For Week 4 of Monday Night Football, we get a left-coast matchup from the NFC West when the Los Angeles Rams come to Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California to meet the San Francisco 49ers.
In a hurry? You can watch this game with FuboTV.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Who: Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2)
- When: Monday, October 3rd (EDT)
- Where: ESPN.
The Rams and 49ers kickoff at ..Monday Night Countdown starts at with the official start the MNF presentation starting at .
This NFC battle could see the 49ers tie the Rams at the top of the West. How likely is that? With the home-field advantage, most sports books have 49ers -1.5 points with a moneyline of -120 (+110 for the Rams).
Most power rankings have the Rams ranked somewhere around No 7 and the 49ers somewhere around No 12. But some handicappers are far more skeptical about the Rams and rank the 49ers ahead of them.
The total (over/under) for this game has been pretty consistent at 42.5. That implies a final score of San Francisco 49ers 22 and Los Angeles Rams (20).
Last year, the 49ers won both regular season games against the Rams. This included a crushing 31-10 defeat at San Francisco on Monday Night Football. But the Rams won when it really mattered in the Conference finals.
You can always watch Monday Night Football on ESPN (although it is often also available on ABC and ESPN+). This week’s game will only air on ESPN. You can watch it on any of these live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: The international sports king features well over 100 channels for $74.99/mo with many other options. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get all you need and more for $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides 85+ live TV channels and ESPN+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: The Orange plan doesn’t offer ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 (includes all of ABC Sports) for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- YouTube TV: More or less Hulu without ESPN+ for $72.99/mo.
Learn how to watch every NFL game in our NFL Viewer’s Guide and our Out-of-Market Guide.
Featured image cropped from Los Angeles Rams John Johnson III – San Francisco 49ers George Kittle by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022