Indianapolis Colts fans can easily cut the cord. All the channels you need to catch the games live are available from streaming services. Read on to find out all your options.
In a hurry? If you don’t feel like diving into details, these streaming services will set you up to have a great season:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: A great overall streaming service offering 85+ live channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+. Try one month for $69.99.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Colts games will air on live TV with only one streaming (on Amazon Prime Video). The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Colts schedule below.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Channels Offer the Indianapolis Colts Game Live Stream?
- 2 How to Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable
- 3 Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable on FuboTV
- 4 Watch the Indianapolis Colts Game Online via Hulu + Live TV
- 5 Other Options to Watch Indianapolis Colts Online
- 6 Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
- 7 FAQs
The Indianapolis Colts are officially in the 2021 NFL Playoffs. No matter where you’re from, if you’re a Colts fan, you should know that you don’t need cable to watch your team. There are several ways to watch the Indianapolis Colts online without cable with services like FuboTV (free for 7 days)!
In the following sections, we will give you an overview of streaming and we will look at the services that you can use to watch the Indianapolis Colts game live stream without a cable connection. Streaming is easy and in the following guide, we’ll tell you all you need to get set up!
What Channels Offer the Indianapolis Colts Game Live Stream?
In order to watch the Indianapolis Colts live stream, you’re going to need a small selection of channels. Broadcast channels like ESPN and NFL Network are available without cable, but you’ll need to use a streaming service to watch them legally.
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
Local channels like NBC, Fox, and CBS are also required for NFL viewing. These channels may also be accessible through streaming services, depending on your location. You can also watch these and other local channels with a digital antenna.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable
If you’re planning on streaming the Indianapolis Colts season, you’ve got plenty of services that can help you do that. Our top recommendations for watching the NFL online include FuboTV and Hulu with Live TV.
After we tell you more about these options, we will go over the other options that should help you to watch some or all of the Indianapolis Colts season without cable. No matter which service you choose, you’ll find that streaming is cheaper than cable, contract-free, and easy to use!
You can be watching your favorite shows minutes after you sign up for the service you choose. Once you pick a service, you’ll connect your streaming device (mobile devices, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, etc.) to the Internet, and that’s about it.
From there you just choose what you want to watch and from there it’s a lot like you experienced with cable.
Out-of-Market Indianapolis Colts Games
Fans outside the Colts’ broadcast area may find it difficult to watch many games since NFL TV coverage is regional in nature. If you don’t live in an area with a lot of interest in the Colts, few games will be broadcast. So they need to find other ways to watch.
Our guide, NFL Out-of-Market Football Games, explains how to what such games and provides your options.
The best option is NFL Sunday Ticket, which allows fans to see any games that don’t feature their local teams. But this doesn’t work for cord cutters since it is only available through DIRECTV Satellite. Next year, however, it should be available through a streaming service.
Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable on FuboTV
FuboTV is another powerful streaming option that is particularly popular with sports fans. You’ll be able to enjoy over 110 channels, but if you want more there are several add-on options available. Standard features include an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps.
More FuboTV details:
- $69.99/mo after free trial
- No contracts!
- 110+ channels – tons of options to watch sports online
- NFL Network is nationwide, and FOX, CBS, and NBC (Sunday Night Football) are live based on location
- ESPN has just been added!
- Stream on iOS/Android, computers, Roku, Apple TV, and more
- An on-demand library and cloud-DVR are included
- Learn more in our FuboTV review.
FuboTV doesn’t require any contracts. The first month of your service is available at a discounted rate. This means if you try it and decide you don’t like it, you can always cancel any not have to pay the regular rate.
That said, this is a great service offering plenty of channels whether you’re a sports fans or just want a decent cable alternative.
Watch the Indianapolis Colts Game Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the top ways to watch the Indianapolis Colts game online without cable. You’ll pay $69.99/mo for a service with over 85 channels and full access to the Hulu on-demand service. This package also offers numerous customizable options including the chance to add movie channels.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels for $69.99/mo
- Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu on-demand are all included
- ESPN and NFL Network are available nationwide and local channels can be found in most areas
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9 month storage)
- Watch on Roku, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, and more
- Visit our Hulu with Live TV review to learn more.
Hulu Live works for people looking to watch sports, news, or just standard entertainment. It’s got something for everyone at a fair price. You also never have to worry about contracts. You’ll be free to cancel whenever you want!
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Other Options to Watch Indianapolis Colts Online
There are plenty of streaming services currently on the market, so if Hulu Live or FuboTV doesn’t work for you, you’ve still got options. Here are the remaining services that will allow you a chance to watch the Indianapolis Colts live stream without cable.
