FIFA Qatar Cup 2022 starts on November 20, 2022. One of the most anticipated matches at Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan, Qatar, pits France against Australia. The match will occur on November 22, 2022, at .
In a hurry? Here are the streaming services that will give you access to all the 2022 World Cup matches:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
World Cup Group D Match Schedule
You will want to catch all the Group D action by watching the following:
• Tuesday November 22 : Denmark vs Tunisia (FS1, Telemundo)
• Tuesday November 22 : France vs Australia (Fox, Telemundo)
• Saturday November 26 : Australia vs Tunisia (FS1, Telemundo)
• Saturday November 26 : France vs Denmark (FS1, Telemundo)
• Wednesday November 30 : Australia vs Denmark (FS1, Telemundo)
• Wednesday November 30 : Tunisia vs France (Fox, Universo)
Where to Watch Cup 2022 Action
There are many options for live streaming the matches, and often it is part of the provider’s basic plan. Check out FuboTV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV and Vidgo for English-speaking options. Viewers preferring broadcast in Spanish will want to consider Peacock.
The knockout rounds occur after the group stage on:
• December 3 – December 6 Round of 16
• December 9 – December 10 Quarterfinals
• December 13 – December 14 Semifinals
• December 17 – Third-place Playoff
• December 18 – World Cup Final
How to Watch Australia vs France in Every Country
- United States: Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Telemundo (TV, Streaming), SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Peacock (Streaming, App)
- Canada: TSN3 (Streaming, App), TSN4 (Streaming, App), TSN5 (Streaming, App), Réseau des sports (TV, Streaming, App), TSN1 (Streaming, App), CTV Television Network (TV, App)
- United Kingdom: BBC One (TV, Streaming, App), BBC Radio 5 Live (Radio), BBC Sport (TV, Streaming, App), talkSPORT Radio (Radio)
- Germany: ZDF (TV, Streaming, App)
- France: Molotov (TV, Streaming, App), beIN SPORTS (TV, App), Free (TV, Streaming, App), beIN Sports 1 (TV), TF1 (TV, Streaming, App)
- Colombia: Claro Sports (TV, Streaming, App), DIRECTV Sports App (Streaming, App)
- Indonesia: Vidio (TV, Streaming, App), SCTV (TV, Streaming)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: Sports18 (TV), Voot Select (Streaming, App), JioTV (TV, Streaming, App)
- Australia: SBS (Streaming), SBS On Demand (Streaming, App)
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
France vs Australia – The Teams
This is one of the most anticipated matchups of group play, and it is the second matchup in the Group D bracket. France claimed the last World Cup victory in 2018, and many expect them to repeat it. One must look back to 1962 when Brazil was the last team to win back-to-back tournaments.
France Cup Team
• Nickname: Les Bleus (The Blues)
• Coach: Didier Deschamps
• Captain: Hugo Lloris
• Top scorer: Olivier Giroud (49)
• Most Caps: Hugo Lloris (139)
Christopher Nkunku will miss the action following a late hit during a match with Real Madrid’s Eduardo Camavinga. He had to be helped off the field after he started grasping the back of his left leg.
In 2018, while winning the gold trophy, Coach Didier Deschamps became the second individual in history to lead his team to a victory as a team captain and coach.
Coach Deschamps must put together the right blocks to support forward Kylian Mbappé.
Defense will be critical during this game. You may see the five players across the backfield anytime the opponents get the ball closer than midfield.
France needs to score in the first half of the game, something they have been unable to do since playing Kazakhstan in November 2018. They have been relying on their defense to keep them in each game, but that is challenging when facing world-class action.
Other Notable Players:
• Raphael Varane (Center-back, Premier League Club Manchester)
• Oliver Giroud (Striker, Associazione Calcio Milan)
• Antoine Griezmann (Forward, Club Atlético de Madrid)
• William Saliba (Center-back, Arsenal Football Club)
• Aurelien Tchouameni (Midfielder, Real Madrid Club de Fútbol))
Australia Cup Team
• Nickname: Socceroos
• Coach: Graham Arnold
• Captain: Mathew Ryan
• Top Scorer: Tim Cahill (50)
• Most Caps: Mark Schwarzer (109)
This team lacks experience, but they must show no fear. In particular, Garang Kuol, only 18, must not let nerves overcome his ability to score. Their youthful zeal may be their strongest point, as no one knows what to expect from this team.
Arnold’s contract is up at the end of the tournament, and some are calling for his replacement. Critical injuries, especially to center-back pairing Harry Souttar and Kye Rowles, may make it more difficult for him to keep his job, even though he has a solid bond with his players.
Even if backup goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne (Sydney Football Club) does not get many minutes of playing time, watching his dance moves, even from the bench, should be fun.
Midfielder Ajdin Hrustic must keep his cool as he did with the penalty shot over the United Arab Emirates team that put this team in this tournament. During that match, Australia could not score during the first half, and they must do better if they expect to be able to defeat France. Many experts give them little chance of doing that, but it is tournament time, and anything can happen.
Other Notable Players:
• Martin Boyle (Forward, Hibernian Football Club)
• Awer Mabil (Winger, Cádiz Club de Fútbol)
• Aaron Mooy (Midfielder, Cádiz Club de Fútbol)
• Matt Ryan (Goalkeeper, Football Club Copenhagen)
Prior Matches Between Australia and France
Australia and France met in the 2018 FIFA tournament before France went on to win that tournament. The teams were part of Group C. France ended up beating Australia 2 to 1. The two teams also played in October 2013, with France winning that game.
What’s the Venue For Australia vs France’s World Cup Match?
Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan, Qatar, will be the host site for this game. Workers constructed this stadium specifically for football, but local universities will use the facilities after the tournament. The Qatar government spent an estimated $700 million to construct the stadium. This stadium, that holds 40,000 fans, will be one of eight used during the tournament.
What to Know Before You Go
The second-place team from Group D will play the first-place team from Group C. The top finisher in Group D will play the runner-up in Group C. The great question during this series of games is if France can show unity against the younger Australia team or will Australia team’s youthful zeal pull off an upset.
Can I watch the France vs Australia World Cup match for free?
The match between France and Australia will be made available for those who have an antenna. If you want to watch the game in English, you can do so on Fox while those who want to watch in Spanish can do so by tuning into Telemundo. Both networks broadcast their signals through the air, which means that your antenna will receive it without being charged a fee.
Will France vs Australia World Cup match be on the radio?
In the United States, you can listen to the France vs Australia match on SiriusXM or on TalkSPORT Radio. Additionally, it may be possible to download radio or other content apps to get access to live broadcasts of the game on your phone or other supported devices.
Have these two teams met in the past?
France and Australia have played on three previous occasions, and France leads the all-time series with two wins, a draw, and no losses. In 2001, the two squads played to a 1-1 draw in a friendly match. The two teams played again in 2013 with France winning the match 6-1. At the 2018 World Cup, France defeated Australia 2-1 in group play.
Is France better than Australia?
France is ranked third in the world by FIFA as of October 2022, and Les Bleus are considered by most experts to be favorites to finish on top in Qatar. Therefore, it is safe to say that Australia will be a heavy underdog in their matchup with France on November 22.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information: