It’s time for March Madness Final Four! Watch it all with FuboTV’s free 7-day trial!
Get all the details including complete men’s and women’s schedules in our March Madness Guide.
Most College of Charleston Cougars games do not appear on regular TV channels but rather streaming services. Read on to get all the details.
In a hurry? To watch all the Cougars basketball games, you will need to sign up for a collection of streaming services. If you had to pick just one, it would be FloHoops. But to watch all the games that appear on live TV channels, you will need one of these streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: A great overall streaming service offering 85+ live channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+. Try one month for $69.99.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
The College of Charleston Cougars are unlikely to be mistaken for college basketball royalty. However, in 2012, the school was ranked the best in the state of South Carolina over the previous 50 years by ESPN. Furthermore, the school has a strong student and alumni base that passionately roots for both the men’s and women’s squads each season.
Let’s take a closer look at how you can watch Cougars basketball, what you should know about the program’s history and what to know about the current year’s squad.
Channels to Watch College of Charleston Cougars Basketball
The vast majority of games featuring the men’s team are available for streaming through FloHoops, which is similar to ESPN+. In addition, a handful of games are also available for streaming through ESPN+ and are also broadcast on ESPN2 and ESPNU. It may also be possible to watch select men’s games on CBS Sports Network.
You can watch almost every game featuring the women’s team on FloHoops while a handful of games are available on ESPN+. FloHoops is its own standalone service while ESPN+ can be acquired either on its own or as part of Hulu + Live TV.
Streaming Charleston Cougars Basketball
Cougars basketball fans really need to sign up for FloHoops. It is the basketball network of FloSports, which provides live coverage of an amazing collection of events across the spectrum of sports.
FloHoops shows the majority of men’s games and almost all of the women’s games. See our FloSports review for all the details.
For the games that appear on regular TV, you will need a live TV streaming service. All of these are good:
- FuboTV: Get this sports-first streaming service featuring 130+ channels from $74.99/mo. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: This highly customizable service starts at $40.00/mo and works great combined with Paramount+. (Sling TV review) (March Madness coverage and schedule)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get all the channels you need to watch the regular and post-season for as little as $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides 85+ live channels in addition to ESPN+, which streams some Charlston games for $69.99/mo. (Hulu Live review)
- Vidgo: Excellent NCAA_oriented streaming service for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Just $72.99/mo for over 100 channels.
All these services include a cloud DVR (but Vidgo’s is only for 90 days after which you need to upgrade). And they all allow streaming on multiple devices at once.
You can also use pretty much any streaming device you own: Amazon Fire TV, Android Mobile, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS (eg, iPhone), Roku, and web browsers. Many of the services also support a number of smart TVs and gaming systems.
Sign Up for a Free 7-Day Fubo Trial
College of Charleston Cougars Basketball
The Cougars men’s and women’s programs have been members of the Colonial Athletic Association (CAA) since the 2013-14 season. Prior to that, they were both members of the Southern Conference (SoCon) from 1999 to 2013 and were members of the Atlantic Sun (ASUN) for six years prior to making that move.
Each team plays its home games at TD Arena, which seats about 5,100 fans. The Citadel is widely seen as the Cougars’ main rival as the schools have played each other since 1901.
College of Charleston Cougars Men’s Basketball
The Charleston men’s basketball team made its most recent trip to the NCAA tournament in 2018. The Cougars have one NCAA tournament win, and that victory came against Maryland in the first round of the 1997 event.
However, the team has won four games in five appearances at the National Invitational Tournament (NIT) and two wins in three tries at the College Basketball Invitational (CBI). Furthermore, the school did win the NAIA national title in 1983.
Pat Kelsey is in his second year as head coach of the Cougars. This is after a highly successful 9-year stint at Winthrop University. The team is led offensively by Dalton Bolon, Ante Brzovic, and Ryan Larson. Defensively, the team relies on players such as Babacar Faye and Pat Robinson III to keep the opposition in check.
This year, the team has been close to and sometimes in the top-25 NCAA rankings.
