The Liberty Bowl is one of the games leading up to New Year’s. You won’t want to miss this matchup between Kansas and Arkansas airing on ESPN December 28th at (EST). As with all team’s lucky enough to end up in a college bowl game, it’s their last chance of the year to take home a win.
In a hurry? You can watch the Liberty Bowl online or with cable on ESPN with the following streaming services online:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
If you don’t have cable, there are several ways that you can watch the Liberty Bowl live stream using a streaming service. All of the details you need, from game time, to service options are included in the sections below. You’ll be ready to start streaming by the end of this article!
Liberty Bowl Schedule
This game airs at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium:
- Date: Dec 28, 2022
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Kansas (53) vs Arkansas (55)
- Last Year’s Results: Texas Tech Red Raiders (34) vs Mississippi State Bulldogs (7)
You’ll be able to take your pick of ways to watch the 2022 Autozone Liberty Bowl. Whether you want to use a streaming service or skip straight to WatchESPN, you’ll be able to watch the game your way. All you need to do is pick a service and you’ll be all set to watch the game!
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Kansas vs Arkansas
The experts have predicted that the Arkansas Razorbacks will beat the Kansas Jayhawks in a close and high-scoring game.
Arkansas Quarterback KJ Jefferson is an explosive dual-threat, throwing 14 TD passes in six games and four rushing touchdowns. However, he is also currently suffering from an injured clavicle and shoulder, although the team hopes these issues will resolve before the game. He has experience in bowl games as well, as he was the MVP of last season’s Outback Bowl against Penn State.
Kansas Quarterback Jalon Daniels is highly mobile as well, throwing 13 touchdown passes and rushing for six. Coincidentally, he also had a shoulder injury this season that caused him to miss four games. Some sports writers suggested he could be a Heisman Trophy candidate after a particularly good game back in September.
What to Expect
The teams are quite similar, as they both have mobile quarterbacks with injury issues, they both finished the season 6-6, they have average to slightly above-average defenses, and have head coaches that were hired in the last three years. Arkansas’ head coach, Sam Pittman, was actually an assistant coach for Kansas 20 years ago.
Overall, fans can expect a high-scoring game between the two powerhouse offenses, with experts projecting both teams to score over 30 points. Both sides have done well at preventing turnovers, with Jefferson only throwing four interceptions all season and Daniels only throwing two.
In addition to the strong quarterbacks, both teams have quality running backs. Arkansas’ Raheim Sanders earned the nickname “Rocket” due to his speed, finishing the season just shy of 1700 all-purpose yards and 12 touchdowns in 12 games. On the other side, Kansas’ had 1221 yards from scrimmage and ten touchdowns scored.
College football fans won’t want to miss this exciting matchup between two high-quality offenses and two quarterbacks who may very well make it to the NFL in a few years.
How to Watch the Liberty Bowl Streaming without Cable
They also offer some great added features, like the ability to upgrade your account, to watch content on-demand, and much more.
Each service offers something positive. It will just depend on which one works for you. Luckily, none of these services require contracts, so you’re always free to cancel and move on to another service if you’re not satisfied.
Most people switch to streaming services because they are cheaper. They stick with streaming because there are more features and more ways to watch TV. With the average streaming service, you can watch from just about anywhere.
You can even take your streaming devices with you and watch on the bus, on vacation, or just about anywhere else! You can’t usually do that with most cable services.
As for streaming devices, you have a number of options. You can stream on Apple TV, Roku, computers, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, gaming consoles, and other devices. Chances are, if it has a screen and an internet connection, you can probably watch a streaming service on it.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Live Stream on FuboTV
FuboTV is a popular sports streaming service with plans starting at $74.99/mo with over 35 sports channels including ESPN. The base package has over 120 live channels. It offers ESPN and ESPN2. You can get ESPNU and ESPNews from the Fubo Extra add-on or the Sports Plus add-on.
- The best streaming service for sports fans
- 35+ sport channels and you can get even more sports channels with the add ons
- 1000 hours cloud DVR
- Wtach Liberty Bowl on Roku, Chromecast, web browsers, iOS (iPad and iPhone), android mobile devices, Samsung TV, Hisense TV, and much more
Find out about other channels and plans in this FuboTV review.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV features three package options, but if you want ESPN, you want the Sling Orange package. Sling Orange offers more than 30 channels for $40.00/mo.
This is not only one of the cheapest packages, it’s the cheapest way to stream sports on any service. Standard features like an on-demand library and TV Everywhere app access is also included. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Choose from multiple packages
- ESPN is included in the Sling Orange package
- Plans are available from $40.00/mo
- Stream through the main Sling TV interface or watch TV Everywhere apps
- Sling TV works on Apple TV, iOS/Android, Roku, Chromecast, and more
- Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Online with DIRECTV STREAM
The basic package is $74.99/mo and includes more than 75 channels from ESPN to HBO. Pay $20 more each month and get RSNs!
