We admit it: Alabama’s trouncing of Cincinnati in last year’s Cotton Bowl was not the greatest game. But it did set up an amazing championship game. And we expect next year’s game to be more competitive. Check back here for all the details!
When the end of the year comes, the Cotton Bowl comes along with it. This year the event is called the Goodyear Cotton Bowl, sponsored by Goodyear. And you don’t need cable to watch it!
In a hurry? Here are three services that have the one necessary channel you need to watch Cotton Bowl 2021:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
Table Of Contents
The Cotton Bowl is always an exciting game, with top-ranked teams like 2020’s #8 Oklahoma’s defeat of #10 Florida. But what if you don’t have cable? Can you watch the Cotton Bowl online without cable TV with a service like Hulu Live?
You sure can! This year it’s easier than ever to catch the action live. You can watch the Cotton Bowl online in several different ways, which we’ll explain in the guide below.
Cotton Bowl Schedule/Results
When is the Cotton Bowl, and what channel will air the action?
- Date: Dec 31, 2021 3:30 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Alabama (27) vs Cincinnati (6)
Note that the Cotton Bowl and Orange Bowl are the two College Football Playoff games. The 2021 Cotton Bowl Classic is sure to be an exciting game. You won’t want to miss this one!
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Cotton Bowl Without Cable TV
These services are essentially alternatives to cable TV that offer a similar package of channels. The benefits, when compared to cable, are lower prices, increased flexibility, and ease of use. They are also non-contract, so you can cancel at any time.
To use one of these services, you will just need a subscription ($35-$69.99 per month, depending on the package), an internet connection, and a compatible device. You can use streaming players like Apple TV, Roku, a computer, smartphone, and several others.
Find out more about these services below.
Stream the Cotton Bowl Live on FuboTV
- Free trial available, followed by $69.99/mo
- No contract, cancel any time
- Watch ESPN and ABC games
- 110+ channels available of which 35+ feature sports
- Cloud DVR included
- Stream on 10 devices simultaneously depending on the plan you choose
Watch the Cotton Bowl Without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. It’s a perfect choice for folks on a budget, as it starts at just $35.00/mo. This makes it one of the most affordable ways to watch live TV. Here’s the rundown:
- Plans from $35.00/mo
- No contract or commitment
- ESPN included in Sling Orange, along with 30+ other channels
- Great way to watch college football without cable
- Works on all your favorite devices
To learn more, check out our Sling TV review.
If you’re more of a hands-on learner, sign up to get started! Save 50% on Sling TV.
Watch the Cotton Bowl Online With Hulu Live TV
Hulu + Live TV presents a great way to watch the Cotton Bowl without cable. In fact, it’s a great way to watch all the bowl games and all your favorite TV programming. Plus you also get ESPN+ and Disney+!
Here are the basics:
- Pay $69.99/mo with no contract/commitment
- Get ESPN and 85+ other great channels to stream live
- ESPN+ and Disney+ included!
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9 month storage)
- Enjoy the Cotton Bowl live stream as it airs on ESPN
- Watch live TV on Roku, Apple TV, computers, mobile devices, and more
- In addition to live TV, enjoy endless on-demand entertainment
You can find the full scoop in our Hulu Live TV review. Try one month for $69.99.
Other Options to Watch Cotton Bowl Online
- DIRECTV STREAM: from $69.99/mo, get over 75 channels. For $89.99/mo, get dozens of regional sports networks, too. Read our DIRECTV STREAM review to learn more.
- Vidgo: $59.95/mo for 100+ channels including all the NCAA conference networks. See our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV: $64.99/mo for over 85 channels.
That’s all you need to know to watch Cotton Bowl without cable TV!
Now, just kick back and enjoy the game! If you’re curious about other games, check out our guide on how to watch college bowl games.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!