The Quick Lane Bowl is one of two games that will take place on December 27. Both games will air on ESPN! You might be focusing on the fact that you don’t have cable, but that’s not necessary. All you need is the right streaming service and you’ll be all set to watch the Quick Lane Bowl online!
In a hurry? These three online streaming services will give you access to ESPN so you can watch the 2021 Pinstripe Bowl:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
In the remaining sections of this article, you’ll find details for the Quick Lane Bowl and how to watch it without cable.
You’ll find out about the streaming services you can use along with all of the details that you might need to sign up. Once you know your options, you’ll be able to sign up and stream in minutes!
Quick Lane Bowl Schedule
The Quick Lane Bowl will play in Detroit:
- Date: Dec 27, 2021 11:00 am EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Western Michigan (52) vs Nevada (24)
If you don’t have cable, it’s not a big deal anymore. In fact, most streaming services offer a legal way to watch ESPN without cable. Any of the services listed here will allow you cheaper access to the channels you want without a cable connection.
Just keep reading to learn all about the services that you can use to watch the 2021 Quick Lane Bowl online.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Quick Lane Bowl Online without Cable
Hulu Live and Sling TV are two of the first services that we’re going to look at. Both of these services offer inexpensive, easy access to ESPN and many other channels. Of course, there are some other options and you’ll learn about each of them so that you can make the decision that works best for you.
Streaming is a great choice for people that want a lower monthly bill and more flexibility than cable traditionally provides. Once you learn more about each service, you’ll be able to make the choice of which service you want to try. None of these services require contracts, so you’ll be free to cancel when you want, if you want.
After you sign up, streaming is easy. You’ll need a streaming device. Luckily, there are several streaming devices out there and most of them work with the services on this list.
Some options you’ll have will include Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, mobile devices, computers, and more.
Stream the Quick Lane Bowl on Sling TV
Sling TV can give you plenty of great cable channels in packages starting at just $35 per month. For example, the Sling Orange package offers 30+ channels including several ESPN networks.
Other packages offer even more channels. You can even add channels to your package for a fee. You can also watch content using some TV Everywhere apps. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange includes 30+ channels plus ESPN
- $35 per month
- Watch the Quick Lane Bowl live stream on Sling TV or WatchESPN
- Stream live TV on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, and more devices
- Currently, save $10 on your first month of Sling TV.
You can view our Sling TV review to learn more.
Watch the Quick Lane Bowl Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV includes ESPN and over 85 other channels for $69.99 per month. This package also includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content.
Other channels like local channels (in most areas), FX, FS1, FS2, USA, Syfy, TNT, and many more are also included. You can also watch content through TV Everywhere apps. Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Watch 85+ channels (Hulu channel list here)
- A huge on-demand library is included
- ESPN is available nationwide and local channels in many locations
- 9 month storage is available in the unlimited cloud-DVR
- $69.99 per month
- No contracts!
- You can watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, computers, mobile devices, Roku, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review has even more details.
More Ways to Watch the Quick Lane Bowl Online
You’ve learned about some of the most popular ways to stream the Quick Lane Bowl this year, but you’ve got just a couple of other options. If you want to find out additional options, here they are:
- FuboTV — Get 100+ channels with 35+ that are sports-oriented for $69.99/mo. See our FuboTV review.
- DIRECTV STREAM – The cheapest package offers 75+ channels for $69.99/month. Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review, here. $15 per month extra for regional sports networks and dozens of more channels.
- Vidgo — NCAA fans will like this plan for only $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has the details.
- YouTube TV – One package is available for $64.99 per month with over 80 channels.
You can ask your questions about how to watch the Quick Lane Bowl online in the comments. Another option is to check our College Bowl Games guide to find out about additional games.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!