DIY fans will love Magnolia Network. Even better: you don’t need cable to get this essential resource!
In a hurry? Magnolia Network is widely available from live TV streaming services. These are our favorite services that also provide Magnolia:
- FuboTV: With 130+ channels, it offers something for everyone. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: Probably the best streaming service in terms of customization with a super low price!
- DIRECTV STREAM: Provides everything you expect from cable with many options. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that offers this TV channel. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the sports, movies, and TV you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
If you love completing projects around your home, you probably are familiar with the old DIY Network. Two of the most popular faces associated with the “do it yourself” industry are Chip and Joanna Gaines. They gained great fame from their Fixer Upper days.
As of the start of 2022, they took leadership of DIY and changed the name to Magnolia Network. Now it is a must-have network for the do-it-yourself community.
What is Magnolia Network?
Magnolia Network is upping the game in home renovation and improvement projects. It is the brand new baby of the Fixer Upper stars, and it is sure to please everyone who enjoys a DIY lifestyle.
If you loved DIY Network, it is still possible to watch some of your favorite shows on Magnolia. Also, you’ll be able to view original Fixer Upper content.
DIY Network was started in 1999 as a spinoff to the highly-successful HGTV Network. It was launched by the EW Scripps Company and allowed viewers to get their creative juices flowing around the house.
Here’s where it gets exciting! The Magnolia Network will feature a number of original series productions.
Chip and Joanna are trying to go back in time to an era when the whole family watched television together. Media was something that entertained, informed, and inspired. Their dream is being realized by creating honest and authentic programming in line with that.
The Gaines family believes that home is the center of life. They feel that home doesn’t have to be a physical destination. In fact, they are creating a home where you feel known, loved, and welcome. This is Magnolia Network.
Unblock Your Favorite Movies and Shows With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Magnolia Network Programming
To bring a refreshing feel to the network, there will be new shows added to the lineup.
Starting in March, Inn the Works will have you enjoying Lindsey Kurnowski and her team buying and renovating an old campground in California.
Another relatively new show is Self Employed. This program follows Jonathan Morris, an entrepreneur, who travels the country and talks with other new business owners. It is an uplifting series that shows success stories of people who dream to do something different.
And what would Magnolia Network be without some homemade kitchen goodies from Joanna Gaines? She continues her Magnolia Table cooking show on this network. As she spends time in her kitchen, she shares her favorite family recipes.
There is also the rebook Fixer Upper: Welcome Home.
To repeat, Magnolia Network will contain existing content from DIY and HGTV as well. This means that you will not lose the shows that you love and watch faithfully.
For example, renovation enthusiasts will still be able to watch Maine Cabin Masters, which is beginning its eighth season. Also, Barnwood Builders will continue. This documentary series follows carpenters and craftsmen as they restore this country’s oldest cabins and barns.
For a major throwback, Magnolia carries episodes of This Old House and Ask This Old House.
Other shows include:
- An American Story
- Art in Bloom with Helen Dealtry
- The Art of Vintage
- The Artisan’s Kitch
- Bargin Mansions
- The Cabin Chronicles
- The Courage to Run with Chip Gaines & Gabe Grunewald
- The Craftsman
- The Established Home
- Extraordinary Stories Behind Everyday Things
- Family Dinner
- The Fieldhouse
- First Time Fixer
- For the Love of Kitchens
- From Grandma, With Love
- From the Source
- Growing Floret
- Hi I’m
- Home Work
- In With the Old
- The Johnnyswim Show
- The Lost Kitchen
- Making Modern with Brooke and Brice
- Mind for Design
- Monty Don’s Gardens
- One Big Day with Bob Goff
- Point of View: A Designer Profile
- Ranch to Table
- Rental Redo
- Restoration Road With Clint Harp
- Restoring Galveston
- Salvage Dawgs
- Stone House Revival
- Super Dad
- Van Go
- Where We Call Home
- World’s Most Secret Homes
- Zest for Life with Edurdo Garcia
- Zoë Bakes.
No matter your interest, you’ll find something helpful from these iconic shows. Throughout the network, there is some type of program that will speak to your creativity.
How to Watch Magnolia
There are various opportunities to view the Magnolia Network. Luckily, it is available to most cable and satellite subscribers, especially if you already receive the DIY channel.
It may be streamed through a number of live TV streaming services as well. This brings great convenience. You can turn your television on at any time and can enjoy one of the many great home improvement, cooking, or renovation shows.
Superpower Your Live TV Streaming With a VPN
You can’t beat a VPN for privacy, security, and access. We have used them for years as an important part of our streaming toolkit and we recommend ExpressVPN.
|i||See our VPN Buyer’s Guide for complete information on how to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Streaming Magnolia Network
YouTube TV is the only major streaming service not offering Magnolia network:
- FuboTV: This full-cable replacement service provides 130+ channels for $74.99/mo with lots more available for as little as $2.99/mo more. In includes all your local channels and a broad selection of national channels with a decidely sports orientation. For all the details, read our FuboTV review.
- Sling TV: To Get Magnolia Network, you can start with either the Sling Blue or Sling Orange plan which provides 30-45 channels for $40.00/mo. Then you add the Lifestyle add-on for $6/mo more for ~10 more channels. There are many other options depending upon exactly what you like. Our Sling TV review has more information.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Another full cable replacement service that makes the transition very easy. Plans start at $74.99/mo. For more, see our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Hulu + Live TV: Gives you 85+ live TV channels, Disney+, ESPN+, and an outstanding on-demand library for $69.99/mo. Magnolia comes with the Entertainment add-on for $7.99/mo more. Our Hulu + Live TV review has more information.
- Philo: If you just want a good selection of cable channels and don’t care much about sports or local channels, this plan gives you 65+ channels for just $25/mo. Check out our Philo review for more.
- Vidgo: Get 100+ channels for $64.95/mo. It is especially good for families and NCAA sports fans. One down side: unlike the other streaming services, it does not offer a cloud DVR. Our Vidgo review has more information.
There is also a Magnolia app, but it only works with Discovery+. There is no TV Everywhere support.
Streaming Devices and TVs for Magnolia Network
The streaming services we discussed above support most of the TVs and devices in use today:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone,iPad)
- Web browsers.
Android TV-powered TVs (a wide variety) are supported by all the services except DIRECTV STREAM. Philo and Vidgo don’t support Samsung smart TVs, but the others do. Fubo and Sling support LG and VIZIO smart TVs and Xbox gaming systems. FuboTV supports Hisense smart TVs. Sling TV supports Oculus VR systems.
See our streaming reviews for other devices that are supported.
Even though DIY Network is gone, it lives on in an updated version called Magnolia Network. Thanks to Chip and Joanna Gaines, you’ll be able to watch the same type of programs through various streaming services. We recommend Sling TV. Get ready to feel like family!
Additional Entertainment Channels Online without Cable
Here is a list of other entertainment channels that you can watch:
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022