The 2023 NFL football season has begun! Get all the information in our NFL Guide!
And you can follow the whole season with Fubo. Try it free!
Located in South Orange, New Jersey is Seton Hall University (SHU). This college is home to the Seton Hall Pirates. If you want to watch the Pirates play, you are better to ditch cable!
In a hurry? To watch the Seton Hall Pirates games subscribe to one of the following streaming services:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
The Pirates are part of the Big East Conference. They’ve been to NCAA Tournaments thirteen times over the year and it’s looking like they will be able to add to that total this year!
The main difference between watching sports and other TV shows is that sports often air on multiple networks. While this is true, you can find all of the channels you need to watch the Seton Hall Pirates online without cable. Keep reading to find out more about all of the ways you can stream Pirates games online.
Channels that broadcast Seton Hall Pirates Games
You can find the Seton Hall Pirates streaming on a lot of channels. But it’s important to remember that most streaming services offer large packages with numerous channels. So, it’s entirely possible to find most of the channels you need in one service.
Here are the channels you can expect to air Seton Hall Pirates men’s basketball games this season:
- FS1 (20 games)
- CBS Sports Network (3 games)
- Fox (3 games)
- FS2 (2 games)
- ESPN (1 game)
- ESPNews (1 game)
Other games appear on ESPN3, SportsNet New York, FS1, and ESPN+.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Seton Hall Pirates Online without Cable
In the following sections, you’ll learn about the services you can use to stream the Seton Hall Pirates. All of the services are available contract-free, so you can cancel any time. Some also offer a free trial, which means that you’ll be free to sample the service before you commit to paying for it! This should help you find the right streaming service for you!
FuboTV has over 130 TV channels in their main package. You can find most of the other channels you need for Pirates streaming though. Plans are available from $74.99/mo. A third of the tv channels are sports channels including FS1, FS2, CBSSN, Fox, and ESPN. To get ESPNews, you need to get the Fubo Extra add-on for and additional $7.99/mo.
The plan also gets you 1,000 hours of cloud DVR and streaming on 10 devices simultaneously. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
Additional details can be found in our fuboTV review.
DIRECTV STREAM’s Entertainment Plan has FS1, CBSSN, Fox, ESPN, and 75+ other channels to start. Pay $74.99/mo for this plan to start, with other multiple packages available.
To get ESPNews, you will need to upgrade to the Choice plan ($99.99/mo) and to get FS2 you will need to upgrade further to the Ultimate plan ($109.99/mo). Note that with the Choice plan upwards you get access to the best selection of RSNs.
All plans have unlimited cloud DVR and the ability to stream on unlimited devices. Read our DIRECTV STREAM review to learn more.
Sling TV offers the Orange + Blue package for $55.00/mo. This package is a great choice for sports streaming as it includes ESPN networks along with FS1 and more. Unfortunately, CBS Sports Network is not included.
Local channels are also very limited here, if they are available at all. You can add many channels to your package for a fee. This includes a sports bundle with over 10 additional sports channels! An on-demand library and 50 hours cloud-based DVR are included with every package.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is another top pick for Pirates streaming. With over 85 channels included, you will find local channels in most areas so you can watch the games on CBS and CBSSN. You also get ESPN channels, regional sports channels, FS1, FS2, USA, TNT, and many others.
Plans start at $69.99/mo, and with no commitments, you can cancel when you want. The plan includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content and unlimited cloud-based DVR with 9-month storage. You also get Disney+ and ESPN+.
Our Hulu Live review has more information
Vidgo offers live TV with a good lineup of sports channels. For $69.99/mo, you have five ESPN channels including ESPN and ESPNews. You also get both FS1 and FS2 in the base package.
It does not offer CBS or any of its affiliates. You can, however, watch the games airing on CBSSSN by pairing this subscription with a Paramount+ subscription for an extra $4.99/mo.
Watch on three devices simultaneously and you can cancel at any time. Learn more in our Vidgo review.
You can stream local channels, ESPN, FS1, CBS Sports Network, and many other channels with YouTube TV. FS2 is also in the base plan. The plans start from just $72.99/mo and you get 100+ live TV channels to watch.
