Are you a cord-cutter who’s worried about losing access to the Los Angeles Rams this season? You have nothing to worry about. In fact, your hardest decision may be which alternative to choose. Read on to learn everything!
In a hurry? If you don’t care about getting a fine-tuned view of the best streaming services and just want to start watching the Rams now, then you will do well with any of these streaming services:
- FuboTV: This is our favorite streaming service for sports fans and it does not disappoint when it comes to Rams fans. Sign-up for a week free!
- Hulu + Live TV: They added live TV to the popular on-demand streaming service and it provides everything you need for the NFL season. Try it for 7 days free.
- Sling TV: Get most Rams games for a low price. Use the 3-day trial to check it out.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Channels Offer the Los Angeles Rams Live Stream?
- 2 How to Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable
- 3 Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable on FuboTV
- 4 Watch the Los Angeles Rams Online via Hulu + Live TV
- 5 Other Options to Watch Los Angeles Rams Online
- 6 Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
- 7 FAQs
In 1936, the Rams took to the field for the first time as the Cleveland Rams. Since then, they moved to Los Angeles then to St Louis, and back to Los Angeles again.
Wherever the Rams goes, their fans follow. The Los Angeles Rams have an impressive list of conference and division championships under their belt and have another chance this year in the playoffs! If you’re a fan, keep reading to find out how to watch the Los Angeles Rams online without cable.
If you’re not familiar with streaming TV, this guide is for you. You’ll learn all about how to watch the Los Angeles Rams live stream without a cable connection.
We’ll offer some recommendations on streaming services, like FuboTV (free 7-day trial), along with all the information you need to sign up and get started, so you can enjoy the Los Angeles Rams live stream without cable!
What Channels Offer the Los Angeles Rams Live Stream?
In order to watch the complete season of the Los Angeles Rams streaming without cable, you’ll need five channels. NFL Network and ESPN are both available through a variety of streaming services.
You’ll also need NBC, CBS, and Fox. These channels might be available live through a streaming service, but it depends on your location. If you find it difficult to find these channels in your area live, you may also be able to watch these channels using a digital antenna.
How to Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable
If you’re unfamiliar with streaming, it’s easier than you might think. You use a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, or even a computer or mobile device to connect to the streaming service or apps of your choice. The device connects to the Internet and broadcasts the content on your TV, computer, tablet, or your phone.
The hardest part might be choosing a streaming service and even that’s not that difficult. As all of the services are contract-free, if you sign up and discover a service isn’t for you, just cancel and try a new service.
When it comes to streaming the Los Angeles Rams, two popular options will be FuboTV and Hulu with Live TV. After we tell you about these services, we’ll fill you in on the complete list of ways to watch the Los Angeles Rams without cable.
Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable on FuboTV
FuboTV is fairly priced for such a larger package. Not to mention that with a free trial and no contracts, you can try FuboTV before you buy it.
Over 100 channels are included along with an on-demand library, TV Everywhere apps, and a cloud-based DVR. More FuboTV details:
- $64.99 per month
- Stream over 100 channels – a top way to watch sports online
- ESPN, NFL Network, CBS, NBC, and FOX – everything you need for NFL
- Watch live local channels in most areas
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, and more
- Watch on up to 3 devices at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Learn more in our FuboTV review.
FuboTV is an easy way to replace cable. You can take your pick between live and on-demand TV and if you like sports, you’ll find plenty to watch.
More channels can be added and there are other ways to customize your subscription beyond that, too. Streaming is possible on most devices, so you’ll have plenty of ways to watch.
Don’t forget to try the FuboTV free weeklong trial!
Watch the Los Angeles Rams Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has a lot to love. Over 85 channels are included, and you also get Hulu on-demand to go with all of the live content. You also get Disney+ and ESPN+. A cloud-DVR is also included. You can also use TV Everywhere apps to access WatchESPN and other apps. You can even add movie channels for a fee.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels
- ESPN+ and Disney+ included
- Hulu on-demand is part of the package
- Great local channel access
- Hulu Live is free for a week
- Watch on Apple TV, Roku, iOS/Android, smart TVs, and more
- Visit our Hulu with Live TV review to find out more.
