Cardinals fans in and around Arizona will generally be able to watch live games on their local channels — most often Fox. But for fans outside the area, watching Arizona Cardinals games is more difficult. Read on to learn all your options.
In a hurry? The only perfect way for US fans to get complete access to out-of-market Cardinals games is with a YouTube or YouTube TV plan. But there are a number of tools you can use besides that to stream out-of-market NFL games:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you want to watch no matter where you are with private browsing and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fubo: Watch all local and primetime games as well as all the action Sunday afternoon with NFL RedZone. Sign up for a free trial!
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available through YouTube and YouTube TV.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
Although the Cardinals did make the playoffs last year, they’ve been struggling recently. We have to go all the way back to 2015 to when they last won the NFC West. And they last went to the Super Bowl in 2008.
Just the same, they’ve been a reliable and fun team to watch. And they have fans across the nation who struggle to watch their games.
Table Of Contents
This Week’s Arizona Cardinals Game
- Bye week
How to Watch Out-of-Market Arizona Cardinals Games
In most ways, the NFL makes being a fan easy. Each team plays a maximum of one football game a week, it’s easy to follow the whole season, and all the games are broadcast.
But there’s one way that following the league can be difficult: regular NFL season broadcasting is regionalized. In any given location, Sunday afternoon games will be limited to two each broadcast on CBS and Fox.
This is great for local fans (those in-market) because games featuring that team will be featured on the local CBS or Fox affiliate. But fans in distant locations are often out of luck. For example, most of the time, the Arizona Cardinals game will not be shown to viewers in New York.
Most leagues offer solutions for this problem. There are NBA League Pass and MLB.TV, for example. And MLS and NHL both use ESPN+ for this purpose. And there is a solution for out-of-market Cardinals fans too: NFL Sunday Ticket.
The problem? It is currently only available on YouTube and YouTube TV. If this is fine, go ahead and sign up. Problem solved.
What Channels Do I Need to Watch Out-of-Market Arizona Cardinals Games?
There are options you can use to watch out-of-market Cardinals games.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: For Arizona Cardinals fans outside that area, this is the ultimate resource. Note that it is only available to YouTube and YouTube TV subscribers.
- NFL+ Premium: For just $9.99/mo, you get on-demand access to all out-of-market games. The catch? You only get replays. But if you don’t mind waiting until the game is over, this is a great option. You do get live primetime and in-market games on mobile devices. And you get all out-of-market preseason games. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: This doesn’t allow you to watch out-of-market games, exactly. Instead, it effectively allows you to watch all the Sunday afternoon games at the same time. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: This option doesn’t provide you with game streaming but it is a powerful tool to allow you to watch Cardinal games that you otherwise have access to. (Out-of-Market Viewing With VPNs)
- SiriusXM: You can listen to all the games. Note that NFL+ also provides this.
- Friends, Sports Bars, and Other Options: If all else fails, ask around. Other people have resources you lack. And most people like company when viewing live sports.
Subscribers in most countries outside the US can see all games via NFL Game Pass.
NEW: Are the Big Red playing tonight? We have all the details, including how to watch — check it out!
Watch the Cardinals on NFL RedZone
NFL RedZone is widely available through live TV streaming services like DIRECTV STREAM: DIRECTV STREAM’s Choice plan costs :directv-price-price:. It has 100+ channels including NFL Network, unlimited cloud DVR, and streaming on unlimited devices. NFL RedZone is included in the Sports Plus add-on. (See our full DIRECTV STREAM review.)
Read our NFL RedZone page for more details.
Use a VPN to Watch Arizona Cardinals Games Out of Market
One of the most powerful tools in the cord-cutter’s arsenal is a VPN. They are the only way to solve many issues that we all face. Of course, they don’t provide content. But they allow you to stream the games you’ve paid for.
For more information on streaming out-of-market games, see our VPN guide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Arizona Cardinals Games
What devices you can use to watch Arizona Cardinals games on will depend on the service you use. But most of them support all the devices you know: Amazon Fire TV/Firestick, Android mobile, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS (iPhone, iPad), Roku, and Samsung smart TVs. Most also support gaming devices and other smart TVs.
Note that Roku devices do not support VPNs. But there is an easy workaround for this: set up the VPN on your router. All the major VPNs provide step-by-step instructions to do this.
Arizona Cardinals fans who live far away have a few options for watching games. The best one is to sign up with YouTube or YouTube TV and get NFL Sunday Ticket. Barring that, NFL RedZone is a great option, which we recommend Sling TV and Fubo for.
Can I watch out-of-market Arizona Cardinals Games with DIRECTV STREAM?
DIRECTV STREAM is a great streaming service for NFL fans with all the channels that are available to viewers in your area. It is also great for watching out-of-market games. You can get NFL Network and NFL RedZone with it. So, for most fans, it’s a good choice.
What radio stations are the Arizona Cardinals on?
Arizona Cardinals can be heard on their flagship station Arizona Sports 98.7 FM in the local market. Listeners from other regions can tune in to the respective affiliate stations such as KIKO 1340 AM (Miami), KTZR 1450 AM (Tucson), KYAL 97.1 AM (Tulsa), and more. Those looking to stream Cardinals audio online from anywhere can choose NFL+ or NFL+ Premium (US only) and Sirius XM NFL Radio.
Do Arizona Cardinals games sell out?
The Arizona Cardinals sell out at times. Even if a game is not sold out, local fans can still stream the action on their TV or other screens without facing broadcast blackouts. The NFL does not impose its blackout rule anymore. The rule prevented games from being aired in the local market if they did not sell out.
How do I watch out-of-market games from teams besides the Arizona Cardinals?
You’ll find everything you need to know about any NFL team on HotDog. Just start with our main NFL page and branch out from there. We cover everything from the preseason to the draft as well as every game throughout the season, all the way through the Super Bowl.
We’ve got individual viewer’s guides for watching out-of-market NFL games for each team:
Page Updates ▼▲
Added some more links.
Various changes to content. Changes to formatting.
Added new section. Added links to streaming services. Added sub-section. Reworked one section. Updated one section. Updated some sub-sections. Removed section. Cleaned up list. Deleted unneeded sub-section.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022