Like most teams, the Oregon Ducks have had their ups and downs over the years. Loyal fans are well aware of the drought that the Ducks went through. In recent years though, it seems as if the Ducks are turning things around. They have a Final Four appearance under their belt in recent years and could easily end up in the Final Four again in the future. If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite NCAA team, you’re in luck. There are several ways to watch the Oregon Ducks online without cable.
In a hurry? Watch all the Oregon Duck games through local channels that you can get through the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
As with other sports, if you want to watch the Oregon Ducks live stream, you’ll need a mix of cable and local channels. You can watch the local channels through a digital antenna, or you can stream them along with the other channels you need to watch the Ducks play. Given the channels airing Ducks games, two of your best options for streaming include Hulu with Live TV and Sling TV. If these services don’t work for you, you’ll find all of your other Oregon Ducks streaming options at the end of this article.
Editor’s note: Learn how to watch March Madness Online here.
Table Of Contents
How to Watch the Oregon Ducks Online without Cable
As long as you have access to local channels and ESPN networks you should be able to watch the bulk of the Ducks season right there. Multiple services offer some or all of the channels you need, so it shouldn’t be hard to find the right option for you. The channels airing Oregon Ducks games live include:
Once you’ve picked the service you want to try, you’ll answer some basic questions to complete your signup. This process only takes a few minutes and as soon as you’re done, you’ll be ready to start streaming. Even if you’re new to streaming you already have at least one streaming device, as most services allow you to stream on both mobile devices and computers. Other options include Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more!
Watch the Oregon Ducks Streaming on Hulu Live
Hulu Live is available for $69.99 per month. You’ll be able to watch over 60 live channels. This package also includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content. So, on top of all live content you’ll have thousands of hours of content available on-demand. Hulu Live includes ESPN, FS1, NBCSB, CBSSN, local channels in many areas, and much more. You’ll even have your own cloud-DVR and full access to numerous TV Everywhere apps.
Hulu Live Details:
- $69.99 per month
- No commitments – cancel any time
- Watch content live on Hulu Live or use TV Everywhere apps
- 85+ channels are included with Hulu on-demand
- You can add movie channels for a fee
- Local channels, including CBS, in many markets
- Stream on Chromecast, iOS/Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc.
- Our Hulu Live review has more details
Stream the Oregon Ducks on Sling TV
Sling TV features three package options, but the best option to watch the Oregon Ducks live stream is the Orange + Blue package. You’ll be able to stream more than 50+ channels for $45 per month. Several ESPN networks are included, along with FS1 and much more. CBS Networks are not included, and other local channels are limited. You can cancel Sling TV at any time. And it’s a great way to watch March Madness online.
Features of Sling TV include:
- $45 per month for Sling Orange + Blue
- Package includes ESPN, FS1, AMC, TNT, and more channels on Sling TV
- A cloud-based DVR is included
- Stream on multiple devices at once
- Limited local channels on Sling TV in select markets
- Customize your plan by adding more channels
- Stream on smart TVs, computers, Apple TV, Roku, and mobile devices
- Our Sling TV review has more details
Sling TV is one of the cheapest ways to stream sports, especially when it comes to channels like ESPN and FS1. There are several channels that can be added to your account. You can watch TV live, through the on-demand library, or on TV Everywhere apps.
Other Ways to Watch the Oregon Ducks without Cable
Sling TV and Hulu with Live TV may be two of the top options, but there are several other options that will get you some or all of the channels that you need to watch the Oregon Ducks live stream. The other services you can use include:
FuboTV – fuboTV includes 105+ channels. You’ll find local channels like FOX and CBS in most areas. FS1 and other channels are also available. ESPN is now available. Plans start from $69.99 per month. Added details can be found in our fuboTV review.
YouTube TV – Stream local channels, ESPN, FS1, and more than 70 additional channels for $64.99 a month. An unlimited cloud-based DVR is also included. Our YouTube TV review is a good way to learn more.
How to Watch More Teams without Cable
Have another team you follow? Check out these guides for more detailed info:
- Kentucky Wildcats
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Auburn Tigers
- Villanova Wildcats
- Maryland Terrapins
- Florida State Seminoles
- Duke Blue Devils
- Dayton Flyers
- Louisville Cardinals
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Baylor Bears