Other Ways to Watch the Seton Hall Pirates without Cable
If you’re in need for other options, here are the additional services available to watch the Seton Hall Pirates online without cable:
- FloHoops — The basketball service from FloSports is a must-have for women’s basketball fans. (FloSports review)
- ESPN+ — For $9.99/mo ($99.99/yr) you can watch games on all ESPN channels. There are 2 Seton Hall Pirates games aired on ESPN and ESPNews which you can watch with ESPN+. (ESPN+ review)
- Paramount+ — On the plus side, it is only $4.99/mo. Of course, this will only work for you if you only need to watch CBSSN games. You can pair this subscription with Sling TV or Vidgo to watch the games on CBSSN as they do not offer CBS channels or its affiliates. Learn more by checking out our Paramount+ review.
Streaming Devices to Watch Pirates Basketball Games
When you’re ready to begin streaming you can watch on most of the popular streaming devices. All the services provide support for:
- TV devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku
- Smart TVs: Apple TV compatible
- Mobile devices: iOS and Android (smartphones and tablets)
- Web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge.
Note that FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV also support other smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Vizio, and others. And they all support Xbox gaming systems.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Seton Hall Pirates Basketball
Seton Hall has strong programs in both men’s and women’s basketball.
Seton Hall first played organized basketball in 1908 although they wouldn’t be the Pirates until 1931. They were successful from the start and mostly stayed the way for over a century afterward. They currently play home games at the Prudential Center.
Of particular note were periods coaches by Frank Hill (72% 1991-30), John Russell (70% 1936-43, 1949-60), PJ Carlesimo (56% 1982-94), and Kevin Willard (58% 2010-22). It was under Carlesimo that the Pirates reached the NCAA Championship finals in 1989 — the only time they’ve done so although they also reached the Elite 8 under him two years later.
Notable Seton Hall players who went on to the NBA include Anthony Avent, Mark Bryant, Samuel Dalembert, Terry Dehere, Walter Dukes, Eddie Griffin, and John Morton.
2022-23 Seton Hall Pirates Men’s Basketball Schedule
Here is the men’s basketball team schedule for the season:
- Wed Nov 9 : Monmouth (52) at Seton Hall (79) (FS1)
- Sat Nov 12 : Saint Peter’s (44) at Seton Hall (80) (FS2)
- Wed Nov 16 : Iowa (83) at Seton Hall (67) (FS1)
- Sun Nov 20 : Wagner (44) at Seton Hall (82) (FS1)
- Thu Nov 24 : Memphis (69) vs Seton Hall (70) (ESPNews)
- Thu Dec 1 : Seton Hall (65) at Kansas (91) (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 7 : Lincoln PA (55) at Seton Hall (82) (FS2)
- Sun Dec 11 : Seton Hall (45) at Rutgers (43) (FS1)
- Wed Dec 14 : Drexel (49) at Seton Hall (66) (FS1)
- Sat Dec 17 : Providence (71) at Seton Hall (67) (Fox)
- Tue Dec 20 : Seton Hall (70) at Xavier (73) (FS1)
- Tue Dec 27 : Seton Hall (69) at Marquette (83) (FS1)
- Sat Dec 31 : St John’s (66) at Seton Hall (88) (FS1)
- Tue Jan 3 : Seton Hall (61) at Creighton (83) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 7 : Butler (51) at Seton Hall (76) (FS1)
- Tue Jan 10 : Seton Hall (66) at Georgetown (51) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 14 : Seton Hall (71) at DePaul (67) (FS1)
- Wed Jan 18 : UConn (67) at Seton Hall (66) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 21 : Marquette (53) at Seton Hall (74) (CBSSN)
- Sat Jan 28 : Seton Hall (70) at Butler (49) (FS1)
- Wed Feb 1 : Seton Hall (84) at St John’s (72) (CBSSN)
- Sun Feb 5 : DePaul (69) at Seton Hall (64) (FS1)
- Wed Feb 8 : Creighton (75) at Seton Hall (62) (FS1)
- Sat Feb 11 : Seton Hall (54) at Villanova (58) (FS1)
- Tue Feb 14 : Georgetown (68) at Seton Hall (76) (CBSSN)
- Sat Feb 18 : Seton Hall (55) at UConn (64) (Fox)
- Fri Feb 24 : Xavier (82) at Seton Hall (60) (FS1)
- Tue Feb 28 : Villanova (76) at Seton Hall (72) (FS1)
- Sat Mar 4 TBD: Seton Hall (82) at Providence (58) (FS1/Fox)
The Seton Hall women’s basketball team plays its home games in Walsh Gymnasium on campus. The program is relatively young, starting in 1973.
