The Los Angeles Rams have a rich history dating back to the 1930s. The only team that’s ever won championships for three cities, the Rams have earned a loyal following. After claiming victory in Super Bowl LVI, fans are eager to see if the Rams can do it again.
In a hurry? The Rams out-of-market games can be watched live on Sundays on NFL Sunday Ticket. But that is not the only way to stream the games. Here are more options:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you deserve while securing your privacy. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available only through a satellite plan (mostly), but it is the easiest way to watch the whole NFL regular season.
- FuboTV: Although it won’t provide you with all out-of-market NFL games, it does give you 120+ channels including all those that you need to enjoy the season live. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: A great cable-replacement service with all of the NFL with the Choice plan. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: If you are looking for a low-cost way to live stream most games, this service is a great choice. Save with Sling TV!
If you’d rather talk to someone about NFL Sunday Ticket, a support person at DIRECTV Satellite can walk you through the process. Just call 877-432-7840.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
Unfortunately, many Rams fans struggle to tune in at kickoff due to regional programming. But, there is hope for those viewers and options that allow them to follow their favorite team.
Table Of Contents
Since each NFL team only plays one game a week, it shouldn’t be challenging for fans to stay up to date on the Los Angeles Rams. But, due to regional programming, many fans that don’t reside near Los Angeles may not have access to the live game broadcast.
Luckily, out-of-market games are no longer an issue with services like NFL Sunday Ticket. The only catch is that NFL Sunday Ticket requires a Direct TV satellite subscription. If a satellite contract is out of the question, other options are still available.
Out-of-Market Los Angeles Rams Games Options
Here is a brief rundown of the available services for out-of-market viewers.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Fans can watch any game they choose from around the country. However, they must sign up for satellite TV. (NFL Sunday Ticket review)
- NFL+ Premium: This service costs just $9.99/mo and offers audio broadcasts of every game along with replay clips. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: Fans can watch all the Sunday afternoon games simultaneously, but regional programming rules apply elsewhere. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: A virtual private network allows fans to route their internet data through another region and stream out-of-market games. (VPNs for Out-of-Market Viewing)
- SiriusXM: This service offers audio broadcasts of all the NFL games, similar to NFL+ Premium.
- Sports Pub: The local bar likely offers several flat screens covering all the games. With the cost of a few drinks and an appetizer, fans could ensure they didn’t miss the Rams take the field.
Streaming entertainment has significantly grown in popularity with several platforms and devices. The following are a few examples of live TV streaming services.
- FuboTV: With more than 120 channels for only $74.99/mo, this service also offers a Sports Plus package that includes NFL RedZone and 30 other sports channels for an additional $10.99/mo. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: For only $40.00/mo, viewers get access to more than 40 channels. For an additional $11/mo, fans can add NFL RedZone and 10 sports channels. (Sling TV review)
- Hulu+Live TV: Stream over 85 live channels and countless on-demand titles for $69.99/mo. This platform also offers a sports package that includes NFL RedZone. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Vidgo: Surf more than 140 live channels, including NFL RedZone, for $79.95/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: For $64.99/mo, access more than 100 live channels. NFL RedZone is offered in a Sports Plus package.
A virtual private network isn’t a direct solution for out-of-market Los Angeles Rams games; however, it’s a powerful tool to help fans get around regional programming restrictions. Once configured, a VPN allows viewers to appear to be in or around Los Angeles.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Los Angeles Rams Games
With big tech companies like Google, Amazon, and Apple embracing streaming technology, fans have several options to catch the kickoff. Chromecast, FireTV, Apple TV, and Roku are some of the most popular streaming devices. However, new televisions and gaming consoles often have streaming capability built-in as well.
While some streaming devices may not officially support VPN usage, many fans have discovered simple workarounds that offer full functionality. There are simple guides available online that can walk through the configuration process.
Regional programming restrictions are no longer the massive barrier they once were. Los Angeles Rams fans have several options to watch, listen to, and stay up to date on their favorite team. With services like NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone, loyal viewers won’t miss a thing. Powerful streaming devices and VPNs can also work to help out-of-market fans stream each game from anywhere.
Is DIRECTV Stream an option for watching out-of-market Los Angeles Rams games?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. The DIRECTV Stream service is still bound by regional programming restrictions. The only way to watch every game with DIRECTV is through a satellite subscription and the NFL Sunday Ticket service.
How do I stream out-of-market games from teams besides the Los Angeles Rams?
We’ve got individual viewer’s guides for watching out-of-market NFL games for each team:
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help: