the Ravens while the Browns (2-5) are tied for the second-worst record in the AFC.
Cincinnati has been hot as of late, turning around a 0-2 start with a 4-1 mark in its last five games, the only setback of that stretch being a narrow 19-17 defeat to Baltimore. Its offense has been especially impressive in recent outings. The Bengals scored 30+ points in wins over the Saints and Falcons the past two weeks. In its 35-17 victory over Atlanta, quarterback Joe Burrow led the team to touchdowns on its first four possessions.
Cleveland has had the opposite type of season, surprising many with its 2-1 start before embarking on a four-game losing streak. It is hoping to turn things around with what would be an impressive win over the Bengals before heading into its bye week. However, there has been too much lately of what running back Kareem Hunt said after Sunday’s 23-20 loss to Baltimore: “We found a way to lose the game.”
The sportsbooks consistently see the Bengals winning this game with a field goal and a total of 45. That implies a final score of 24-21.
This is another week with the Manningcast on ESPN2. Or you can watch the regular version of Monday Night Football on ESPN and the Spanish-language broadcast on ESPN Deportes. This Bengals-Browns game streams via these live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: Offers 120+ sports-heavy TV channels for $74.99/mo with options for much more. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get this full cable replacement service starting at $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides 85+ channels and Disney+/ESPN+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: Get ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 (includes ABC Sports) with Sling Orange for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- Vidgo: Provides all the major ESPN-channels for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Get 85+ channels for $72.99/mo.
Get information about watching every NFL game in our NFL Viewer’s Guide and our Out-of-Market Guide.
Image cropped from Ricky Seals-Jones (Browns vs Bengals) by Erik Drost under CC BY 2.0.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022