It’s time for Monday Night Football week 5! Last week featured an NFC West matchup and this week we get the AFC West when the Las Vegas Raiders come to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium to take on the Kansas City Chiefs.
In a hurry? You can watch this game with FuboTV.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Who: Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-1)
- When: Monday, October 10th (EDT)
- Where: ESPN.
The Raiders and Chiefs kickoff at . Monday Night Countdown starts at with the official start of MNF at .
Raiders at Chiefs
Wrapping up the fifth week of the NFL season is this intriguing matchup of AFC West foes. The Las Vegas Raiders are in the division’s basement looking to secure a pivotal away win here to attempt to get control of its season (1-3). And the Chiefs are leading the AFC West and hoping to secure greater control of it (3-1).
Although the Raiders have just one win, they are coming into this game on a high note after having secured that victory on Sunday — a 32-23 defeat of the Denver Broncos. One of the things that Raiders fans will look for on Monday is whether quarterback Derek Carr will run as much as he did in that game.
Kansas City are also coming off of a win, a 41-31 defeat of the Buccaneers in Tampa Bay. They had opened with victories over the Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Chargers. Their lone setback was a surprising week three loss to the Indianapolis Colts. As for Monday, most will be looking to see if the offensive line will continue to allow quarterback Patrick Mahomes to work his magic.
Despite Las Vegas’ poor record this season, they are still ranked in the middle of the pack — far higher than the Colts who upset the Chiefs earlier. And pretty much everyone ranks the Chiefs in the top 5.
Most sportsbooks have the Chiefs favored by a touchdown — or even 7.5 points. The moneyline looks very lopsided with Raiders +265 and Chiefs -320.
This is expected to be a high-scoring game with a total (over/under) of 51. That implies a Kansas City win of 29-22 if we can trust the prognosticators.
Monday Night Football is always on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. And that’s the case this week with no simulcast on ABC or Manningcast on ESPN2. You can watch Raiders-Chiefs this week on any of these live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: Offers well over 100 channels for $69.99/mo with other options. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Provides all the channels you need and more for $69.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Get 85+ channels and ESPN+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: The Orange plan offers ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 (includes ABC Sports) for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- Vidgo: Get lots of channels including ESPN for $59.95/mo. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: More or less Hulu without ESPN+ for $64.99/mo.
- Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11] - 11/15/2022
- Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/13/2022
- 🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/12/2022