CBS has a great line up of shows including NCIS, Blue Bloods, Young Sheldon, 60 Minutes, and the Late Late Show with James Corden. It’s no surprise that many people want to make sure they can still watch CBS when they cut the cord with their cable provider.
In a hurry? These services support CBS and Roku:
- Fubo: With 130+ channels, it offers something for everyone. Fubo allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Makes it easy to switch from cable to streaming with their 75+ channel Entertainment plan and options for much more. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, try ExpressVPN to get access to the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that offers this TV channel. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the sports, movies, and TV you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Use a Streaming Service to Watch CBS
With traditional cable you’re stuck watching whatever is on at any given point of time. But, with a streaming service you can often watch CBS programming wherever and however you want.
Many streaming service offer access to live TV and CBS is often included in the default channel package. For a monthly fee you get access to live TV without the contract and headache of traditional cable and satellite TV. These streaming services can be used on many different devices including Roku devices.
Unblock Your Favorite Movies and Shows With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch CBS on Roku
To watch CBS using a Roku device, you’ll need to first get a subscription to a streaming service with Live TV. Most popular streaming services are compatible with Roku devices. Once you have a subscription and have downloaded the stream service’s app on your device, you’ll be able to watch CBS using your Roku.
FuboTV Offers CBS
FuboTV is a sports-centric streaming service offering over 110 channels for $74.99/mo. The service offers more than just sports though. You can also watch the popular entertainment and news channels as well, including CBS. To watch CBS using fuboTV on your Roku use the following steps:
- Install the fuboTV channel from the Roku store.
- Sign up for a free for 7 days of fuboTV ($74.99/mo after trial period). You can sign up directly through your Roku device. If you want to sign up using a different email address select Cancel to enter a new email address.
- After information is entered a summary of your subscription is displayed. Click Let’s Go.
- Enter your Roku PIN to subscribe.
- Start using fuboTV app to watch CBS on your Roku.
Note that fuboTV is only compatible with Roku 2 or newer devices. For more information be sure to check out our complete review on fuboTV.
Sign Up for a Free 7-Day Fubo Trial
Hulu + Live TV Includes CBS
Hulu + Live TV gives you access to Live TV channels as well as Hulu’s complete library of on-demand and Hulu Original content. This is one of the more popular streaming services coming in at $69.99/mo for 85+ channels. The service also offers great coverage of CBS in most US markets. To watch CBS using Hulu + Live TV with your Roku use the following steps:
- Install the Hulu channel from the Roku store.
- Open the channel and sign up for Hulu + Live TV ($69.99/mo). You can sign up directly through your Roku device using the same email address. If you want to sign up using a different email address select Cancel to enter a new email address.
- Enter your name, birth date, gender, and ZIP code.
- Create a password.
- Click “I Agree” to the subscription.
- Enter your Roku PIN to subscribe.
- Start using Hulu app on your Roku to watch CBS.
If you already have a Hulu + Live TV subscription you can skip steps 2 through 6, and simply sign in after you open the channel. Note that newer Roku models need the latest Hulu app. Roku Streaming Player models 2400 to 3100 and Roku Streaming Stick models 3420 or earlier support the Classic Hulu app.
Check out our review on Hulu + Live TV for more information on the streaming service.
Watch CBS with Paramount+
Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access) is one of the cheapest ways to stream CBS. This is because CBS is the only channel you get with this streaming service. Because of this it is far cheaper than either FuboTV or Hulu + Live TV. It is only $4.99/mo if you want access to CBS content. To get your live local channel, you need Paramount+ Premium for $9.99/mo (Try Paramount+ free for 7 days.).
In addition to live stream of CBS, you also get access to an on-demand library of 10,000+ past CBS show episodes.
- Find Paramount+ in the Roku Channel Store and install.
- Open the channel and follow the prompts to Sign Up or Sign In.
- Use your Roku Device: Select “On Roku.” Your device information will be linked to your CBS All Access account. You will need to provide billing information to subscribe. Your Roku PIN will be required to confirm your subscription.
- Sign In or Sign Up Using the Web: Select “On the Web.” Sign in and you’ll get instructions to activate your subscription and your activation code.
Once you’ve signed in and activated your device you can start streaming your favorite CBS shows with Paramount+.
Get Paramount+ for 7 Days Free
Fans of CBS shows have several options using their Roku devices. Simply sign up for the streaming service that works for you and get started. Don’t have a Roku device? No problem! There are other ways to watch CBS without cable too, which is good news.
If you have any questions about watch CBS on your Roku feel free to ask them in the comments!
Superpower Your Live TV Streaming With a VPN
You can’t beat a VPN for privacy, security, and access. We have used them for years as an important part of our streaming toolkit and we recommend ExpressVPN.
|i||See our VPN Buyer’s Guide for complete information on how to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
More about Roku Devices
Check out our other Roku content:
- What is Roku?
- How to watch Hulu on Roku
- How to watch fuboTV on Roku
- How to watch the Super Bowl on Roku
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Added buttons for streaming services. Mentioned offers. Pricing updates. Added a few links.
Added VPN info. Updated some sub-sections. Pricing updates. Various content updates.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022