2022-23 Men’s Basketball Schedule
- Mon Nov 7: vs Chattanooga (FloHoops)
- Fri Nov 11: @ North Carolina
- Mon Nov 14: vs Richmond (FloHoops)
- Thu Nov 17: vs Davidson (ESPNU)
- Fri Nov 18: vs Colorado State (ESPN2)
- Sun Nov 20: vs Virginia Tech (ESPN2)
- Wed Nov 23: vs Kent State (FloHoops)
- Tue Nov 29: vs Old Dominion (FloHoops)
- Sat Dec 3: @ The Citadel (ESPN+)
- Tue Dec 6: @ Presbyterian (ESPN+)
- Sun Dec 11: vs North Greenville (FloHoops)
- Wed Dec 14: vs Stetson (FloHoops)
- Mon Dec 19: @ Coastal Carolina (ESPN+)
- Thu Dec 29: vs Hampton (FloHoops)
- Sat Dec 31: @ Towson (NBC Sports Washington)
- Wed Jan 4: @ North Carolina A&T (CBSSN)
- Sat Jan 7: vs Delaware (CBSSN)
- Wed Jan 11: @ UNC Wilmington (FloHoops)
- Sat Jan 14: vs Elon (FloHoops)
- Mon Jan 16: vs William & Mary (FloHoops)
- Thu Jan 19: @ Monmouth (FloHoops)
- Sat Jan 21: @ Northeastern (FloHoops)
- Sat Jan 28: vs Hofstra (FloHoops)
- Thu Feb 2: @ Drexel (FloHoops)
- Sat Feb 4: @ Delaware (FloHoops)
- Wed Feb 8: vs UNCW (FloHoops)
- Sat Feb 11: @ Hampton (FloHoops)
- Mon Feb 13: vs Northeastern (FloHoops)
- Thu Feb 16: @ Elon (FloHoops)
- Thu Feb 23: vs Towson (CBSSN)
- Sat Feb 25 : vs Stony Brook (CBSSN)
College of Charleston Cougars Women’s Basketball
The College of Charleston women’s team has never appeared in the women’s version of March Madness. However, they have made three appearances in the Women’s Basketball Invitational (WBI) and have made it to the semifinals twice. Furthermore, they made three consecutive appearances in the AIAW Division II national championship in 1980, 1981, and 1982.
This year’s team is paced by Jada Stone, who is the team leader in points scored, rebounds, and assists. Other notable players include Jazmyn Stone, Anika McGarity, and Jalia Roberts.
2022-23 Women’s Basketball Schedule
- Mon Nov 7: vs Meredith College (FloHoops)
- Thu Nov 10: @ North Florida (FloHoops)
- Sun Nov 13: vs Norfolk State (
- Fri Nov 18: @ Tarleton
- Wed Nov 23: @ Gardner-Webb (ESPN+)
- Wed Nov 30: @ Radford (ESPN+)
- Fri Dec 2: vs Coastal Carolina (FloHoops)
- Sun Dec 4: vs Charleston Southern (FloHoops)
- Tue Dec 13: vs Berry (FloHoops)
- Fri Dec 16: @ Georgia Southern (ESPN+)
- Sun Dec 18: @ Oregon
- Thu Dec 29: @ Towson (FloHoops)
- Sun Jan 1: vs North Carolina A&T (FloHoops)
- Fri Jan 6: @ Hampton (FloHoops)
- Sun Jan 8: @ William & Mary (FloHoops)
- Sun Jan 15: vs Hofstra (FloHoops)
- Fri Jan 20: vs Monmouth (FloHoops)
- Sun Jan 22: vs William & Mary (FloHoops)
- Thu Jan 26: @ Stony Brook (FloHoops)
- Sun Jan 29: @ North Carolina A&T (FloHoops)
- Fri Feb 3: vs UNC Wilmington (FloHoops)
- Sun Feb 5: vs Elon (FloHoops)
- Fri Feb 10: @ Drexel (FloHoops)
- Sun Feb 12: @ Delaware (FloHoops)
- Fri Feb 17: vs Stony Brook (FloHoops)
- Sun Feb 19: @ Elon (FloHoops)
- Fri Feb 24: @ UNCW (FloHoops)
- Sun Feb 26 : vs Towson (FloHoops)
- Thu Mar 2 : vs Northeastern (FloHoops)
If you’re looking to follow the College of Charleston Cougars this year, it may be in your best interest to sign up for FloHoops. Other ESPN properties as well as CBS Sports Network are available from a number of streaming services.
Beyond FloHoops, our top choice for Cougars basketball is FuboTV. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
How to Watch Other College Basketball Teams
We have viewers guides for many of the top NCAA basketball programs:
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Arizona Wildcats
- Auburn Tigers
- Baylor Bears
- Clemson Tigers
- College of Charleston Cougars
- Dayton Flyers
- Duke Blue Devils
- Florida Atlantic Owls
- Florida State Seminoles
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Houston Cougars
- Iowa State Cyclones
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kansas State Wildcats
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Louisville Cardinals
- LSU Tigers
- Marquette Golden Eagles
- Maryland Terrapins
- Miami Hurricanes
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Oregon Ducks
- Providence Friars
- Purdue Boilermakers
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Seton Hall Pirates
- South Carolina Gamecocks
- Stanford Cardinal
- Tennessee Volunteers
- Texas Longhorns
- UCLA Bruins
- UConn Huskies
- Villanova Wildcats
- Virginia Cavaliers
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Xavier Musketeers
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022