Located in South Orange, New Jersey is Seton Hall University. This college is home to the Seton Hall Pirates. The Pirates are part of the Big East Conference. They’ve been to NCAA Tournaments thirteen times over the year and it’s looking like they will be able to add to that total this year! If you want to watch the Pirates play, you don’t need cable TV. In fact, as long as you have a streaming device and an internet connection, you can watch the Seton Hall Pirates online without cable!
In a hurry? To watch the Seton Hall Pirates games subscribe to one of the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
The main difference between watching sports and other TV shows is that sports often air on multiple networks. While this is true, you can find all of the channels you need to watch the Seton Hall Pirates online without cable. Two of the top options to stream sports include Sling TV (Save 50% With Sling TV.) and Hulu with Live TV. After you find out about these two services, keep reading to find out more about all of the ways you can stream Pirates games online.
2022-23 Seton Hall Pirates Basketball Schedule
- Wed Nov 9 : Monmouth (52) at Seton Hall (79) (FS1)
- Sat Nov 12 : Saint Peter’s (44) at Seton Hall (80) (FS2)
- Wed Nov 16 : Iowa (83) at Seton Hall (67) (FS1)
- Sun Nov 20 : Wagner (44) at Seton Hall (82) (FS1)
- Thu Nov 24 : Memphis (69) vs Seton Hall (70) (ESPNews)
- Thu Dec 1 : Seton Hall (65) at Kansas (91) (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 7 : Lincoln PA (55) at Seton Hall (82) (FS2)
- Sun Dec 11 : Seton Hall (45) at Rutgers (43) (FS1)
- Wed Dec 14 : Drexel (49) at Seton Hall (66) (FS1)
- Sat Dec 17 : Providence (71) at Seton Hall (67) (Fox)
- Tue Dec 20 : Seton Hall (70) at Xavier (73) (FS1)
- Tue Dec 27 : Seton Hall (69) at Marquette (83) (FS1)
- Sat Dec 31 : St John’s (66) at Seton Hall (88) (FS1)
- Tue Jan 3 : Seton Hall (61) at Creighton (83) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 7 : Butler (51) at Seton Hall (76) (FS1)
- Tue Jan 10 : Seton Hall (66) at Georgetown (51) (FS1)
- Sat Jan 14 : Seton Hall (71) at DePaul (67) (FS1)
- Wed Jan 18 : UConn at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Sat Jan 21 : Marquette at Seton Hall (CBSSN)
- Sat Jan 28 : Seton Hall at Butler (FS1)
- Wed Feb 1 : Seton Hall at St John’s (CBSSN)
- Sun Feb 5 : DePaul at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Wed Feb 8 : Creighton at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Sat Feb 11 : Seton Hall at Villanova (FS1)
- Tue Feb 14 : Georgetown at Seton Hall (CBSSN)
- Sat Feb 18 : Seton Hall at UConn (Fox)
- Fri Feb 24 : Xavier at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Tue Feb 28 : Villanova at Seton Hall (FS1)
- Sat Mar 4 TBD: Seton Hall at Providence (FS1/Fox)
How to Watch the Seton Hall Pirates Online without Cable
You can find the Seton Hall Pirates streaming on any of the following networks. While this may seem like a lot of channels, it’s important to remember that most streaming services offer large packages with numerous channels. So, it’s entirely possible to find most of the channels you need in one service. Here are the channels you can expect to air Seton Hall Pirates games this season:
In the following sections, you’ll learn about the services you can use to stream the Seton Hall Pirates. All of the services are available contract-free, so you can cancel any time. Some also offer a free trial, which means that you’ll be free to sample the service before you commit to paying for it! This should help you find the right streaming service for you! When you’re ready to begin streaming you can watch on most popular streaming devices. Some options include Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and more!
Watch Seton Hall Pirates Games Streaming on Sling TV
Sling TV offers the Orange + Blue package for $55.00/mo. This package is a great choice for sports streaming as it includes ESPN networks along with FS1 and more. Unfortunately, CBS Sports Network is not included. Local channels are also very limited here, if they are available at all. You can add many channels to your package for a fee. This includes a sports bundle with over 10 additional sports channels! An on-demand library and cloud-based DVR are included with every package.
Features of Sling TV include:
- The largest package, Orange + Blue is just $55.00/mo
- Add more channels to your package for a fee
- Watch March Madness with Sling TV
- A cloud-DVR and on-demand library are included
- Change or cancel your package whenever you wish
- Stream on multiple devices at the same time
- Watch using Roku, computers, Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more
- Our Sling TV review can tell you more
Sling TV features many of the channels you need. As a budget package, this is one of the cheapest ways to watch sports without cable. It’s also a good choice if you prefer to customize your package.
Watch the Seton Hall Pirates Live Stream on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV is another top pick for Pirates streaming. With over 85 channels included, you will find local channels in most areas, ESPN, regional sports channels, USA, TNT, and many others. Plans start at $69.99/mo, and with no commitments, you can cancel when you want. Each package includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content and unlimited cloud-based DVR with 9 month storage. You can watch TV Everywhere apps with this package, too.
Hulu Live Details:
- Hulu Live is a contract-free service
- Movie channels are available for a fee
- Watch live on Hulu or through TV Everywhere apps
- Hulu on-demand is included with 85+ live channels
- User profiles can be made for multiple people
- Stream on smart TVs, computers, iOS/Android devices, Apple TV, etc.
- Our Hulu Live review has more information
Other Ways to Watch the Seton Hall Pirates without Cable
Sling TV and Hulu Live are decent services, but they won’t work for everyone. If you’re in need for other options, here are the additional services available to watch the Seton Hall Pirates online without cable:
FuboTV – fuboTV has over 120 networks in their main package. You can find most of the other channels you need for Pirates streaming though. Plans are available from $74.99/mo. Additional details can be found in our fuboTV review.
YouTube TV – Stream local channels, ESPN, FS1, CBS Sports Network, and many other channels from just $64.99/mo.
Paramount+ – On the plus side, CBS All Access is only $9.99 per month. Of course, this will only work for you if you only need access to a CBS live stream. Learn more by checking out our CBS All Access review.
Are you still looking for ways to watch sports online without cable? If you have questions about how to watch college basketball online or something more specific to streaming the Seton Hall Pirates, feel free to let us know in the comments.
Watch Other College Teams
Have another team you enjoy? Check out these guides!
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Oregon Ducks
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Auburn Tigers
- Villanova Wildcats
- Maryland Terrapins
- Florida State Seminoles
- Duke Blue Devils
- Dayton Flyers
- Louisville Cardinals
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Baylor Bears
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!