The Villanova Wildcats started playing games back in 1920. They have a spot in the Big East Conference. They are also part of the Philadelphia Big Five, which is a rivalry between five of the college basketball teams in Philly. The Wildcats are able to boast three National Championship wins, the most recent in 2018. Are you a Wildcats fan? If so, you don’t need to watch the games with cable. Keep reading, and you’ll find out how you can watch the Villanova Wildcats online!
In a hurry? You can watch The Villanova wildcats games online with these streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: A great overall streaming service offering 85+ live channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+. Try one month for $69.99.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Wildcats games will air on a wide variety of channels. The important thing to remember is that you can find a streaming service that offers most, if not all of them. You can choose from many different streaming services and before the end of this article, you’ll find out about all of them. Before we get into all of them, we’ll start with two of the best options, Hulu with Live TV and fuboTV (free for 7 days). From there, a complete list of your streaming options will be available. You’ll be sure to find the right way to stream the Villanova Wildcats for you, in no time.
2022-23 Villanova Wildcats Basketball Schedule
- Mon Nov 7 : La Salle (68) at Villanova (81) (FS1/Fox)
- Fri Nov 11 : Villanova (64) at Temple (68) (ESPNU)
- Mon Nov 14 : Delaware State (50) at Villanova (60) (FS2)
- Fri Nov 18 : Villanova (71) at Michigan (73) (FS1)
- Thu Nov 24 : Iowa State (81) vs Villanova (79) (ESPN2)
- Fri Nov 25 : Portland (83) vs Villanova (71)
- Sun Nov 27 : Oregon (74) vs Villanova (67)
- Sat Dec 3 : Oklahoma (66) at Villanova (70) (CBS)
- Wed Dec 7 : Pennsylvania (59) at Villanova (70) (CBSSN)
- Sat Dec 10 : Boston College (56) vs Villanova (77) (Fox)
- Sat Dec 17 : Villanova (71) at Saint Joseph’s (64) (CBSSN)
- Wed Dec 21 : St John’s (63) at Villanova (78) (FS1)
- Wed Dec 28 : Villanova (66) at UConn (74) (FS1)
- Sat Dec 31 : Marquette (68) at Villanova (66) (FS1)
- Wed Jan 4 : Villanova (73) at Georgetown (57) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 7 : Xavier (88) at Villanova (80) (FS1)
- Tue Jan 10 : Villanova (65) at DePaul (75) (CBSSN)
- Fri Jan 13 : Villanova (71) at Butler (79) (FS1)
- Mon Jan 16 : Georgetown at Villanova (Fox)
- Fri Jan 20 : Villanova at St John’s (FS1)
- Sun Jan 29 : Providence at Villanova (FS1)
- Wed Feb 1 : Villanova at Marquette (FS1)
- Sat Feb 4 : Villanova at Creighton (Fox)
- Wed Feb 8 : DePaul at Villanova (FS1)
- Sat Feb 11 : Seton Hall at Villanova (FS1)
- Tue Feb 14 : Butler at Villanova (CBSSN)
- Sat Feb 18 : Villanova at Providence (Fox)
- Tue Feb 21 : Villanova at Xavier (FS1)
- Sat Feb 25 : Creighton at Villanova (Fox)
- Tue Feb 28 : Villanova at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Sat Mar 4 : UConn at Villanova (Fox)
How to Watch the Villanova Wildcats Online without Cable
Most of the channels you’ll need to watch the Villanova Wildcats live stream are available through several streaming services. It’s possible to find most channels through one service. If you need local channels, you can also watch those without cable using a digital antenna. Here are the channels you’ll need to stream the Villanova Wildcats throughout the season:
No matter which service you choose, you should find streaming to be equally as easy as using cable. It’s also cheaper, which is a definite plus for most people! Another plus is how quick signup can be. You’ll answer a few questions and you’re all set. You can be watching live TV within five minutes (or less!). Once you’re squared away you can watch live TV on a variety of devices. You can stream the Villanova Wildcats using mobile devices, smart TVs, gaming consoles, Roku, Apple TV, and more!
Watch the Villanova Wildcats Live Stream on Hulu Live
Hulu + Live TV may not offer Pac-12 Network, but they do have all of the other channels needed to watch the Wildcats online. Over 85 channels are included from $69.99/mo. This package even includes local channels in most areas. You can stream many of these networks through their associated TV Everywhere apps, as well as on Hulu. You’ll also receive all of the Hulu on-demand content with this package.
Hulu Live Details:
- No contracts or commitments
- TV Everywhere apps are compatible with most networks
- 85+ channels and Hulu on-demand in one package
- Unlimited cloud-DVR 9 month storage)
- Stream on iOS/Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, etc.
- Our Hulu + Live TV review has more information
Watch the Villanova Wildcats Streaming on FuboTV
FuboTV includes most of the Wildcats are included with this package. Over 120 channels are included for $74.99/mo. You can watch on most streaming and mobile devices. You can even use TV Everywhere apps. You’ll be able to watch local channels like CBS and FOX in most areas, along with nationwide channels including Pac-12, FS1, FS2, CBS Sports Network, and more!
Features of fuboTV include:
- fuboTV will let you know when your trial is ending so you can cancel if you want
- Over 120 channels are included
- CBS and FOX are available in most areas
- Watch plenty of content with TV Everywhere apps
- A cloud-based DVR is included
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and iOS/Android
- Our fuboTV review can tell you more
fuboTV is a good chance if you want a big package, but don’t want to pay more for it. Additional channels can also be added for a fee. Remember, fuboTV is a contract-free service. If you find you’re not happy with your package, you can cancel at any point. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
Other Ways to Watch the Villanova Wildcats without Cable
The Villanova Wildcats game air on many channels. That usually means that there are many streaming options available. With that in mind, here are some other options that you can use to watch the Villanova Wildcats online without cable:
Vidgo – Vidgo is a great choice if you want a cheaper price and only need live TV. Plans start at $59.95/mo. ESPN and several other channels are included, though CBS is not. You can check out our Vidgo review to find out more.
YouTube TV – Many of the channels you need for Wildcats streaming are included here. Pay $64.99/mo for more than 100 channels.
Paramount+ – If you need a CBS live stream, this might be the right option for you. Of course, you’ll only have access to CBS with this niche service. Plans start at $9.99/month. Learn more in our Paramount+ review.
Now you know a little more about how to watch sports online without cable. Hopefully that answers all of your questions on ways you can college basketball and March Madness without cable! That said, if you have questions about how to watch the Villanova Wildcats online, you can let us know in the comments.
How can I watch college sports and teams other than Wildcats basketball?
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Auburn Tigers
- Clemson Tigers
- Georgia Bulldogs
- LSU Tigers
- Michigan Wolverines
- Notre Dame
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Oklahoma Sooners
- Texas Longhorns.
- Auburn Tigers
- Baylor Bears
- Dayton Flyers
- Duke Blue Devils
- Florida State Seminoles
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Louisville Cardinals
- Maryland Terrapins
- Oregon Ducks
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Villanova Wildcats
- West Virginia Mountaineers.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!