Week 9 of the NFL season comes to an end with an inter-conference matchup on Monday Night Football between the Baltimore Ravens and the New Orleans Saints at Caesars Superdome in Louisiana.
In a hurry? You can watch this game with FuboTV.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Who: Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (3-5)
- When: Monday, November 7th
- Where: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes.
The Bengals-Browns kickoff is at . But Monday Night Countdown starts at with the official start of MNF at .
Ravens at Saints
This is a matchup of one team that is leading the AFC North, Ravens (5-3), taking on another in the Saints that, even though it has a losing record at 3-5, only sits a game behind the NFC South-leading Falcons (4-4).
Baltimore has put together its first winning streak of the season as it had alternated wins and losses since a convincing season-opening victory over the Jets, 24-9, until defeating the Browns, 23-20, and Buccaneers, 27-22, the last two weeks. Meanwhile, Ravens staff, players, and fans are hoping that wide receiver DeSean Jackson can make his season debut on Monday and provide a spark while replacing injured Rashod Bateman.
Conversely, New Orleans is hoping to win its second home game in a row to put together its own initial winning streak of the campaign. The Saints are coming off a 24-0 win over the Raiders, which snapped a two-game losing streak. If the defense can play to that level under the lights of Monday Night Football, it is likely that this will occur.
The Ravens take their bye week after this contest while the Saints will head to Pittsburgh afterward to face the Steelers (2-6).
The regular version of Monday Night Football on ESPN and the Spanish-language broadcast on ESPN Deportes. But you can also watch the Manningcast on ESPN2. This Ravens-Saints can be watch with any of these live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: Provides 120+ TV channels for $74.99/mo with many options for more. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: A full cable replacement service with packages from $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Get 85+ channels and Disney+/ESPN+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: The Orange plan comes with ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 (ABC Sports) for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- Vidgo: Get all the big ESPN-channels for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Comes with 100+ channels for $72.99/mo.
See our NFL Viewer’s Guide and our Out-of-Market Guide for information about watching every NFL game.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022