The Los Angeles Rams have made the postseason! Find out everything in our NFL Playoff Guide!
The Los Angeles Rams have a rich history dating back to the 1930s. The only team that’s ever won championships for three cities, the Rams have earned a loyal following. After claiming victory in Super Bowl LVI, fans are eager to see if the Rams can do it again.
In a hurry? The Rams‘ out-of-market games can be watched live on Sundays on NFL Sunday Ticket. But that is not the only way to stream the games. Here are more options:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you want to watch no matter where you are with private browsing and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fubo: Watch all local and primetime games as well as all the action Sunday afternoon with NFL RedZone. Sign up for a free trial!
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available through YouTube and YouTube TV.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
Unfortunately, many Rams fans struggle to tune in at kickoff due to regional programming. But, there is hope for those viewers and options that allow them to follow their favorite team.
Table Of Contents
This Week’s Los Angeles Rams Game
- No games this week
How to Watch Out-of-Market Los Angeles Rams Games
Since each team only plays one game a week in the NFL season, it shouldn’t be challenging for fans to stay up to date on the Los Angeles Rams. But, due to regional programming, many fans who don’t reside near Los Angeles may not have access to the live game broadcast.
Luckily, out-of-market games are no longer an issue with services like NFL Sunday Ticket. The only catch is that NFL Sunday Ticket requires a YouTube or YouTube TV subscription and it is fairly expensive.
See when to tune in to catch the Rams at a glance!
(Or see if the Chargers are playing sooner?)
What Channels Do I Need to Watch Los Angeles Rams Games Out of Market?
Here is a brief rundown of the available services for out-of-market viewers.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Fans can watch any game they choose from around the country. However, they must sign up for YouTube or YouTube TV. (NFL Sunday Ticket review)
- NFL+ Premium: This service costs just $9.99/mo and offers audio broadcasts of every game along with replay clips. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: Fans can watch all the Sunday afternoon games simultaneously, but regional programming rules apply elsewhere. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: A virtual private network allows fans to route their internet data through another region and stream out-of-market games. (Out-of-Market NFL Viewing with VPN)
- SiriusXM: This service offers audio broadcasts of all the NFL games, similar to NFL+ Premium.
- Sports Pub: The local bar likely offers several flat screens covering all the football games. With the cost of a few drinks and an appetizer, fans can ensure they don’t miss the Rams taking the field.
Watch the Rams on NFL RedZone
NFL RedZone is widely available through live TV streaming services like DIRECTV STREAM: DIRECTV STREAM’s Choice plan costs :directv-price-price:. It has 100+ channels including NFL Network, unlimited cloud DVR, and streaming on unlimited devices. NFL RedZone is included in the Sports Plus add-on. (See our full DIRECTV STREAM review.)
Read our NFL RedZone page for more details.
Use a VPN to Watch Los Angeles Rams Games Out of Market
A virtual private network isn’t a direct solution for out-of-market Los Angeles Rams games; however, it’s a powerful tool to help fans get around regional programming restrictions. Once configured, a VPN allows viewers to appear to be in or around Los Angeles.
To learn more on how to stream out-of-market games, here is our detailed VPN guide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Los Angeles Rams Games
With big tech companies like Google, Amazon, and Apple embracing streaming technology, fans have several options to catch the kickoff. Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku are some of the most popular streaming devices. However, new televisions and gaming consoles often have streaming capability built-in as well.
While some streaming devices may not officially support VPN usage, many fans have discovered simple workarounds that offer full functionality. There are simple guides available online that can walk through the configuration process.
Regional programming restrictions are no longer the massive barrier they once were. Los Angeles Rams fans have several options to watch, listen to, and stay up to date on their favorite team. With services like NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone, loyal viewers won’t miss a thing. Powerful streaming devices and VPNs can also work to help out-of-market fans stream each game from anywhere.
What radio stations are the Los Angeles Rams on?
The Los Angeles Rams can be heard on ESPN LA 710 AM and KWKW 1330 AM (in Spanish) in the local region. Listeners in other regions can tune in to KSWB FOX 5 (San Diego), KJZZ 14 (Salt Lake City), and other affiliate stations in their area. Those wanting to listen to Rams games online can access NFL+ or NFL+ Premium (US only) and Sirius XM NFL Radio.
Do Los Angeles Rams games sell out?
It varies from game to game. Even if a game is sold out, you can still find tickets through resale websites. Fortunately, local Rams fans who intend to watch on TV or other devices no longer need to worry about game sell-out status. This is because the NFL does not impose its blackout policy anymore. The policy was last implemented in 2014.
How do I stream out-of-market games from teams besides the Los Angeles Rams?
You’ll find everything you need to know about any NFL team on HotDog. Just start with our main NFL page and branch out from there. We cover everything from the preseason to the draft as well as every game throughout the season, all the way through the Super Bowl.
We’ve got individual viewer’s guides for watching out-of-market NFL games for each team:
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated one section.