The 2021 Peach Bowl saw Pittsburgh leading most of the way through three quarters only to watch the Spartans dominate the fourth quarter and win the game. Check back later to get all the details for watching the next Peach Bowl!
The year is drawing to a close, and for football fans, that means one thing – it’s college bowl season! Some of the year’s biggest games will fall on the last few days of the year, and one matchup that fans are particularly excited about is the 2021 Peach Bowl.
In a hurry? You can use these three services to watch the upcoming Peach Bowl without cable:
- FuboTV: ESPN included as part of 35+ sports channels for $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu: Family and group-friendly streaming services with ample sports channels for $69.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: Budget online streaming from $35 per month, ESPN included. Get 3-days free to try it out.
Table Of Contents
This year it will be easier than ever to watch the Peach Bowl online. Fans can use one of the services listed below to catch the action live, without paying a fortune for cable TV. Find out how in the guide below.
Peach Bowl Schedule
First foremost, what’s the schedule for the 2021 Peach Bowl?
- Date: Dec 30, 2021 7:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Michigan State (31) vs Pittsburgh (21)
The 2021 Peach Bowl is sure to be an exciting game to watch. The action will air on ESPN, but you can watch the Peach Bowl without cable using one of the services described below.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable TV
These services provide access to live TV without a cable subscription. Both give you ESPN live streaming access, which means you can access the Peach Bowl live stream this weekend. This will also provide access to the other college bowl games!
These services work over the internet, and do not require cable subscriptions. All you’ll need is a compatible device (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, computer, smartphone, etc) and a subscription to the service. Learn more about the specifics of each below.
Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable Using FuboTV Free Trial
FuboTV (free trial) is one of the best ways out there not only for streaming bowl games, but sports in general. It’s a great alternative to cable TV. A bit about the service:
- You can get a free trial for 7 days
- Prices begin at $64.99 per month
- There’s no contract, cancel any time
- You get ESPN, ABC, and more in most areas
- There are over 100 channels available
- A cloud DVR comes with each package
Watch the Peach Bowl Online with Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV will be one of the best ways to stream the Peach Bowl without cable. The service is an affordable, well-rounded, and easy-to-use cable TV alternative. Here are the basics:
- No contract required – cancel any time
- Watch ESPN live and enjoy the Peach Bowl live stream as it airs
- Enjoy 85+ channels, including FOX News, CNN, TNT, ESPN and more
- Great service to watch college football without cable
- Get a huge on-demand library of shows and movies
- Watch on all your favorite devices (streaming players, smartphones, computers, etc.)
- Learn more in our Hulu Live TV review
Hulu Live TV will be the best way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable. It’s a very well-rounded service that offers a lot of entertainment in one package. You can even try it out for free for 7 days!
Stream the Peach Bowl Online via Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. This year it will be the cheapest way to watch Peach Bowl action because of its low, $35/mo price point. Here are the basics:
- $35 per month
- No contract – cancel any time
- Stream 30+ channels live
- Expand your selection with add-on packages
- Get ESPN, TBS, TNT, CNN and many more
- Watch on all your devices
- Learn more in our Sling TV review
Right now, you can start a month trial for $10 to watch the Peach Bowl!
Other Options to Watch Peach Bowl Online
Hulu and Sling TV are two of our top recommendations, but there are other good services you can use for the Peach Bowl live stream. These include:
- Vidgo: $55/mo for 85+ channels including 5 from ESPN and all the conference networks. See our Vidgo review.
- DIRECTV STREAM: $69.99/mo for roughly 80 channels. DIRECTV STREAM review here.
- YouTube TV: $64.99/mo for 85+ channels.
All of these services function in a very similar way, and each will provide a way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable TV.
See our Complete Bowl Game Guide for more information.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!