This Sunday afternoon match-up features the top two teams in the AFC South: Indianapolis Colts and Tennesse Titans at Nissan Stadium in Nashville.
In a hurry? Get Fox and CBS with FuboTV!
Here are the details of this game:
- Who: Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) at Tennessee Titans (3-2)
- When: Sunday, October 23rd (EDT)
- Where: CBS.
Sunday afternoon only features one matchup of teams with winning records, and this is it. Although it is still early, it appears that the Indianapolis Colts (3-2-1) and Tennessee Titans (3-2) will battle for the AFC South Division title this season. And this game will go a long ways to determining who claims that. Also consider that the Titans beat the Colts, 24-17, on Oct 2, so a win here would give Tennessee the tiebreaker.
Indianapolis started slowly this season, going 0-1-1, which included a 24-0 shutout loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, before turning things around and going 3-1 since then. Their most recent outing was a 34-27 win over those same Jaguars, which included an impressive showing by quarterback Matt Ryan, who had 389 passing yards, a season-best, and a trio of passing touchdowns.
The Titans have responded impressively to a 0-2 start, which included a 41-7 blowout loss to the Buffalo Bills, by claiming three straight wins, all by single scores, heading into their bye week. A 24-22 victory over the Raiders and a 21-17 defeat of the Commanders sandwiched that important win against the Colts.
Despite the Titans generally being considered the stronger team, they are only favored to win this game by less than a field goal — with betting pushing the number lower. This has leave most sportsbooks predicting a Colts 4-point edge with a total of 42-43 suggesting a final score of 22-20, Titans.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our deals page on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Other Sunday Morning and Afternoon Games
Here are the rest of the games on Sunday:
- Sun Oct 23 : Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : New York Jets at Denver Broncos (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Houston Texans at Las Vegas Raiders (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 : Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Chargers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 23 : Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins (NBC)
NFL broadcasting tends to focus on the local team and games related to it. If you are interested in teams that don’t tend to play locally, check out NFL Sunday Ticket. With it, you can watch every out-of-market game. Get complete information in our Sunday Ticket review.
Sunday afternoon NFL games normally air on CBS (AFC) and Fox (NFC) in two chunks: at and , Eastern Time. The primary exception is when there is an International morning game (airing on NFL Network and ESPN), but that’s not the case this week.
You can get these channels through live TV streaming services. Also available is NFL RedZone, which allows you to watch all the Sunday afternoon games effectively at the same time.
- FuboTV: Provides 130+ live channels for $74.99/mo (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: All the channels you need to stream Sunday Afternoon NFL. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Get 85+ channels with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- YouTube TV: Offers all the local channels for $72.99/mo.
In many locations, you will also be able to watch the Colts-Titans game for free OTA with a digital antenna.
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help:
- NFL Honors
- NFL Combine
- NFL Draft
- NFL Preseason
- NFL Regular Season
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- NFL Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- Out-of-Market NFL Games
- NFL in Canada.
Featured image cropped from Tennessee Titans Marcus Mariota – Indianapolis Colts Denico Autry by Jack Kurzenknabe (Public Domain).
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022