This Sunday night game features a battle between two of the best in the strong NFC East at Lincoln Financial Field. But the odds-makers do predict a lopsided affair. Not that we should trust them.
In a hurry? You can watch all Sunday Night games with FuboTV.
Here are the details for this Sunday Night Football event:
- Who: Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Philadelphia Eaglers (5-0)
- When: Sunday, October 16th (EDT)
- Where: NBC.
The pregame show is led by Maria Taylor — starting at . During the game, we get Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analysis), and Melissa Stark (sideline reporting).
Cowboys at Eagles
The most anticipated matchup of the week receives primetime coverage as the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) take on the NFL’s lone remaining undefeated team in the Philadelphia Eagles (5-0), looking to create a stalemate atop the NFC East. Meanwhile, the Eagles are hoping to create some space for them at the top of the NFL’s toughest division. (The New York Giants are 4-1.)
Dallas opened its season with a disappointing 19-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at AT&T Stadium. But since then, they have impressed, taking a four-game winning streak into this showdown, most recently toppling the defending Super Bowl champion Rams in Los Angeles, 22-10. Dallas’ defense has been particularly complimented this season with the 19 points allowed to Tampa Bay — its high-water mark.
Although a division title might not be in the offering, hopes are high that Dallas will at least take part in the postseason. Meanwhile, some prognosticators believe that Sunday night’s matchup will be the first of two previews of this season’s NFC championship game. (Dallas hosts the regular-season rematch on Christmas Eve.)
During Philadelphia’s undefeated start to its campaign, it has had a pair of three-point victories, the first one a season-opening 38-35 defeat of the Lions in Detroit and the latter coming on Sunday, a 20-17 road win over the Arizona Cardinals. Quarterback Jalen Hurts has received many of the team’s accolades, thanks to his efficient passing and rushing ability, having rushed for six touchdowns so far this season.
Sunday Night Football can be watched for free. All you need to do is install an antenna. But most people simply use a live TV streaming service. Here are your options:
- FuboTV: Provides roughly 130 channels for $74.99/mo with other options. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: Get NBC and Fox with Sling Blue for $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Has packages starting at $74.99/mo — with all your network network affiliates. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Provides complete network coverage in its 85+ live TV packages along with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- YouTube TV: Provides 85+ channels for $72.99/mo.
Other Sunday NFL Games
Here are all the Sunday afternoon games:
- : San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons (Fox)
- : New England Patriots at Cleveland Browns (CBS)
- : New York Jets at Green Bay Packers (Fox)
- : Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (CBS)
- : Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins (Fox)
- : Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints (CBS)
- : Baltimore Ravens at New York Giants (CBS)
- : Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers (Fox)
- : Carolina Panthers at Los Angeles Rams (Fox)
- : Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks (Fox)
- : Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help:
- NFL Honors
- NFL Combine
- NFL Draft
- NFL Preseason
- NFL Regular Season
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- NFL Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- Out-of-Market NFL Games
- NFL in Canada.
Image cropped from Cowboys vs Eagles by Billy Bob Bain under CC BY 2.0.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022