Cricket fans in the United States were treated to an exciting showdown last November when the English cricket team unseated Australia as the world champions in the ICC T20 format. While the tournament was held in Australia, fans in the US could still catch all the action thanks to Sling TV’s comprehensive coverage.
This season, Sling TV is once again bringing cricket to American audiences via Willow TV. We’ll tell you how you can watch the entire cricket season for just $5/mo!
In a hurry? Sling TV has the best deal around on Willow TV — as little as $5/mo if you pay for a year at a time, or $10/mo if you pay monthly. And Willow TV is the service for cricket — it carries just about every match. Save 50% on Sling TV now!
Table Of Contents
From the nail-biting final to the thrilling performances from individual players, Sling TV brought the excitement of the T20 World Cup to viewers in the US. Scroll down to find a cricket schedule of what’s coming up in 2023.
How To Watch Cricket on Sling TV
Willow TV has several stand-alone plans. For $10/mo, you can get the Willow Cricket Mini package, which includes Willow HD and Willow Xtra. You can get half-off that price by subscribing for an entire year for $60 ($5/mo). You don’t have to subscribe to any other Sling TV package for this deal.
But just because you don’t have to doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. Because you can get around 40 live channels (give or take 10) and thousands of hours of on-demand entertainment by signing up for Sling Blue or Sling Orange, the two base plans which are $40.00/mo each, or both for $55.00/mo. The Willow Cricket Mini package is just $5/mo as an add-on to a Sling TV plan.
What To Look Forward To in Cricket in 2023
Here’s Willow TV’s schedule of upcoming fixtures by series. Series can have anywhere from 1 to 3 cricket formats: Twenty20 (T20), test matches, or One-Day International (ODI).
- Australia tour of India 2023 (Feb 09 – Mar 22)*
- Pakistan Super League 2023 (Feb 13 – Mar 19)
- West Indies tour of South Africa 2023 (Feb 28 – Mar 28)
- England Tour of Bangladesh 2023 (Mar 01 – Mar 14)
- WPL 2023 – Women’s Premier League (Mar 04 – Mar 26)
- Pakistan Tour of Afghanistan (Mar 25 – Mar 29)
- TATA IPL 2023 – Indian Premier League (Mar 31 – May 28)
- Netherlands tour of South Africa 2023 (Mar 31 – Apr 02)
- New Zealand tour of Pakistan 2023 (Apr 13 – May 07)
- Ireland tour of England 2023 (Jun 01 – Jun 04)
- ICC World Test Championship Final (Jun 7 – Jun 11)
- The Ashes 2023 (Jun 16 – Jul 31)
- ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier in Zimbabwe (Jun 18 – Jul 09)
- Women’s Ashes 2023 (Jun 22 – Jul 18)
- New Zealand tour of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Aug 17 – Aug 20)
- New Zealand tour of England 2023 (Aug 30 – Sep 15)
- Sri Lanka Women tour of England 2023 (Sep 02 – Sep 19)
- Ireland tour of England 2023 (Sep 20 – Sep 26)
- Pro Panja League 2023 (Jun 08 – Jun 25)
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 (Oct 25 – Nov 26)
The Asia Cup 2023 will be played in September, with exact dates and host country yet to be decided.
*Willow TV live coverage exclusive
What’s Going on Now
At the time of this writing, Australia (AUS) just gave up the Border Gavaskar Trophy to India (IND) in a test series, and the two are now battling it out in a three-match ODI series. It’s 1-1 India vs Australia, since the Indian cricket team won the 1st ODI in Mumbai and the Aussies took the 2nd ODI in Visakhapatnam. The 3rd ODI is on March 22 in Chennai and is still anyone’s game.
Legends League Cricket, a T20 series, has its Final tonight, March 20, in Doha, Qatar. The World Giants will be taking on the Asia Lions.
Page Updates ▼▲
Added some links.
Updated some of the sections.
Sling TV: Top Halloween Selections Every Horror Fan Will Love - 10/22/2022
Coming Soon: New Arrivals On Hulu Live In August And Beyond- 07/31/2022
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu- 07/17/2022