The Dallas Cowboys have been one of the most popular NFL teams for decades. Fans from around the country flock to the excitement that this team offers on a consistent basis. And it is easier now to watch them without cable than ever before.
In a hurry? If you want to cut past the details and pick a service that will allow you to catch all the action this season, these are our favorite choices:
- FuboTV: Our favorite sports-oriented services gives you 100+ channels including all you need to watch the Cowboys each week. Sign up for a free 7-day trial!
- Hulu + Live TV: A more general service it still provides you with complete coverage of the NFL with its 85+ channels. Check out its weeklong free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get all the channels you need to follow the Cowboys with great options for watching other leagues. Includes 14-day money-back guarantee.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Channels Offer the Dallas Cowboys Game Live Stream?
- 2 How to Watch the Dallas Cowboys without Cable
- 3 Watch the Dallas Cowboys without Cable on FuboTV
- 4 Watch the Dallas Cowboys Online via Hulu + Live TV
- 5 Other Options to Watch Dallas Cowboys Online
- 6 Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
- 7 FAQs
The Cowboys are known for giving their fans an exciting show. It’s hard to miss a minute because anything can happen when this team hits the field. It’s no wonder why they have been to the Super Bowl so many times!
If you’re worried about missing the Cowboys when they play because you don’t have cable, you can stop worrying. In fact, you can watch the Dallas Cowboys game online without cable. This will ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action.
This guide should have all the details you need to watch the Dallas Cowboys live stream without cable. You should be setup in minutes. All you need to do is choose the streaming service for you (such as FuboTV [free 7-day trial]), signup, and connect to your favorite streaming device. Keep reading to learn how easy the process can be!
What Channels Offer the Dallas Cowboys Game Live Stream?
When it comes to streaming Cowboys games, you’ll need five channels to cover the majority of the season. Local channels can be viewed through a streaming service or a digital antenna without cable.
Depending on your location either option should allow you to watch CBS, NBC, and FOX without cable. You’ll also need ESPN (and NFL Network for some of the earliest games), which require a streaming service to watch the Cowboys live stream without cable.
How to Watch the Dallas Cowboys without Cable
There are a wide variety of streaming services that will allow you to watch sports and all kinds of other content without cable. We often recommend FuboTV because both of these services give you a mix of entertainment options that provide something for just about everyone.
Still, there are other options available. On the whole, most streaming services are cheaper and just as easy to use. They also tend to offer more features than your typical cable contract.
Streaming services allow you to sign up without any form of contracts, too. If you’re not happy, you’re free to leave at any time.
Setup is easy and can be completed in minutes. You just sign up, connect to a compatible streaming device (Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, etc.), and choose what you want to watch. Your device connects to the Internet as opposed to a cable connection.
This means that you can watch the Dallas Cowboys games online from just about anywhere!
Watch the Dallas Cowboys without Cable on FuboTV
FuboTV is another great option. This is a pick that most sports fans would love for just $64.99 per month. There are over 10 channels in this package and more than 35 of those channels offer sports! Packages also include an on-demand library and cloud-DVR. You can also watch additional content with TV Everywhere apps.
More FuboTV details:
- 100+ channels — tons of sports channels make FuboTV a great way to watch sports online
- Local channels include Fox, CBS, and NBC (lets you watch Sunday Night Football)
- ESPN and NFL Network included
- Watching using mobile devices, computers, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Stream on up to 3 devices at once
- Learn more in our FuboTV review.
FuboTV is inexpensive, offers a plethora of content, and offers a fair amount of customization. Upgrades allow you to add more space to your cloud-DVR or to add channels to your package.
As there are no contracts, you can remain a subscriber as long as you like with no commitment. Don’t forget to try FuboTV’s free 7-day trial!
Watch the Dallas Cowboys Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV offers an inexpensive way to replace cable. Its plan is $69.99 per month and free of contracts. In addition to 85+ live channels, it comes with ESPN+ and Disney+. You have plenty of room for customization, but the starting package offers enough for many people.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels and the Hulu on-demand service for $69.99/month
- ESPN live stream (gives you Monday Night Football without cable) is included as are local channels, which are available live in most areas
- ESPN+ and Disney+ included
- Hulu Live is free for 7 days
- Watch on computers, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, iOS/Android, and more
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Stream on up to two devices at once
- Check out our Hulu with Live TV review to learn more.
