Indianapolis Colts fans can easily cut the cord. All the channels you need to catch the games live are available from streaming services. Read on to find out all your options.
In a hurry? If you don’t feel like diving into details, these streaming services will set you up to have a great season:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: All of the 17 regular season Colts games will air on live TV. (One preseason game is streamed on Amazon Prime Video.) The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Colts schedule below.
No matter where you’re from, if you’re a Colts fan you should know that you don’t need cable to watch your team. There are several ways to watch the Indianapolis Colts online without cable with services like Fubo (free trial)!
In the following sections, we’ll give you an overview of streaming and take a look at the services you can use to watch the Indianapolis Colts game live streams without a cable connection. Streaming is easy and, in the following guide, we’ll tell you all you need to get set up!
Indianapolis Colts Week 14
The Indianapolis Colts have a record of 7-5 as they approach Week 14.
Last week, the Colts hosted the Los Angeles Rams where they lost in overtime, 23-29. But it’s making people wonder if the Colts are destined for a good season.
Next week, the Colts host the Tennessee Titans. Because of the home-field advantage, most experts give them a slight edge with a final score of 21-20. But thus far this season, the Colts have done better on the road.
- Sun Dec 10 : Colts at Cincinnati Bengals (CBS)
Or just see when the Colts are playing next…
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the Indianapolis Colts?
In order to watch the Indianapolis Colts live stream, you’re going to need a small selection of channels. Broadcast channels like ESPN and NFL Network are available without cable, but you’ll need to use a streaming service to watch them legally.
Local channels like NBC, Fox, and CBS are also required for NFL viewing. These channels may be accessible through streaming services or with a digital antenna (along with other local channels), depending on your location.
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable
If you’re planning on streaming the Indianapolis Colts’ season, you’ve got plenty of services that can help you do that. Our top recommendations for watching the NFL online include Fubo and Hulu + Live TV.
After we tell you more about these options, we will go over the other options that should help you watch some or all of the Indianapolis Colts’ season without cable. No matter which service you choose, you’ll find that streaming is cheaper than cable, contract-free, and easy to use!
You can be watching your favorite shows minutes after you sign up for the service you choose. Once you pick a service, you’ll connect your streaming device (mobile devices, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, etc.) to the Internet, and that’s about it.
From there you just choose what you want to watch and then it’s a lot like you experienced with cable.
Out-of-Market Indianapolis Colts Games
Fans outside the Colts’ broadcast area may find it difficult to watch many games since NFL TV coverage is regional in nature. If you don’t live in an area with a lot of interest in the Colts, few games will be broadcast. So they need to find other ways to watch.
Our guide, NFL Out-of-Market Games, explains how to watch such games and provides you with all your options.
The best option is NFL Sunday Ticket, which allows fans to see any games that don’t feature their local teams. But this doesn’t work for cord-cutters, since it is only available through YouTube and YouTube TV.
Watch the Indianapolis Colts without Cable on Fubo
Fubo (formerly FuboTV) is another powerful streaming option that is particularly popular with sports fans. You’ll be able to enjoy over 150 channels, and if you want even more there are several add-on options available.
Standard features include an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps.
More Fubo details:
- $74.99/mo for the Pro plan
- No contracts!
- 150+ channels – tons of options to watch sports online
- NFL Network is nationwide, and FOX, CBS, and NBC (Sunday Night Football) are live based on location
- ESPN has just been added!
- Stream on iOS/Android, computers, Roku, Apple TV, and more
- An on-demand library and cloud-DVR are included
- Learn more in our Fubo review.
Fubo doesn’t require any contracts. The first month of your service is available at a discounted rate. This means if you try it and decide you don’t like it, you can always cancel and not have to pay the regular rate.
That said, this is a great service offering plenty of channels, whether you’re a sports fan or just want a decent cable alternative.
Watch Indianapolis Colts With DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is great for Colts fans. For $79.99/mo, you get a base 75+ channel lineup with all the channels that broadcast the vast majority of NFL games. These include ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN. And if you want more, just upgrade.
- Upgrade to the Choice plan ($108.99/mo) to get NFL Network, NBA TV, MLB Network, and regional sports networks
- NLF RedZone is available in the Sports plus add on. It airs both live matches and full replays of NFL games.
- All DIRECTV STREAM packages come with a great interface
- Unlimited cloud DVR
- Simultaneous streaming on unlimited devices
- Watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Telly TV, and more
Get all the details in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
Watch the Indianapolis Colts Game Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the top ways to watch the Indianapolis Colts game online without cable. You’ll pay $76.99/mo for a service with over 85 channels and full access to the Hulu on-demand service. This package also offers numerous customizable options, including the chance to add movie channels.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels for $76.99/mo
- Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu on-demand are all included
- ESPN and NFL Network are available nationwide and local channels can be found in most areas
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9-month storage)
- Watch on Roku, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, and more
- Visit our Hulu + Live TV review to learn more.
Hulu Live works for people looking to watch sports, news, or just standard entertainment – it’s got something for everyone at a fair price. You also never have to worry about contracts, as you’re free to cancel whenever you want!
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Other Options to Watch Indianapolis Colts Online
There are plenty of streaming services currently on the market, so if Fubo, Hulu Live, or DIRECTV STREAM doesn’t work for you, you’ve still got options. Here are the remaining services that will allow you a chance to watch the Indianapolis Colts live stream without cable.
