Winners of the 2017 Super Bowl, the Philadelphia Eagles are a top National Football League (NFL) team to watch. With records that date back to 1933, the Eagles have also turned out players like Reggie White and Donovan McNabb.
In a hurry? DIRECTV’s NFL Sunday Ticket in the best way for US football fans to watch out-of-market games. But there are many more possibilities of enjoying the games live from any location.
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you deserve while securing your privacy. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available only through a satellite plan (mostly), but it is the easiest way to watch the whole NFL regular season.
- FuboTV: Although it won’t provide you with all out-of-market NFL games, it does give you 120+ channels including all those that you need to enjoy the season live. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: A great cable-replacement service with all of the NFL with the Choice plan. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: If you are looking for a low-cost way to live stream most games, this service is a great choice. Save with Sling TV!
If you’d rather talk to someone about NFL Sunday Ticket, a support person at DIRECTV Satellite can walk you through the process. Just call 877-432-7840.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
While Eagles games are easily accessible to those living in the Philadelphia area, they aren’t so accessible for fans that live outside of Pennsylvania and its neighboring states. For those viewers who are considered out-of-market fans, a streaming or satellite service can provide access to all of the Eagles games.
Table Of Contents
For residents in the Philadelphia region, nearly all Eagles games will be broadcasted over local stations, such as CBS and Fox. Every once in a while, stations in the nearby regions, like in Pittsburgh, may broadcast an Eagles game too.
However, most people who live out of the local Eagles market will have trouble seeing their team on their own local stations. This is because every region will show its own local NFL teams first and foremost; for example, Wisconsin will show Green Bay Packers games each week instead of Philadelphia Eagles games.
Out-of-market Eagles fans often have to find a way to view their team’s games other than with a local broadcasting station, and one way to do this is with a satellite service add-on, such as DIRECTV Sunday Ticket. However, the Sunday Ticket is not available through any DIRECTV streaming service, so viewers who prefer streaming must find other options still.
Out-of-Market Philadelphia Eagles Games Options
Some of the best ways to see Eagles games if you are an out-of-market viewer include:
- NFL Sunday Ticket: The NFL Sunday Ticket is the ultimate sports add-on available through DIRECTV satellite. (NFL Sunday Ticket review)
- NFL+ Premium: If you don’t mind watching Eagles game replays instead of live broadcasts, consider getting NFL+ Premium for just $9.99 a month. With this option, you can also get in-market games live and most out-of-market preseason games live. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: When you want to watch all Sunday NFL games at once, get NFL RedZone. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: Although a VPN does not give you direct access to out-of-market games, it does protect the devices you use to stream those games.
- SiriusXM: You can listen to all NFL games of the week live on SiriusXM, a satellite and internet radio provider.
- Other options: Consider asking friends or family members if they have access to out-of-market games that you can share with them. You may also be able to watch out-of-market Eagles games at sports bars and restaurants.
You can sign up for NFL RedZone through streaming providers like:
- FuboTV: Get a FuboTV base plan for $74.99/mo, then add NFL RedZone for an additional $10.99 a month. With the base plan, you’ll get access to over 120 channels, and with the NFL RedZone add-on, you’ll get RedZone plus 28 extra sports channels. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: Get a Sling TV Blue Plan for $40.00/mo, then add NFL RedZone for an additional $11 a month. The Blue Plan includes over 40 channels, and the RedZone add-on includes an additional 10 channels. (Sling TV review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Sign up for Hulu + Live TV for $69.99/mo, then add the Sports add-on to get NFL RedZone on top of the base 85+ live channels. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Vidgo: Get a Vidgo Premium plan for $79.95/mo to get over 140 channels plus NFL RedZone access. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Sign up for YouTube TV to get over 100 channels for $64.99/mo, then add the sports add-on to get NFL RedZone on top of it.
Any time you choose to start signing up for streaming services, consider getting a VPN on all of your streaming devices too. While a VPN does not directly provide streaming content, it does protect you and your devices while you stream content, like Eagles games.
The VPN guide has all the information on how to stream out-of-market games.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Philadelphia Eagles Games
Most streaming services offer applications or websites that are compatible with most up-to-date smart devices. These devices include Amazon Fire TVs and Firesticks, Android mobile devices, Apple TVs, Chromecast devices, iPhones, iPads, Roku devices, smart TVs, and gaming devices. Most of these devices will also support a VPN, although Roku devices often do not. When you want to use a VPN with a Roku device, you can set up the VPN directly on your Wi-Fi router instead and still get the protection you need.
If you’re a Philadelphia Eagles fan who lives out of the regional viewing market, consider getting a service like NFL RedZone to watch all of your team’s games. You can also try NFL Sunday Ticket through DIRECTV or sign up for NFL+ Premium.
Can I watch out-of-market Philadelphia Eagles games with DIRECTV STREAM?
The only way to watch any out-of-market games through DIRECTV is with the NFL Sunday Ticket, and this is only available through a DIRECTV satellite. You cannot watch out-of-market games on DIRECTV STREAM only.
Do I need a VPN to watch out-of-market Philadelphia Eagles games?
While a VPN is not required to view out-of-market games, we highly recommend using a VPN if you plan on streaming your out-of-market games. VPNs work by encrypting the information you send and receive online, including your passwords for streaming service providers, and this helps keep you safe from online hackers.
How do I watch all the out-of-market games on Sundays?
We have an individual viewer’s guide on how you can watch the out-of-market NFL games throughout the season.
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help:
- NFL Honors
- NFL Combine
- NFL Draft
- NFL Preseason
- NFL Regular Season
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- NFL Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- Out-of-Market NFL Games
- NFL in Canada.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022