In a hurry? All the NLCS games will be on either Fox or FS1 — and sometimes on both. The games on Fox alone (also the entire World Series) can be watched with a digital antenna. But it’s probably easier to watch with a live TV streaming service. These are our top picks:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
MLB is divided into two parts: the National League and the American League. Teams from each league mostly play other teams in the same league. At the end of the season, the top team in each league face off in the World Series.
Fans of the National League won’t want to miss to the NLCS. Unlike the series leading to it, it is a full best-of-four 7-game series. All the games will air live through Fox Sports (Fox or FS1).
2022 National League Championship Series Schedule
Six NL teams made it into the playoffs:
- Los Angeles Dodgers (NL West)
- Atlanta Braves (NL East)
- St Louis Cardinals (NL Central)
- New York Mets (NL Wild Card)
- San Diego Padres (NL Wild Card)
- Philadelphia Phillies (NL Wild Card)
The National League Championship Series runs from Tuesday, October 18th through Wednesday, October 26th (if there are seven games).
Here’s the schedule at this time:
- Tue Oct 18 : Philadelphia Phillies (2) at San Diego Padres (0) (Fox or FS1)
- Wed Oct 19 : Philadelphia Phillies at San Diego Padres (Fox or FS1)
- Fri Oct 21 : San Diego Padres (2) at Philadelphia Phillies (4) (FS1)
- Sat Oct 22 : San Diego Padres (6) at Philadelphia Phillies (10) (Fox or FS1)
- Sun Oct 23 : San Diego Padres (3) at Philadelphia Phillies (4) (FS1)
Mon Oct 24 : Philadelphia Phillies at San Diego Padres (FS1) Tue Oct 25 : Philadelphia Phillies at San Diego Padres (Fox/FS1)
† If necessary.
Stream the NLCS Without Cable
But if you are also interested in the American League Championship Series, you will also want to get TBS, since all those games will air there. As a result, we recommend getting DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live, and Sling TV.
DIRECTV STREAM is probably the best streaming service for MLB because it has by far the best selection of RSNs, which are the only way to watch the vast majority of local games through the regular season. It also provides all the playoff games.
You can watch all the playoff games with the Entertainment package with 75+ channels for $74.99/mo. But if you want the RSNs, you need to go up to the Choice plan with 100+ channels for $99.99/mo.
All plans come with unlimited DVR storage and unlimited simultaneous streaming devices. See our DIRECTV STREAM review for more information.
Sling TV is a great inexpensive service. The Sling Blue plan ($40.00/mo) offers 40+ channels including Fox (select areas), FS1, and TBS. And Sling has great options for customizing your channel lineup.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV offers 85+ live TV channels including all you need to watch the entire MLB postseason. And depending on where you live, it offers a selection of RSNs. And its $69.99/mo base price includes ESPN+ and Disney+
This plan includes unlimited cloud DVR storage and streaming on up to 2 devices at once. For complete details, see our Hulu + Live TV review.
Other Options to Watch NLCS
Above are our top options, but there are other ways to watch the NLCS live stream without cable. These include:
- FuboTV: Offers over 100 channels — nearly 40 of which are sports-oriented. You get all the NLCS and World Series channels for its $74.99/mo base price. It does not include TBS, however, so no ALCS. See our FuboTV review.
- Vidgo: Like FuboTV, this service will not allow you to watch the ALCS but it will allow you to watch the NLCS and World Series for $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- YouTube TV: Watch more than 85 channels for $64.99 per month.
If you have questions about watching the NLCS without cable, let us know in the comment. Or see our sports viewer’s guide.
Devices to Live Stream the NLCS
All the streaming services above provide apps for the most popular streaming devices. These include:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Web browsers
Other devices are supported but not universally. These include Android TV-based smart TVs, Samsung smart TVs, Xbox gaming systems, and Playstation 4 and 5.
What were the results of the 2021 National League Championship Series?
The Atlanta Braves beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2 to win the National League Championship.
- Sat Oct 16: Braves (3) at Dodgers (2) (TBS)
- Sun Oct 17: Braves (5) at Dodgers (4) (TBS)
- Tue Oct 19 : Dodgers (6) at Braves (5) (TBS)
- Wed Oct 20 : Dodgers (2) at Braves (9) (TBS)
- Thu Oct 21 : Dodgers (11) at Braves (2) (TBS)
- Sat Oct 23 : Braves (4) at Dodgers (2) (TBS)
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022