Hulu Live offers a great service, especially if you want to watch the Dallas Cowboys without cable. The package is inexpensive, and it’s already filled with entertainment from the jump. Of course, you can add more to watch, if you want.
Streaming Hulu Live is easy and it’s compatible with most streaming or mobile devices. You can even try Hulu Live before signing up with the Hulu Live 7-day free trial!
Other Options to Watch Dallas Cowboys Online
Now that you know about Hulu Live and FuboTV, let’s look at some of the other available options. All of the following options should let you watch some or all of the Dallas Cowboys season streaming without cable. Your other options include:
- DIRECTV STREAM: Everything you need for the whole NFL season and much more for $69.99/mo.
- Sling TV: Multiple packages from $35/mo and 30+ channels. Read our review.
- Vidgo: 85+ channels for just $55/mo. Read our review.
- YouTube TV: Over 70 channels for $64.99/month.
- Paramount+: CBS content live and on-demand for $9.99/mo. Full review.
- NFL Game Pass: The NFL season on-demand from $99.99/season. See our review for more details.
- Amazon Prime: Subscribers also have an added way to watch Thursday Night Football online. Elevent of the TNF games that air on FOX will also be simulcast to air on Prime. If you’re a Prime member, you can watch these games through any compatible streaming device at no additional charge. It’s not a complete solution to watch the NFL without cable, but it does allow you a way to watch TNF online.
Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team?
Click on your team below.
If you’re looking to replace cable, hopefully, you’ve discovered that streaming services can help you do that and more. Thanks to reasonable prices and a growing list of options, you should be able to craft the perfect package for you at a price you can afford.
If you have any questions on how to watch the Dallas Cowboys game online, feel free to reach out!
Which channels do I need to watch the Dallas Cowboys?
As with all NFL teams, Dallas Cowboys games are aired on a variety of channels: CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network. They are mostly on CBS and Fox but some Cowboys games may not air in your location. Additionally, Cowboys fans should have NBC (Sunday Night Football), ESPN (Monday Night Football), and NFL Network (Thursday Night Football). Note that Thursday games switch to Amazon Prime in 2022.
What radio stations are the Dallas Cowboys on?
Cowboys games are on a wide variety of radio stations. The Dallas Cowboys Radio Network is broadcast on dozens of local stations across Texas. It is also broadcast on select stations in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Games are also broadcast on Compass Media Networks stations across the country. Finally, you can listen to all games using NFL Game Pass.
How do I watch the Dallas Cowboys on my phone?
Most streaming services allow you to watch Cowboys games on your phone. Although some like Amazon Prime and Paramount+ allow you to stream limited games, you are best to get a full cable replacement service like FuboTV or Vidgo. They allow you to watch on most streaming devices including Android and iOS phones. If you don’t mind watching after the game is over, NFL Game Pass allows you to stream on your smartphone too.
How many championships has the Dallas Cowboys won?
The Dallas Cowboys has won 37 championships since its formation in 1960 with an overall record of 526 wins, 398 losses, and 6 ties. They’ve been Division champions 23 times — the last in 2018. They’ve been Conference champions 9 times — the last in 1995. And they’ve won the Super Bowl 5 times: 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, and 1995.
How do I watch the Dallas Cowboys game tonight?
Cowboys play night games on NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network. Thursday night games are on NFL Network (but they are moving to Amazon Prime in 2022). Sunday night games are on NBC. And Monday night games are on ESPN. You can watch them all with a streaming service like FuboTV. The majority of Dallas Cowboys day games air on Fox or CBS so chances are that they will be on one of your local affiliates.
How do I record Dallas Cowboys live games?
You can record Dallas Cowboys games using the Cloud DVR that comes with your streaming service. While there are some exceptions (eg, ESPN3), you can generally record anything you stream from your service. So regardless of where you are watching the Cowboys (CBS, ESPN, Fox, NBC, NFL Network), you can record with a click of a button.