- Sling TV: $40.00/mo with 30+ TV channels. You can watch ESPN online without cable and stream Monday Night Football all season. Check out our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, and Sunday Night Football.
- Paramount+: $9.99 per month gets you CBS live and on-demand. Full Paramount+ review.
- Vidgo: 110+ channels from $69.99/mo. Subscribers get NFL Network and ESPN. Read our Vidgo review.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Offers plenty of great perks to their memberships. One of their newer options allows you to watch almost all Thursday Night Football games online. This is a decent option for fans of TNF to watch NFL games exclusively every week.
- YouTube TV: 100+ channels at $72.99/mo. You’ll be able to watch local channels online (like CBS, FOX, and NBC) and more.
About the Indianapolis Colts
The Colts decided to think outside the box when they replaced Frank Reich with Jeff Saturday. It was unlikely he would keep the job, as the Colts were rarely competitive in the games he coached. After rotating through retreads such as Matt Ryan and Nick Foles last year, the Colts used their top-five draft pick this year to lock in quarterback Anthony Richardson.
They already had plenty of talent throughout the rest of the roster, so it’ll be down to new head coach Shane Steichen to lead them to success.
AFC South Standings
2023-24 Indianapolis Colts Schedule
How do I watch the Indianapolis Colts game tonight?
In order to watch tonight’s Indianapolis Colts game, you will generally need to have access to ESPN, Fox, NFL Network, or NBC. The exact channel(s) will largely depend on the day of the week. Thursday evening games are generally on Fox, NFL Network, and Amazon, Sunday Night Football is always on NBC and ESPN is the place for Monday Night Football coverage. Most streaming services (eg, Fubo) offer these channels.
- Sat Aug 12 : Colts (19) @ Buffalo Bills (23) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 19 : Colts (24) vs Chicago Bears (17) [Preseason]
- Thu Aug 24 : Colts (27) @ Philadelphia Eagles (13) (Prime Video) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Colts (21) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (31) (Fox)
- Sun Sep 17 : Colts (31) @ Houston Texans (20) (Fox)
- Sun Sep 24 : Colts (22) @ Baltimore Ravens (19) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 1 : Colts (23) vs Los Angeles Rams (29) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 8 : Colts (23) vs Tennessee Titans (16) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 15 : Colts (20) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (37) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 22 : Colts (38) vs Cleveland Browns (39) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 29 : Colts (27) vs New Orleans Saints (38) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 5 : Colts (27) @ Carolina Panthers (13) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 12 : Colts (10) vs New England Patriots (6) (NFLN)
- Sun Nov 26 : Colts vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (CBS)
- Sun Dec 3 : @ Tennessee Titans (CBS)
- Sun Dec 10 : @ Cincinnati Bengals (CBS)
- Sun Dec 17 TBD: vs Pittsburgh Steelers (CBS)
- Sun Dec 24 : @ Atlanta Falcons (Fox)
- Sun Dec 31 : vs Las Vegas Raiders (CBS)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: vs Houston Texans (CBS)
Streaming services make it easier than ever to replace cable without spending too much money. If you’re still not sure how to watch the Indianapolis Colts without cable, be sure to let us know!
Fubo is our number one pick for Colts fans. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What radio stations are the Indianapolis Colts on?
The Indianapolis Colts are broadcast on 93.5, 107.5, 1070 The Fan, and 97.1 HANK FM. These last two are the team’s flagship stations, making them go-to sources for true-blue Colts fans. These are local radio stations in Indianapolis. These radio stations offer in-depth coverage during live games. SiriusXM also offers the games.
How can I watch the Indianapolis Colts on my phone?
There are many ways to watch Colts games on your phone. All the major streaming services provide access to Android and iOS phones. There is also a Colts mobile app and the website Colts.com where you can watch some games. With NFL+, you can stream on your phone, but there are limitations.
How many championships have the Indianapolis Colts won?
The Indianapolis Colts have won 29 titles since the team’s inception as the Baltimore Colts in 1953. Their regular-season record includes 534 wins, 473 losses, and seven ties, and its playoff record is 23 wins and 25 losses. The Colts have won 21 division titles, the last coming in 2014, and they have won three AFC championships. Five NFL titles include two Super Bowl wins that came in 1970 and 2006, respectively.
How do I record Indianapolis Colts live games?
Indianapolis Colts fans can record games by using a DVR or screen recording software. The simplest way to record Colts games is to use the Cloud DVR features that come with most streaming services. When you use Cloud DVR, you can enjoy having your content recorded in the cloud rather than relying on conventional local storage. Although there are a few channels that Cloud DVR cannot record, you can record Colts games on most major networks.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Updated some of the sections.
Updated one section. More links. Misc changes to content.
Changed some content in main section. Various content updates. Changes to formatting.
Updates to a section. Image changes. Formatting.
Added new section. Added some links. Reworded some things.
Added links to streaming services. Added some links. Formatting.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added streaming info. Updated some sub-sections. Added useful links. Mentioned offers.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added sub-section. Added useful links. Image changes. Pricing updates.
Updates to a section. Updated one section. Additional links.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022