DIRECTV STREAM highlights:
- Over 75 channels for $74.99/mo
- To get more channels and RSNs you can sign up with the Choice plan ($99.99/mo)
- You also get the local channels, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, NBC
- All DIRECTV packages offer unlimited cloud DVR
- Extensive on demand library
- New customers get 5-day free trial with DIRECTV STREAM.
- ESPN and ESPN2 in the base package
- Watch on Chromecast, Samsung TV, computers, mobile devices, and more
Read our DIRECTV STREAM review, here.
Watch the Liberty Bowl Online with Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a great option that offers over 85 channels at $69.99/mo. Live content is great, but Hulu excels by also offering all of the on-demand content that comes with Hulu.
This means thousands of hours of content whenever you want to watch it. ESPN is included and you can also watch the WatchESPN app.
So, you can watch the Liberty Bowl live stream in a variety of ways. Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Stream more than 85+ channels
- Hulu’s on-demand content is included
- Watch ESPN, local channels, TNT, TBS, FS1, and much more
- Save your favorites to the cloud-based DVR
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9 month storage)
- Cancel anytime you want!
- You can watch with Apple TV, computers, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review can offer more details on this popular service.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
More Ways to Watch the Liberty Bowl Online
You’ve heard about two popular ways to stream ESPN without cable. If you’re interested in finding other ways to watch ESPN, there are a couple of remaining options. Here are other ways to stream the Liberty Bowl online:
- Vidgo — Get ESPN, ESPNU, and more for $69.99/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- YouTube TV – ESPN is available with more than 100 channels for just $72.99/mo.
Find out how to stream other NCAA football games in our College Bowl Games guide. Our comments are open if you have any questions about how to watch the Liberty Bowl online.
How can I watch more games in this 2022 bowl season?
The details below show you when the bowl games happen and where you can watch all the action:
- Fri Dec 16 : Bahamas Bowl — Miami (Ohio) vs University of Alabama at Birmingham (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 16 : Cure Bowl — UTSA vs Troy (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Fenway Bowl — Cincinnati vs Louisville (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Cricket Celebration Bowl — Jackson State vs NC Central (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : Las Vegas Bowl — Florida vs Oregon State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LA Bowl — Washington State vs Fresno State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LendingTree Bowl — Rice vs Southern Miss (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : New Mexico Bowl — SMU vs BYU (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Frisco Bowl — North Texas vs Boise State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 19 : Myrtle Beach Bowl — Marshall vs UConn (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Famous Idaho Potato Bowl — Eastern Michigan vs San Jose State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Boca Raton Bowl — Liberty vs Toledo (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 21 : New Orleans Bowl — Western Kentucky vs South Alabama (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 22 : Armed Forces Bowl — Baylor vs Air Force (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Independence Bowl — Louisiana vs Houston (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Gasparilla Bowl — Wake Forest vs Missouri (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 24 : Hawaii Bowl — Middle Tennessee vs San Diego State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 26 : Quick Lane Bowl — New Mexico State vs Bowling Green (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Camellia Bowl — Georgia Southern vs Buffalo (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : First Responder Bowl — Memphis vs Utah State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Birmingham Bowl — Coastal Carolina vs East Carolina (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Guaranteed Rate Bowl — Wisconsin vs Oklahoma State (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Military Bowl — UCF vs Duke (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Liberty Bowl — Kansas vs Arkansas (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Holiday Bowl — Oregon vs North Carolina (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Texas Bowl — Texas Tech vs Ole Miss (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Pinstripe Bowl — Syracuse vs Minnesota (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Cheez-It Bowl — Oklahoma vs Florida State (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Alamo Bowl — Texas vs Washington (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Duke’s Mayo Bowl — Maryland vs NC State (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Sun Bowl — Pittsburgh vs UCLA (CBS)
- Fri Dec 30 : Gator Bowl — Notre Dame vs South Carolina (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Arizona Bowl — Ohio vs Wyoming (Barstool Sports)
- Fri Dec 30 : Orange Bowl — Tennessee vs Clemson (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Music City Bowl — Iowa vs Kentucky (ABC)
- Sat Dec 31 : Sugar Bowl — Alabama vs Kansas State (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Fiesta Bowl — TCU vs Michigan (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Peach Bowl — Ohio State vs Georgia (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : ReliaQuest Bowl — Mississippi State vs Illinois (ESPN2)
- Mon Jan 2 : Cotton Bowl — Tulane vs USC (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : Citrus Bowl — LSU vs Purdue (ABC)
- Mon Jan 2 : Rose Bowl — Penn State vs Utah (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 9 : National Championship — TCU vs Georgia (Fox)
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Added FAQ section. Added buttons for streaming services. Put related links. Changes to formatting. Misc changes.
Added new section. Added links to streaming services. Mentioned offers. Cross linking. Changes to formatting.
Added links. Formatting changes.
Added buttons for streaming services. Updated some sub-sections. Pricing updates. Image changes.
Misc content updates.
Pricing updates. Image changes. Put related links.
Pricing updates. Misc changes.
Added links to streaming services. Mentioned channel info. Reworked one section. Updated one section. Changed some content in main section.
Added some more links. Small layout changes.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022