- DIRECTV STREAM: From $69.99/mo and 75+ channels in the starter plan, choose from four bundles that all include ESPN, FS1, and dozens of other sports channels. Get more details in this review.
- Sling TV: $35.00/mo with 30+ channels. You can watch ESPN online without cable and stream Monday Night Football all season. Check out our Sling TV review here.
- Vidgo: 100+ channels from $59.95/mo. You get NFL Network and ESPN. Read our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV: 85+ channels at $64.99/mo. You’ll be able to watch local channels online (like CBS, FOX, and NBC) and more.
- Paramount+: $9.99 per month gets you CBS live and on-demand. Full Paramount+ review.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $4.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $9.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Offers plenty of great perks to their memberships. One of their newer options allows you to watch almost all Thursday Night Football games online. This is a decent option for fans of TNF to watch games exclusively every week.
Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Streaming services make it easier than ever to replace cable without spending too much money. If you’re still not sure how to watch the Indianapolis Colts without cable, be sure to let us know!
Which channels do I need to watch the Indianapolis Colts?
Indianapolis Colts are in the AFC so almost all of their Sunday afternoon games air on CBS. You can also see them on ESPN, NBC, Fox, and NFL Network. Amazon Prime will also air some games and starting in 2022, they will be the only source for watching Thursday Night Football.
What radio stations are the Indianapolis Colts on?
The Indianapolis Colts are broadcast on 93.5, 107.5, 1070 The Fan, and 97.1 HANK FM. These last two are the team’s flagship stations, making them go-to sources for true-blue Colts fans. These are local radio stations in Indianapolis. These radio stations offer in-depth coverage during live games.
How can I watch the Indianapolis Colts on my phone?
There are many ways to watch the Indianapolis Colts games on your phone. All the major streaming services provide access to Android and iOS phones. There is also a Colts mobile app and the website Colts.com where you can watch some games. With NFL+, you can stream on your phone, but there are limitations.
How many championships has the Indianapolis Colts won?
The Indianapolis Colts have won 29 titles since the team’s inception as the Baltimore Colts in 1953. Their regular-season record includes 534 wins, 473 losses, and seven ties, and its playoff record is 23 wins and 25 losses. The Colts have won 21 division titles, the last coming in 2014, and they have won three AFC championships. Five NFL titles include two Super Bowl wins that came in 1970 and 2006, respectively.
How do I watch the Indianapolis Colts game tonight?
In order to watch tonight’s Indianapolis Colts game, you will generally need to have access to ESPN, Fox, NFL Network, or NBC. The exact channel(s) will largely depend on the day of the week. Thursday evening games are generally on Fox, NFL Network, and Amazon, Sunday Night Football is always on NBC and ESPN is the place for Monday Night Football coverage. Most streaming services (eg, FuboTV) offer these channels.
How do I record Indianapolis Colts live games?
Indianapolis Colts fans can record games by using a DVR or screen recording software. The simplest way to record Colts games is to use the Cloud DVR features that come with most streaming services. When you use Cloud DVR, you can enjoy having your content recorded in the cloud rather than relying on conventional local storage. Although there are a few channels that Cloud DVR cannot record, you can record Colts games on most major networks.
What is the 2022 Indianapolis Colts schedule?
- Sat Aug 13 4:00 pm: Colts (24) at Bills (27) [P]
- Sat Aug 20 1:00 pm: Lions (27) at Colts (26) [P]
- Sat Aug 27 7:30 pm: Buccaneers (10) at Colts (27) [P]
- Sun Sep 11 1:00 pm: Colts (20) at Texans (20) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 18 1:00 pm: Colts (0) at Jaguars (24) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 25 1:00 pm: Chiefs (17) at Colts (20) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 1:00 pm: Titans at Colts (Fox)
- Thu Oct 6 8:15 pm: Colts at Broncos (Prime Video)
- Sun Oct 16 1:00 pm: Jaguars at Colts (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 1:00 pm: Colts at Titans (CBS)
- Sun Oct 30 4:25 pm: Commanders at Colts (Fox)
- Sun Nov 6 1:00 pm: Colts at Patriots (CBS)
- Sun Nov 13 4:05 pm: Colts at Raiders (CBS)
- Sun Nov 20 1:00 pm: Eagles at Colts (CBS)
- Mon Nov 28 8:15 pm: Steelers at Colts (ESPN)
- Sun Dec 4 8:20 pm: Colts at Cowboys (NBC)
- TBD: Colts at Vikings
- Mon Dec 26 8:15 pm: Chargers at Colts (ESPN)
- Sun Jan 1 1:00 pm: Colts at Giants (CBS)
- TBD: Texans at Colts
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!