NFL Week 10 starts with a matchup between southern rivals Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Who: Atlanta Falcons (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (2-7)
- When: Thursday, November 10th (EDT)
- Where: Amazon Prime.
The Thursday Night Football pregame show starts at with the kickoff at . Al Michaels is on play-by-play with Kirk Herbstreit (analysis) and Kaylee Hartung (sideline reporting). Extra pregame and postgame analysis is provided by Tony Gonzales and Richard Sherman.
NFL Week 10: Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers
Although Thursday Night Football this weak features a pair of teams with losing records, it is still an important contest to both NFC South squads as this is the NFL’s lone division with nobody even at the .500 mark.
Atlanta enters it tied for first place with Tampa Bay (both 4-5) while the Panthers bring up the rear with a paltry 2-7 mark. But that only makes them two games behind the division lead.
Both teams are coming off of losses as well.
The Atlanta Falcons dropped a home decision to the Chargers, 20-17, on Sunday. The team had started off well, driving the field for a game-opening touchdown. Then their defense followed that up by forcing a three-and-out. But a 10-0 lead after a quarter turned into a 14-10 halftime deficit, and a 17-14 advantage heading into the fourth turned into a 20-17 defeat.
Meanwhile, in its most recent outing, the Carolina Panthers dropped a contest by multiple scores for the fourth time this season. It fell to the Bengals, 42-21. In particular, its defense had no answer for Cincinnati running back Joe Mixon, who scored five touchdowns, setting a Bengals record, all but one on the ground, to go with 153 rushing yards. And the game was never in doubt as Cincy went up by 5 to start the game. The Panthers have now lost five of their last six contests.
Most power rankings place the Falcons in the middle of the pack. The Panthers are generally placed near if not at the bottom. But because of the Panther’s home-field advantage, the Falcons are only favored by a field goal with a total of 43 points implying a final score of 23-20.
Amazon’s Streaming Options for NFL
You can watch TNF on Amazon Prime Video with just about any streaming device. You can find a complete list, but it supports anything you are likely to have like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and Android and iOS mobile devices.
Thursday Night Football also streams on NFL+ for just $4.99/mo. But this only works on mobile devices — no big smart TVs. But it also allows you to also watch the other primetime games (SNF and MNF) and you local Sunday afternoon games. Our NFL+ review has all the details.
How to Live Stream All the Week 10 NFL Games
The rest of the NFL Week 10 games air on traditional live TV channels. Here’s this week’s schedule:
- Sun Nov 13 : Seattle Seahawks at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFLN)
- Sun Nov 13 : Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 : Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 : Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 : Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 : Houston Texans at New York Giants (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 : New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 : Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 : Indianapolis Colts at Las Vegas Raiders (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 : Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 : Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 : Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco 49ers (NBC)
- Mon Nov 14 : Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN)
Learn how to watch all the Sunday afternoon games in our out-of-market viewer’s guide.
Featured image cropped from Carolina Panthers Greg Hardy – Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryans by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
- Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11] - 11/15/2022
- Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/13/2022
- 🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/12/2022