In the Camellia Bowl, the Sun Belt Conference (SBC) takes on the Mid-American Conference (MAC). This year, it features Georgia Southern vs Buffalo on December 27th at on ESPN.
Keep reading to find out what you need to do to watch the TaxAct Camellia Bowl online!
In a hurry? These three streaming services will give you a chance to try out their services before game time:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
The following paragraphs offer all the details you need, so you’re ready to stream the Camellia Bowl without cable. You already know who will be playing, you’ll also find out the channel and how to watch the game cable-free.
Sign up for these services only takes minutes, so you’ll be ready to start streaming in no time!
Camellia Bowl Schedule
It is bowl season! Here are the details to watch the Camellia Bowl at Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Date: Dec 27, 2022
- Kickoff Time:
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Georgia Southern (21) vs Buffalo (23)
Last year’s matchup was the Georgia State Panthers vs Ball State Cardinals on Christmas Day. The Panthers ended up having the Cardinals for Christmas dinner, 51-20.
Even though ESPN is technically considered a cable channel, you can watch ESPN without cable using a streaming service. In fact, it’s easier than ever before to watch the 2022 Camellia Bowl without cable.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Georgia Southern vs Buffalo
The Camellia Bowl features two teams who finished the year at 6-6, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that this game won’t be fun to watch. Georgia Southern has one of the best aerial attacks in the country while Buffalo scored 23 or more points in 11 of the 12 games they have played.
Let’s take a closer look at how the two teams got here, their keys to victory and what a win means to each school.
How Did We Get Here?
Georgia Southern got perhaps its biggest win of the year when it defeated Nebraska 45-42 in September. The Eagles would also get a big win over James Madison in October before going into a bit of a tailspin to end the season.
Buffalo needed a last-second win over Akron in its final game of the season to become bowl-eligible after starting the year 5-3.
Keys to Victory
Buffalo uses a balanced attack on offense to score points in a hurry. Running backs Mike Washington and Ron Cook Jr. both gained over 600 yards this season and combined for 11 touchdowns.
Meanwhile, receivers Justin Marshall and Quian Williams each surpassed 650 yards and combined for 13 touchdowns.
Georgia Southern was eighth in the nation in passing yards this season, and the passing attack is led by Kyle Vantrease who threw for almost 4,000 yards in 12 games. Vantrease actually played for Buffalo before transferring at the end of last season. Running back Jalen White rushed for more than 900 yards this season to provide some balance to the Eagles offensive attack.
What’s at Stake?
Georgia Southern is looking to cap Chip Helton’s first year as head coach with the team’s fourth bowl victory since 2015. Buffalo is looking for its first bowl win since 2020 and the first of the Maurice Linguist era.
How to Watch the Camellia Bowl Online Without Cable
ESPN is available on several streaming services, but two of our favorites are FuboTV and Sling TV. While we’ll start with these two services, by the end of this guide you’ll find out about all available options.
If you’re interested in streaming, you’re not alone. Thanks to the variety of options and the cheaper rates than cable, it makes sense why so many people are interested in making the switch. After a little research, you’ll be able to sign up for a streaming service in minutes.
Your package price will depend on which plan you choose, but some plans start at just $40 per month. The average starting plan begins at around $50/month, which is still much cheaper than the average cable plan.
Connecting to your streaming service is as easy as turning on your internet-connected streaming device and turning on the app. From there, you can flip channels, just like you would if you had cable.
Watch the Camellia Bowl Online with FuboTV
ESPN is just one of over 35+ sports channels in FuboTV’s $74.99/mo base plan. There are also more sports channels offered in its sports add-ons and packages.
Additional information on FuboTV:
- In addition to ESPN, the base package also offers ESPN2, FS1, etc
- Offers all the channels needed to watch NCAA football
- 1000 hours cloud DVR and 10 devices to watch on at the same time
- Streaming devices include smart TVs, Android and iOS mobile devices, Web browsers, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more
Read more in our FuboTV review.
Watch the Camellia Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV allows you to watch the Camellia Bowl live stream on ESPN for just $40.00/moh. The package you’ll need is Sling Orange. This package includes over 30 channels and there are several add-ons available if you’re interested in increasing your lineup.
Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange is available for :slingtv-price
- Watch over 30 channels
- ESPN is one of the available channels – others can be added for a fee
- Sling TV offers the cheapest way to watch college football without cable
- Watch on Roku, AirTV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- Save 50% With Sling TV.
