Georgia destroyed Michigan at last year’s Orange Bowl. That probably says more about Georgia’s power than Michigan’s weakness, given that the Bulldogs went on to stun the Crimson Tide in the NCAA Football Championship. Check back here later for all the details for this next match-up.
As the year draws to a close, NCAA football fans are gearing up for the most exciting week of the year. College Bowl season is upon us, and one of the most highly anticipated games is the Orange Bowl.
In a hurry? Catch the next Orange Bowl without cable bills and contract obligations with one of these streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
So can you watch the Orange Bowl without cable TV?
Yes, you can! It’s actually easier than ever before to get the Orange Bowl live stream, even if you’ve already decided to get rid of cable. Read the guide below to learn how to watch the Orange Bowl online without cable TV with services like FuboTV and Hulu Live.
Orange Bowl Schedule/Results
When and where does the Orange Bowl go down? It will be at Hard Rock Stadium.
- Date: Dec 31, 2021 7:30 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Michigan (11) vs Georgia (34)
This should be a great game to watch — a game you WON’T want to miss!
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Orange Bowl Online without Cable TV
These paid services offer an affordable way to watch live TV from your home or on the go. They are affordable — Sling is $35/mo, and Hulu is $69.99/mo – and are flexible in that they can be canceled at any time.
Both of these services provide the ESPN live stream, along with many other channels to watch live. In a lot of ways, they are similar to cable but far cheaper and more flexible.
In order to use these services, you will need a compatible device. You can use a streaming player like a Roku or Apple TV, a smartphone or tablet, or even your laptop. The sections below will explain more about each of these services.
Stream the Orange Bowl Free with FuboTV
FuboTV is our top recommendation for watching the Orange Bowl online this year. It’s a service that’s built for sports fans. And with the free for 7 days, you can stream it free – and many other bowl games.
- No contract and no commitment, which means you can cancel whenever you want
- After trial, price starts at $69.99, which allows you to ten simultaneous streams
- Works on most devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, many smart TV’s, Xbox One, and more
- Cloud DVR lets you record the Orange Bowl or any other games
- Large on-demand library
- Some games broadcast in 4K!
- FuboTV channels include ESPN, FS1, NBC Sports, and more
- ABC, CBS, FOX, and other local channels are available in many markets
Watch the Orange Bowl Online with Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is one of our top recommended services and will provide a great way to watch the Orange Bowl without cable TV.
For $69.99 per month, you can sign up and immediately enjoy live access to over 85 of TV’s most popular channels. This includes ESPN, which will host the Orange Bowl, as well as FOX News, TNT, HGTV, and many more. It also includes full access to Disney+ and ESPN+!
The service works on most devices, including streaming players, smartphones, computers and more. Find out more in our Hulu Live TV review.
Watch the Orange Bowl Without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great service you can use to stream the Orange Bowl. It’s quite affordable at just $35 per month, and does not require a contract.
For $35 per month, you’ll get 30+ of the best channels on TV. This includes ESPN for Orange Bowl streaming. If you want more selection, Sling TV has many larger packages to choose from, covering everything from news to sports to reality TV. Currently, save $10 on your first month of Sling TV.
Sling works on all your favorite devices, and is very easy to use. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, this is it! See our Sling TV review for details.
Other Options to Watch Orange Bowl Online
A few other services you could try:
- DIRECTV STREAM – $69.99 per month for 75+ channels, ESPN included. For $89.99, get access to 20+ regional sports networks, including Bally Sports in your local coverage area. Our DIRECTV STREAM review has more info.
- Vidgo — A low-cost streaming option that’s particular good for NCAA fans for $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has more details.
- YouTube TV – $64.99 per month for 80+ channels.
That’s all you need to know to watch Orange Bowl streaming this weekend! Leave a comment if you have any questions. You can also learn how to watch the other bowl games in our dedicated guide and our full guide to watching college football without cable. Learn more about the bowl game here.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!