Could the struggling Cardinals end the Eagles’ perfect record? They may seem an unlikely choice to do so, but as the saying goes, any given Sunday… It’s one of the best things about the NFL!
In a hurry? Get Fox and CBS with FuboTV!
Here are the details of this game:
- Who: Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) at Arizona Cardinals (2-2)
- When: Sunday, October 9th (EDT)
- Where: Fox.
The lone remaining undefeated team in the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles (4-0), fly west to take on the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) in the desert in one of Sunday afternoon’s most anticipated matchups.
The game is especially pivotal for the Eagles as they have two teams nipping on their heels in the competitive NFC East as the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants are both 3-1. Meanwhile, the Cardinals are in a four-way tie for first, last, and every place in between in the NFC West.
Philadelphia is coming off of an impressive comeback win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, turning a 14-0 deficit into a 29-21 victory. In doing so, it recorded more than 400 yards of offense for the fourth straight game to open the season, something only six other teams had done in the past 52 years.
Most of the talk around the Cardinals is how the defense is carrying the team while their offense struggles in mediocrity. If the former starts to falter, Arizona could sink, but if the latter gets going, this squad could ultimately turn out to be a very good one.
The Eagles are generally favored by five points with an over-under for the game of around 49.5 points, so most are thinking that Philadelphia will win by a score in the ballpark of 27-22.
Other Sunday Morning and Afternoon Games
Here are the rest of the games on Sunday during the day with times (EDT) and channels):
- : New York Giants vs Green Bay Packers (NFLN)
- : Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills (CBS)
- : Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns (CBS)
- : Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars (CBS)
- : Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Fox)
- : Detroit Lions at New England Patriots (Fox)
- : Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints (Fox)
- : Miami Dolphins at New York Jets (CBS)
- : Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Fox)
- : Tennessee Titans at Washington Commanders (CBS)
- : San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers (CBS)
- : Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams (Fox)
If you aren’t focused on your home team, you may want to sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket. It allows you to watch the Eagles at the Cardinals game — and every other out-of-market game. You can get all the details in our Sunday Ticket review.
NFL games during the day normally air on CBS (AFC mostly) and Fox (NFC mostly). The main exception are the International morning games that air on NFL Network and ESPN.
You can get these channels through the following live TV streaming services. You can also get NFL RedZone as an add-on, allowing you to watch all the Sunday afternoon games at the same time.
- FuboTV: Offers 100+ channels for $74.99/mo (FuboTV review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides 85+ live channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: Limited to Fox but for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- YouTube TV: Offers all the local channels for $72.99/mo.
Note: DIRECTV STREAM provides great sports coverage starting at $74.99/mo. But it does not offer NFL Network or NFL RedZone at this time. See our DIRECTV STREAM review.
You can watch the Eagles-Cardinals game for free OTA with a digital antenna.
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help:
- NFL Honors
- NFL Combine
- NFL Draft
- NFL Preseason
- NFL Regular Season
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- NFL Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- Out-of-Market NFL Games
- NFL in Canada.
Featured image cropped from Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick – Arizona Cardinals Daryl Washington by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022