After a remarkable Week 7 battle between the New Orleans Saints and the Arizona Cardinals, Week 8 presents a match between two teams that have struggled this season but still manage to top their divisions. The Baltimore Ravens take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
In a hurry? Watch all the TNF games with Amazon Prime Video!
Here are the details you need to watch this week’s Thursday Night Football game:
- Who: Baltimore Ravens (4-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4)
- When: Thursday, October 20th (EDT)
- Where: Amazon Prime.
As always, Thursday Night Football will begin at with kickoff at . The legendary Al Michaels is on play-by-play with Kirk Herbstreit (analysis) and Kaylee Hartung (sideline). Tony Gonzales and Richard Sherman will provide pregame and postgame analysis.
About This Ravens-Buccaneers Game
This is a matchup of one team that is the definition of mediocre, alternating wins and losses every week, and another that followed a 2-0 start with a 1-4 record since then. However, both are tied for first place in their respective divisions.
The Ravens currently share the AFC North’s top spot with the Bengals — both with 4-3 records. Baltimore’s most recent outing was a 23-20 win over the Browns that consisted of the Ravens nearly blowing another double-digit lead after the break. However, on Sunday, a 10-point edge at 23-13 proved to be enough of a cushion.
Meanwhile, 45-year-old Tom Brady showed his frustration in a number of outbursts during his Buccaneers’ 21-3 loss to the Panthers on Sunday. In fact, there has been talk of him retiring again although he quickly dispelled those rumors, saying that “I made a commitment to this team” and “I’ve never quit on anything in my life.” Helping his cause is that despite Tampa Bay being 3-4, the team shares the NFC South lead with Atlanta.
This year, Amazon Prime Video is the home for complete coverage of Thursday Night Football. (This is assuming you don’t count the first Thursday of the season, which was strangely considered Sunday Night Football.) Cord-clingers beware!
Amazon Prime Video is available on every device that is currently in use. For a complete list, see our review. But you’ll probably find yours in a short-list: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and Android and iOS mobile devices.
Thursday Night Football is also available with NFL+ for just $4.99/mo. But you are limited to mobile devices. NFL+ also provides access to the other primetime games (SNF and MNF) as well as the game featuring your local team. See our NFL+ review for details.
How to Live Stream All the Week 8 NFL Games
The rest of the Week 8 games air on traditional live TV channels. Here’s this week’s schedule:
- Sun Oct 30 : Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars (ESPN+)
- Sun Oct 30 : Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : Miami Dolphins at Detroit Lions (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 : Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : Las Vegas Raiders at New Orleans Saints (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 : New England Patriots at New York Jets (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 : Pittsburgh Steelers at Philadelphia Eagles (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 : Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 : Washington Commanders at Indianapolis Colts (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 : Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills (NBC)
- Mon Oct 31 : Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns (ESPN)
If you have local affiliates of CBS, Fox, and NBC, you should be able to watch 3 of 5 Sunday games for free with a digital antenna. Increasingly, people just stream these games with live TV streaming services like FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, and Hulu + Live TV.
Learn how to watch all the Sunday afternoon games in our out-of-market viewer’s guide.
Image created from Lamar Jackson by All-Pro Reels under CC BY-SA 2.0 and Josh Freeman by Jeffrey Beall under CC BY-SA 3.0.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022