College Bowl season is one of the best times of the year for sports fans! One of the most anticipated games every year is the Rose Bowl. You won’t want to miss this game – and you won’t have to. It’s now possible to watch the Rose Bowl online without cable TV, so anyone can watch.
In a hurry? The next Rose Bowl takes place on New Year’s Day in 2022. Use one of the following services to watch it live:
- FuboTV: 100+ channels with ESPN included in the $64.99 per month base plan. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu: A beginner-friendly streaming service with 10+ sports channels and plenty of other variety at $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: Budget and customizable, starting from $35 per month. ESPN included in $35 per month base plan. First month for a discounted $10!
Table Of Contents
The action kicks off on New Year’s Day and millions of people will be tuning in. If you’ve quit cable in order to save money, you’ll still be able to get the Rose Bowl live stream. We’ll show you how in the guide below.
Rose Bowl Schedule
The 2022 Rose Bowl will be played on new year’s day at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, CA.
- Date: Jan 1, 2022 5:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Ohio State (48) vs Utah (45)
How to Watch the Rose Bowl Online without Cable TV
These two services are similar in that they offer a package of live TV channels to watch at home and on-the-go. Both work over the internet and do not require a cable subscription. You can sign up and be watching live TV in a matter of minutes!
Sling TV starts from just $35 a month and Hulu is $64.99 per month – so both are quite affordable. Both offer ESPN live streaming, which will cover the Rose Bowl and most other college bowl games.
Find out more about these useful services in the guide below.
Watch the Rose Bowl Without Cable via Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a great service for cord-cutters looking for an alternative to cable TV. It is affordable at just $64.99 per month, and provides a ton of value. It’s also non-contract, which means you are free to cancel at any time.
This service offers the best of both worlds: live & on-demand entertainment. On the live side, Hulu provides 80+ channels for live streaming, including ESPN, FX, FOX News, CNN and many more. For on-demand, subscribers enjoy an absolutely huge library of TV shows, movies and Hulu Originals.
Hulu works on all your favorite devices, from streaming players (Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, etc.) to mobile devices and computers. It’s easy to use and set up, so you can sign up and be watching live TV in just a few minutes.
Curious to learn more? Read through our detailed Hulu Live TV review.
If you’d rather test things out for yourself, you can try it out for free for 7 days!
Watch the 2020 Rose Bowl Online on Sling TV
Sling TV is a budget-friendly way to watch Rose Bowl without a cable subscription. For as little as $35 per month, Sling provides access to live TV from many of the best channels out there! If you’re looking to save money, it’s tough to beat the value of Sling TV.
ESPN is included in the basic package, which means you can get the Rose Bowl live stream easily and also watch college football without cable all season long. You can pick your channels and customize the lineup from anywhere from 30 to 100+ channels.
Other Options to Watch Rose Bowl Online
- DIRECTV STREAM: Costs $69.99 per month for 60+ channels. Base plan includes ESPN, but you can get dozens of regional sports networks for $84.99 per month. DIRECTV STREAM review has more details.
- FuboTV: ESPN with 35+ other sports channels at $64.99 per month. DVR also included! Learn more in this FuboTV review.
- Vidgo — Get ESPN with 85+ total channels for $55/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- YouTube TV: Costs $50 per month for 80+ channels.
Do you have questions about how to watch the Rose Bowl online? Leave a comment below!