Hulu with Live TV should offer most people a great way to replace cable. Prices are low and you get a huge amount of live and on-demand content in the same package.
You can stream on most devices, which means that you’ll have more ways to watch the Los Angeles Rams online. Check out Hulu Live for yourself with the free trial!
Other Options to Watch Los Angeles Rams Online
As you have already learned, Hulu Live and FuboTV are great options and they should work for a lot of people. Of course, if you want other options, you still have more choices you can choose from.
The other services that will allow you to watch the Los Angeles Rams online include:
- Sling TV: 30+ channels for $35/mo. Subscribers are able to watch ESPN and stream Monday Night Football all season. Check out our Sling TV review here.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get all the NFL channels and a lot more for $69.99/mo. See our review for more.
- Vidgo: 85+ channels for $55/mo including Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and NFL RedZone. Read our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV: $64.99/mo for 85+ channels.
- Paramount+: Watch CBS live and on-demand for $9.99 per month. Full Paramount+ review.
- NFL Game Pass: Get the full NFL season on-demand for $99. Full NFL Game Pass review here.
- Amazon Prime: Members also have a way to watch Thursday Night Football online without cable. 11 of the games that air on FOX live will also be simulcast to Prime for current subscribers. Sure, this doesn’t cover a complete way to watch the NFL without cable, but it does offer another way to watch TNF, if you need one!
Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
That covers most of what you need to know if you want to start streaming. Did we answer all of your questions about how to watch the Los Angeles Rams online without cable? If not, make sure to let us know in the comments!
Which channels do I need to watch the Los Angeles Rams?
Fans can watch the Rams on various local over-the-air channels. Sunday afternoon games air on CBS and Fox. NBC airs most Sunday Night Football games. When the Rams plan on Monday Night, you’ll need ESPN. For Thursday Night games, NFL Network and Fox are the main sources but Amazon Prime will be starting in 2022.
What radio stations are the Los Angeles Rams on?
Fans of the Los Angeles Rams can listen to games on TuneIn for the whole season. If you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket you get access to live audio for every game of the season. Sirius XM also provides live coverage of the NFL. Westwood One provides coverage of primetime and playoff games.
How do I watch the Los Angeles Rams on my phone?
If you are a Rams fan located in the Los Angeles area, you can use NFL and Yahoo Sports apps to watch live games on your phone. If you aren’t local or don’t want to be limited to your mobile devices, you can sign up for a streaming service like FuboTV or Hulu + Live TV. All of these services allow you to watch on your smartphone and much more!
How many championships has the Los Angeles Rams won?
The Rams joined the NFL in 1937. Their record is 587-575-21. The most inspiring moment was winning the Super Bowl in the 1999 season. While the team has made four appearances in Super Bowls, they have also won three NFL championships. During playoffs, the Rams won 22 games and lost 27. Overall, Los Angeles Rams have won 17 division titles, 7 conference titles, 3 NFL titles, and a Super Bowl.
How do I watch the Los Angeles Rams game tonight?
On Sunday afternoons, you can usually watch Rams in action on Fox network and its affiliate channels. If it’s not available on Fox, the game is likely broadcast on CBS. Sunday Night games are on NBC. Monday Night games are on ESPN. And Thursday can be viewed a combination of Fox, NFL Network, and Amazon Prime Video. You can get complete access to these with streaming services like FuboTV and Hulu + Live TV.
How do I record Los Angeles Rams live games?
Almost all streaming services provide a cloud DVR with their base plans. And all the channels that air the NFL (CBS, ESPN, Fox, NBC, NFL Network) allow you to record the games. If you have a service (eg, Vidgo) that does not include a DVR, you can easily install your own at home.