Stream the Camellia Bowl Online on DIRECTV STREAM
There are 75+ channels that come in the Entertainment package for $74.99/mo, ESPN included. So you’ll be all set to watch the Camellia Bowl without cable. For $20 per month extra, get 20+ RSNs!
Here are more DIRECTV STREAM highlights:
- Start with 75+ channels or add more
- Stream all of the available on-demand content
- Unlimited cloud-DVR
- You can cancel anytime
- Watch on iOS/Android, Amazon Fire TV, web browsers, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, computers, etc
Read our DIRECTV STREAM review, here.
Watch the Camellia Bowl Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers all of the content in Hulu’s on-demand library plus 85+ live channels for $69.99/mo. Multiple ESPN networks are included, but you only need the main ESPN to watch the Camellia Bowl online.
Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Watch 85+ channels
- All Hulu on-demand content is included
- ESPN is available nationwide
- Save unlimited hours of content on the cloud-DVR
- No commitments
- You can watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, etc
Our Hulu with Live TV review is filled with additional details.
More Ways to Watch the Camellia Bowl Online
So, now that you know some ways to stream the Camellia Bowl, let’s look at the other options that will give you access to ESPN without cable.
The following services all offer ESPN in at least one package and they offer a free trial, so you’ll get to sample the services if you wish. Your other options include:
- Vidgo — A great option for NCAA athletics fans for just $64.95/mo. See our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV – Pay just $64.99/mo for 100+ channels, including ESPN.
Make sure to let us know if you have any questions about how to watch the Camellia Bowl without cable. If you’re looking for other College Bowl Games, you should check out our full guide for more details.
How will I watch the 2022 bowl games?
Here is our comprehensive guide on how to watch FBS College Football Bowl Games — including the College Football Playoff and Championship Game — this year:
- Fri Dec 16 : Bahamas Bowl — Miami (Ohio) vs University of Alabama at Birmingham (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 16 : Cure Bowl — UTSA vs Troy (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Fenway Bowl — Cincinnati vs Louisville (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Cricket Celebration Bowl — Jackson State vs NC Central (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : Las Vegas Bowl — Florida vs Oregon State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LA Bowl — Washington State vs Fresno State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LendingTree Bowl — Rice vs Southern Miss (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : New Mexico Bowl — SMU vs BYU (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Frisco Bowl — North Texas vs Boise State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 19 : Myrtle Beach Bowl — Marshall vs UConn (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Famous Idaho Potato Bowl — Eastern Michigan vs San Jose State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Boca Raton Bowl — Liberty vs Toledo (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 21 : New Orleans Bowl — Western Kentucky vs South Alabama (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 22 : Armed Forces Bowl — Baylor vs Air Force (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Independence Bowl — Louisiana vs Houston (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Gasparilla Bowl — Wake Forest vs Missouri (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 24 : Hawaii Bowl — Middle Tennessee vs San Diego State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 26 : Quick Lane Bowl — New Mexico State vs Bowling Green (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Camellia Bowl — Georgia Southern vs Buffalo (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : First Responder Bowl — Memphis vs Utah State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Birmingham Bowl — Coastal Carolina vs East Carolina (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Guaranteed Rate Bowl — Wisconsin vs Oklahoma State (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Military Bowl — UCF vs Duke (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Liberty Bowl — Kansas vs Arkansas (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Holiday Bowl — Oregon vs North Carolina (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Texas Bowl — Texas Tech vs Ole Miss (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Pinstripe Bowl — Syracuse vs Minnesota (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Cheez-It Bowl — Oklahoma vs Florida State (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Alamo Bowl — Texas vs Washington (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Duke’s Mayo Bowl — Maryland vs NC State (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Sun Bowl — Pittsburgh vs UCLA (CBS)
- Fri Dec 30 : Gator Bowl — Notre Dame vs South Carolina (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Arizona Bowl — Ohio vs Wyoming (Barstool Sports)
- Fri Dec 30 : Orange Bowl — Tennessee vs Clemson (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Music City Bowl — Iowa vs Kentucky (ABC)
- Sat Dec 31 : Sugar Bowl — Alabama vs Kansas State (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Fiesta Bowl — TCU vs Michigan (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Peach Bowl — Ohio State vs Georgia (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : ReliaQuest Bowl — Mississippi State vs Illinois (ESPN2)
- Mon Jan 2 : Cotton Bowl — Tulane vs USC (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : Citrus Bowl — LSU vs Purdue (ABC)
- Mon Jan 2 : Rose Bowl — Penn State vs Utah (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 9 : National Championship — TCU vs Georgia (Fox)
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022