Super Bowl LVII is Sunday, February 12 with kickoff at at State Farm Stadium, in Glendale, Arizona. NFL Plus is a cost-effective way to watch both. Read on to get all the details.
In a hurry? For $6.99/mo, you can watch all nationally televised NFL games (which includes every playoff matchup) on your mobile devices. Sign up now!
Table Of Contents
Formerly called NFL Game Pass, NFL+ is a great product for NFL fans on the go. It provides access to all nationally televised games and all the games of your local team. And it is only $6.99/mo.
There is a catch, however. Subscribers can only watch on mobile devices. But if you aren’t at home for games — or you watch alone — this may be all you need. Just move your iPad close to you and enjoy the action in high-definition!
You can upgrade to NFL+ for $14.99/mo. For this, you get game replays and condensed games. And you can watch these on any device you want. You also get Coaches Film, which allows you to analyze the play in great detail.
NFL+ is a great overall service with many features:
- Stream on up to 5 devices at once.
- Every episode of Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, and Thursday Night Football.
- All out-of-market preseason games.
- Audio broadcasts of all games.
- NFL library programming on-demand, ad-free.
- Live stream games on Android and iOS phones and tablets. Watch replays and other content on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, and Xbox.
The NFL playoffs are distributed through live TV via four primary channels: CBS (5 games), ESPN (1 game — also on ABC and ESPN2), Fox (4 games), and NBC (3 games).
Here is the schedule for the entire playoff series (EST):
- Sat Jan 14 : Seattle Seahawks (23) at San Francisco 49ers (41) (Fox)
- Sat Jan 14 : Los Angeles Chargers (30) at Jacksonville Jaguars (31) (NBC)
- Sun Jan 15 : Miami Dolphins (31) at Buffalo Bills (34) (CBS)
- Sun Jan 15 : New York Giants (31) at Minnesota Vikings (24) (Fox)
- Sun Jan 15 : Baltimore Ravens (17) at Cincinnati Bengals (24) (NBC)
- Mon Jan 16 : Dallas Cowboys (31) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (14) (ESPN)
- Sat Jan 21 : Jacksonville Jaguars (20) at Kansas City Chiefs (27) (NBC)
- Sat Jan 21 : New York Giants (7) at Philadelphia Eagles (38) (Fox)
- Sun Jan 22 : Cincinnati Bengals (27) at Buffalo Bills (10) (CBS)
- Sun Jan 22 : Dallas Cowboys (12) at San Francisco 49ers (19) (Fox)
- Sun Jan 29 : NFC Conference Championship Game — San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles (Fox)
- Sun Jan 29 : AFC Conference Championship Game — Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
- Sun Feb 12 : Super Bowl LVII — Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs (Fox).
NFL+ for the NFL Playoffs
Although NFL+ is somewhat limited during the regular season, it’s perfect for the postseason. You don’t have to find all these channels. All the games are in one place.
Alternatives to NFL+ for NFL Playoffs
NFL+ is a great service for watching the NFL playoffs. But it doesn’t really work if you are going to have friends over or are planning a Super Bowl party. Luckily, there are many options that will allow you to watch all the playoff games:
- FuboTV: Get 130+ channel lineup with CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network for $74.99/mo. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Complete cable replacement service starting at $79.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Get 85+ live TV channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $76.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- YouTube TV: Over 100 channels for $72.99/mo.
Note that all of these streaming services except DIRECTV STREAM offer NFL RedZone (which allows you to watch all the regular season games simultaneously) as an add-on.
The following services offer some of the NFL playoff games:
- Sling TV: The Orange & Blue plan offers all the NFL channels except CBS for $55.00/mo. (Sling TV review) (Super Bowl on Sling)
- Vidgo: A larger plan than Sling but also missing CBS for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
- Paramount+: Get all the games on CBS for $5.99/mo. Great addition to Sling TV or Vidgo. (Paramount+ review) (deal)
- Peacock Premium: Includes all the NBA-aired games for $5.99/mo. (Peacock review) (deal)
If you don’t mind watching the games on your tablet, there is no better deal for the 2022-23 NFL playoffs including Super Bowl LVII than NFL+. Sign up today!
Can I watch NFL+ on my smart TV?
You cannot watch live games on your smart TV. NFL+ is limited to mobile devices for all live content. However, if you get NFL+ Premium, you can watch replays and condensed games on all Android TV-compatible smart TVs. But to watch live, you will need a service like FuboTV.
Does NFL+ include Playoff, Pro Bowl, or Super Bowl games?
Where is there information on watching specific NFL teams?
We have articles on every NFL team:
Page Updates ▼▲
Added some more links. Small layout changes. Various changes.
Added sub-section. Pricing updates. Added some more links. Reformatting.
Updated one section.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022