After a close-fought Week 6 matchup between the Washington Commanders and the Chicago Bears, Week 7 presents another well-matched battle between the New Orleans Saints and the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
In a hurry? Watch all the TNF games with Amazon Prime Video!
Here are the details you need to watch this week’s Thursday Night Football game:
- Who: New Orleans Saints (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-4)
- When: Thursday, October 20th (EDT)
- Where: Amazon Prime.
As usual, Thursday Night Football begins at . The kickoff is at . Al Michaels provides play-by-play with Kirk Herbstreit doing analysis. Sideline reporting is by Kaylee Hartung. And Tony Gonzales and Richard Sherman provide pregame and postgame analysis.
About This Saints-Cardinals Game
Both the Saints and Cardinals are struggling this season as each has put together a 2-4 record so far. However, both are also still right in the thick of things in their respective divisions as the NFC South and NFC West leaders are 3-3. So this game still carries quite a bit of importance. As Saints coach Dennis Allen said, “It’s not a time for panic,” which is true for Arizona as well.
Both are coming off of losses, however. New Orleans followed a 39-32 win over the Seahawks on October 9th with a 30-26 setback at the hands of the Bengals, both contests taking place in the Big Easy.
Meanwhile, the Cardinals have lost two straight, 20-17 to the Eagles at home and 19-9 to the Seahawks in Seattle.
Looking ahead, both of New Orleans’ starting quarterbacks this season, Andy Dalton and Jameis Winston, entered the week listed as “limited” but should be healthy for Thursday’s game. They have split the team’s six starts this season.
The Cardinals will be without receiver Marquise Brown and guard Justin Pugh. Brown is out for weeks (foot fracture) while Pugh is out for the whole season (ACL injury).
You know it’s a new world when one of the NFL’s top games goes streaming only. This year, Amazon Prime Video is the only source for complete coverage of Thursday Night Football. Cord-clingers are just out of luck.
Amazon Prime Video is available on pretty much every streaming device. See our review for the complete list. But you can depend that it supposed every device you use including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and Android and iOS mobile devices.
You can also watch Thursday Night Football on NFL+ for just $4.99/mo. But it limits you to mobile devices. NFL+ also provides access to Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, and the game featuring your local team. See our NFL+ review for more information.
How to Live Stream All the Week 7 NFL Games
The rest of the Week 7 games air on traditional TV channels. Here’s this week’s schedule:
- Sun Oct 23 : Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : New York Jets at Denver Broncos (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Houston Texans at Las Vegas Raiders (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Chargers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins (NBC)
- Mon Oct 24 : Chicago Bears at New England Patriots (ESPN)
Assuming they are playing Sunday, you should be able to watch your local team for free with your local CBS Fox, or NBC affiliates. All you need is a digital antenna. Of course, you can also stream these games with live TV streaming services like FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, and Hulu + Live TV.
You can also learn how to watch those Sunday afternoon games in our out-of-market viewer’s guide.
Featured image cropped from Arizona Cardinals Tyrann Mathieu – New Orleans Saints Jimmy Graham by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
- Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11] - 11/15/2022
- Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/13/2022
- 🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/12/2022