College football is one of the more popular sports no matter how old you are or what school you attend. After the regular season ends, it’s time to enjoy some College Bowl games.
This year, the Las Vegas Bowl will take place on ESPN.
In a hurry? The following services offer all you need to watch the Las Vegas Bowl this year. Skip the details and try them out, two for free:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Everything you need to stream the Las Vegas Bowl is listed in the sections below. Whether you need the time and date of the game or the channel, you’ll have it all.
More importantly, we discuss how you can watch the Las Vegas Bowl without cable. So, now that you know you don’t need cable, let’s look at how you can watch the game!
Las Vegas Bowl Schedule
This Bowl will be held at the Las Vegas Raiders’ Allegiant Stadium:
- Date: Dec 30, 2021 10:30 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Wisconsin (20) vs Arizona State (13)
ESPN is widely available so you shouldn’t have any trouble if you want to watch the 2021 Las Vegas Bowl online without cable.
How to Watch the Las Vegas Bowl Online without Cable
Two services we recommend for viewing sports on ESPN are Hulu Live and Sling TV. After we look at these two streaming services, we’ll go over the other ways you can watch the Las Vegas Bowl live stream.
Streaming is cheaper than cable and often offers just as many channels. It’s no wonder why so many people continue to make the switch. Streaming also tends to offer more features. Add in the fact that it’s easier than ever to stream your favorite content, and there’s no reason to not try it!
Streaming prices will vary based on the service you choose and the plan you pick. Some plans start at $35 per month. Others are as high as $69.99. The average falls around $50 per month.
Once you choose a service, you’ll be able to connect your device to the internet to watch some TV. You can stream on devices like Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, and other devices.
Watch the Las Vegas Bowl Online on Sling TV
Sling TV offers three packages, but the best option to watch the Las Vegas Bowl live stream is Sling Orange since it comes with ESPN for $35 per month.
This package includes 30+ channels and an on-demand library. You can add dozens of add-on channels if you’d like a larger package. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange costs $35 per month
- 30+ channels are included
- Sling TV offers a cheap, easy way to watch college football online
- Watch on Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, computers, and more
Currently, save $10 on your first month of Sling TV. If you’re not happy with the service, you can cancel at any time.
Our Sling TV review can tell you more.
Watch the Las Vegas Bowl Streaming on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers some of the best of both live and on-demand TV. When it comes to live TV, you’ll have over 85 channels. ABC and other local channels are available in most areas. You’ll also have access to ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN Sports Extra.
Plans start at $69.99 per month. Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- 85+ channels
- Thousands of hours of on-demand content are included
- ESPN are available with this plan
- Unlimited cloud-DVR offers 9 month of storage
- Plans start at $69.99 per month
- No contracts!
- You can watch on Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review offers everything you need to know to get started.
More Ways to Watch the Las Vegas Bowl Online
Hulu Live and Sling TV are both solid options, but if they don’t work for you for any reason, there are other options. Each option below gives you access to ESPN:
- FuboTV: ESPN and even more sports networks for $69.99 per month. Get details in our FuboTV review.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Stream over 75 channels from $69.99 per month. $89.99 gets you regional sports networks. Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Vidgo — Get the top ESPN channels and more for $59.95/mo. Read our Vidgo review for more information.
- YouTube TV – Watch 85+ channels, including ABC and ESPN, for $64.99 per month.
Do you still have questions about how to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online? Our comment section is open, if you do. You can also learn how to watch other College Bowl Games, in our main guide.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!