This guide explains which channels you need to watch the Braves play online and what your best and cheapest options are.
In a hurry? If you want to skip the details and get streaming, here are three online streaming providers you can watch the Atlanta Braves with:
- FuboTV: Watch live MLB games alongside over 100 other channels and a sturdy cloud DVR to record whatever you want. Try Fubo free for 7 days!
- SlingTV: The cost-effective way to watch the Atlanta Braves from $35 per month. Get three ESPN channels, FS 1, and more. Start with $10 for the first month!
- DIRECTV STREAM: Formerly AT&T TV, this service offers 65+ channels, including MLB Network for a little extra. There’s a 14-day money-back guarantee!
The Atlanta Braves have always been a popular team filled with some pretty loyal fans. Every team has its ups and downs, but it seems the Braves are more likely to come out on top most seasons.
This provides all the more reason for fans to want to watch games as they happen. With that in mind, here are some ways that you can watch the Atlanta Braves game online without cable.
Stream the Atlanta Braves Game Online without Cable
In Atlanta, you might find most regular season games airing on Bally Sports South or Bally Sports Southeast. Other channels might include FS1, ESPN, ESPN+, MLB.tv, and TBS. Some games will air on MLB Network, as well. It’s possible to find a streaming service that offers all of the channels you need to pick up the Braves live stream and much more!
One of the best things about streaming services is that you aren’t locked into a contract. You’ll be able to try services and if they don’t work for you, then you can sign up for another one. Sling TV ($10 for the first month), FuboTV (free 7-day trial), and other services give you a trial so you can be sure you’ve picked the right service.
It only takes minutes to sign up, so you can sign up and be watching TV in the same hour. When you’re ready to start watching you’ll need a streaming device. You can use computers, mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and other devices.
Watch the Atlanta Braves Games without Cable on Sling TV
The major benefit to Sling TV is that it’s one of the cheapest streaming packages available. All plans start at just $35 per month. The Sling Orange package offers both ESPN and TBS, which is great news for Braves fans.
For another $10/month you can add the Sports Extra bundle, which gives you MLB Network and several other sports channels. Of course, you can sign up for the Orange + Blue plan, which is $50 a month. This plan includes FOX Sports South and FOX Sports Southeast for those in the region and FS1.
That means that Sling TV offers all of the channels you need to watch the Braves this season!
Sling TV Details:
- Multiple packages starting at $35 a month
- Adding the Sports Extra bundle gets you MLB Network and more
- Watch more TV on-demand or with TV Everywhere apps
- No contracts
- A cloud-DVR is available at an added fee
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, and more
- Our Sling TV review can fill you in
The best way for you to learn about Sling TV is to try it for $10 for the first month. This is a no-risk trial that gives you the time you need to make sure you’re happy with what Sling TV has to offer. It also gives you the chance to watch some Atlanta Braves games without cable for free.
Watch the Atlanta Braves without Cable on FuboTV
FuboTV will likely work best if you want a larger package. Over 100 channels are available and there are more channels that can be added for a small fee. FOX is available in many areas.
You’ll also have a couple of Bally Sports regional channels, FS1, and TBS. Like Sling TV, you will be missing a few channels. ESPN and MLB Network are also available.
Features of FuboTV include:
- $64.99 per month
- 7-day free trial
- No contracts
- Over 100 channels
- ESPN included but MLB Network costs extra
- The cloud-DVR offers upgradeable storage
- Watch on compatible devices like Roku, mobile devices, and more
- Our FuboTV review has more info
FuboTV offers a service that is cheaper than cable with as many channels. Your package includes the ability to stream on multiple devices at once. You can also add channels to your package, if you want more. Don’t forget, you can check out FuboTV for yourself when you sign up for your FuboTV free 7-day trial.
How Else Can I Watch the Atlanta Braves Game without Cable?
Now that you know more about Sling TV and FuboTV, let’s look at some of the other options you can use to watch the Atlanta Braves online. Remember, each service offers a free trial, which allows you to watch some free TV and determine if you like the service enough to keep it. Here are the rest of your options:
- DIRECTV STREAM – The Plus package offers 65+ channels for $69.99 a month. If you’d like more channels, a variety of other packages are available. Sports fans can enjoy dozens of regional sports networks too. Read our DIRECTV STREAM review, here.
- Hulu with Live TV – 80+ channels and Hulu’s on-demand features for $64.99/month. Make separate user profiles and save shows to your cloud-DVR. Our Hulu Live review is here with more.
- YouTube TV – Over 85 channels for $64.99 a month. Local channels are included in most areas. Up to six user profiles are available. Our YouTube TV review is a great way to learn more.
- ESPN+ – Stream live baseball without cable online for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year, with many other sports also on-demand.
- MLB.tv – From $24.99, get access to Atanta Braves games that are out of market. For a monthly or annual subscription, you can also watch other out of market MLB games.
These are just some of the ways you can watch sports online without cable. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to add them to the comments!
What channel is broadcasting the Atlanta Braves game tonight?
Bally Sports Southeast, known as Fox Sports Southeast prior to the 2021 campaign, is the most likely answer to this question as it broadcasts more than 95% of the club’s games. It can be viewed throughout much of the South while an MLB.TV subscription will grant you access to out-of-market Atlanta Braves games that are shown on that channel. Any broadcast nationally will most likely be on FS1, Fox, ABC, ESPN, TBS, or MLB Network.
What radio station will today’s Atlanta Braves game be on?
If you are located in the South, there is a good chance that a nearby radio station will be broadcasting today’s Atlanta Braves game. The club’s radio coverage, which encompasses more than 100 stations, stretches across nine Southern states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Its flagship stations are Atlanta’s 680 the Fan and WNNX-Rock 100.5. Additionally, an MLB Audio subscription grants you online access to all radio broadcasts.
When did the Atlanta Braves last win the World Series?
The Braves have only won one World Series during its time in Atlanta. That occurred in 1995, when they toppled the Cleveland Indians (now the Guardians) in a six-game Fall Classic. Interestingly, the Braves franchise also claimed exactly one World Series title in each of the other two cities that it has been based in: the 1914 edition while in Boston and the 1957 World Series when the team was located in Milwaukee.
How can I watch today’s Atlanta Braves game on my phone?
Unfortunately, the options to stream Atlanta Braves games are limited. For those living within the Bally Sports Southeast coverage area, you can access contests shown on that channel through the DIRECTV STREAM app. If you are not, you can watch the games through the MLB app after purchasing an MLB.TV subscription. The latter option is available to those who are situated outside of Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and western North Carolina.
Can I stream today’s Atlanta Braves game for free?
In most cases, no, but exceptions exist. If the Atlanta Braves are featured on a YouTube broadcast, of which there is about one a week, that is available worldwide. Meanwhile, if you are not situated in the team’s blackout area, you can watch the MLB.TV Free Game of the Day, which will feature the Braves approximately once every two weeks. And, of course, Fox- and ABC-broadcast games can be watched with an antenna.