The team has only had four head coaches: Sue Dilley (61% 1973-85), Phyllis Mangina (49% 1985-2010), Anne Donovan (29% 2010-13), and Anthony Bozzella (52% 2013-). They reached the Sweet 16 under Mangina in 1994.
Donovan left the Pirates to coach the Sun in the WNBA. Shakena Richardson was the first Seton Hall player to be drafted into the WNBA (although she seems to have not played).
2022-23 Seton Hall Pirates Women’s Basketball Schedule
- Thu Nov 3 : vs Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Mon Nov 7 : vs Saint Peter’s (FloSports)
- Fri Nov 11 : at Rutgers (B1G+)
- Mon Nov 14 : vs Princeton (FloSports)
- Thu Nov 17 : vs Columbia (FloSports)
- Thu Nov 24 : vs Virginia Commonwealth (ESPN3)
- Fri Nov 25 : vs Wisconsin (ESPN3)
- Sat Nov 26 : vs Georgia (ESPN3)
- Fri Dec 2 : at Xavier (FloSports)
- Sun Dec 4 : vs Marquette (FloSports)
- Fri Dec 9 vs Rider (FloSports)
- Sun Dec 11 : at UCF (ESPN+)
- Sat Dec 17 : at Fordham (ESPN+)
- Wed Dec 21 : at Connecticut (SNY)
- Wed Dec 28 : vs Georgetown (FloSports)
- Sat Dec 31 : vs Butler (FloSports)
- Wed Jan 4 : vs St. John’s (FloSports)
- Sun Jan 8 : at Providence (FloSports)
- Wed Jan 11 : at Creighton (FS1)
- Tue Jan 17 : vs Connecticut (SNY)
- Sun Jan 22 : at Marquette (FS1)
- Wed Jan 25 : at Georgetown (FloSports)
- Tue Jan 31 : at St. John’s (FloSports)
- Sat Feb 4 : vs Providence (FloSports)
- Tue Feb 7 : vs Creighton (FloSports)
- Sat Feb 11 : at Villanova (FloSports)
- Mon Feb 13 : vs Depaul (FloSports)
- Wed Feb 15 : at Depaul (FloSports)
- Sat Feb 18 : vs Xavier (FloSports)
- Fri Feb 24 : at Butler (FloSports)
- Mon Feb 27 : vs Villanova (FS1)
How can I watch other college basketball teams’ matchups?
Have another team you enjoy? Check out these guides!
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Arizona Wildcats
- Auburn Tigers
- Baylor Bears
- Clemson Tigers
- College of Charleston Cougars
- Dayton Flyers
- Duke Blue Devils
- Florida Atlantic Owls
- Florida State Seminoles
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Houston Cougars
- Iowa State Cyclones
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kansas State Wildcats
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Louisville Cardinals
- LSU Tigers
- Marquette Golden Eagles
- Maryland Terrapins
- Miami Hurricanes
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Oregon Ducks
- Providence Friars
- Purdue Boilermakers
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Seton Hall Pirates
- South Carolina Gamecocks
- Stanford Cardinal
- Tennessee Volunteers
- Texas Longhorns
- UCLA Bruins
- UConn Huskies
- Villanova Wildcats
- Virginia Cavaliers
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Xavier Musketeers
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Added useful links.
Added links to streaming services. Added sub-section. Mentioned channel info. Updates to a section. Updated one section. Updated some sections.
Added FAQ section. Added new section. Mentioned channel info. Reworked one section. Updated some sub-sections. Added a few links. Cleaned up list.
Changes to formatting. Various content updates.
Changes to formatting.
Added new section. Added buttons for streaming services. Changed some content in main section. Changes to some sections. Mentioned offers.
Added streaming info. Pricing updates. Reworded some things.
Linking. Changes to formatting.