Poland and Argentina square off on Wednesday, November 30th at 2 p.m. at Stadium 974 as they each look to advance past the Group Stage. Read below to find out how to watch the match and what to look out for when they square off against each other.
In a hurry? To watch the 2022 World Cup matches, you can subscribe to one of these streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
World Cup Group C Match Schedule
- Tuesday, November 22nd 5 am: Argentina Vs. Saudi Arabia (FS1, Telemundo)
- Tuesday, November 22nd 11 am: Mexico Vs. Poland (Fox, Telemundo)
- Saturday, November 26th 8 am: Poland Vs. Saudi Arabia (FS1, Telemundo)
- Saturday, November 26th 2 pm: Argentina Vs. Mexico (FS1, Telemundo)
- Wednesday, November 30th 2 pm: Poland Vs. Argentina (Fox, Universo)
- Wednesday, November 30th 2 pm: Saudi Arabia Vs. Mexico (FS1, Telemundo)
Where to Watch Qatar 2022
After the Group Stage concludes, the Knockout Rounds begin. These matches take place on the following dates:
- Saturday, December 3rd – Tuesday, December 6th: Round of 16
- Friday, December 9th – Saturday, December 10th: Quarter Finals
- Tuesday, December 13th – Wednesday, December 14th: Semi-Finals
- Saturday, December 17th: Third Place Match
- Sunday, December 18th: Final
How to Watch Argentina vs Poland in Every Country
- United States: Universo - NBC.com (TV, Streaming, App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Peacock (Streaming, App)
- Canada: TSN4 (Streaming, App), TSN1 (Streaming, App), TSN5 (Streaming, App), TSN3 (Streaming, App)
- United Kingdom:
- Germany: ZDF (TV, Streaming, App)
- France: beIN Sports 1 (TV), TF1 (TV, Streaming, App), Molotov (TV, Streaming, App), Free (TV, Streaming, App)
- Colombia: To be confirmed - contact us if you know
- Indonesia: Vidio (TV, Streaming, App)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: JioTV (TV, Streaming, App), Voot Select (Streaming, App)
- Argentina: TyC Sports Play (Streaming, App)
- Poland: TVP (TV)
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Argentina Vs. Poland: How They Stack Up
- Nickname: The Albicelestes
- Coach: Lionel Scaloni
- Captain: Lionel Messi
- Top Scorer: Lionel Messi (90)
- Most Caps: Lionel Messi (151)
Argentina’s run came to an end in Russia 2018 as they fell to France in the Round of 16. However, this year they tend to avoid that disappointing run and go for the title. Lionel Messi has stated this will be his last World Cup and many expect him to put on an incredible performance. Argentina is the favorite to win their group and doing so would set them up with the best shot to make a deep run in this year’s World Cup.
Other Notable Players on Team Argentina
- Angel Di Maria
- Rodrigo De Paul
- Emiliano Martinez
- Cristian Romero
- Lautaro Martinez
- Nickname: Orły (The Eagles)
- Coach: Czeslaw Michniewicz
- Captain: Robert Lewandowski
- Top Scorer: Robert Lewandowski (76)
- Most Caps: Robert Lewandowski (134)
Poland looks to improve upon its disappointing 2018 run when they failed to advance past Group Play behind Colombia, Japan, and Senegal. But, there is reason to believe this team could make a run due to a few exciting players on their roster. Their captain, and top scorer, Robert Lewandowski is an absolute joy to watch and has an influence on any match he plays in. Poland’s goalie, Wojciech Szczesny, is also considered among the best goalies competing in this year’s tournament. Poland will have a tough task in taking 1st place in their group over Argentina, but they certainly have the talent to make it interesting.
Other Notable Players
- Piotr Zielinski
- Matty Cash
- Jan Bednarek
- Grzegorz Krychowiak
Prior Matches Between Argentina and Poland
Poland and Argentina have faced off three times, with two meetings in the World Cup and a friendly match. The teams each have one win against each other in the grand stage and Poland took the friendly to lead the all-time series 2-1. Argentina looks to nod the series up this year during the Group Stage at Qatar 2022.
What’s the Venue For Argentina vs Poland’s World Cup Match?
Group C will have matches at three different stadiums: Lusail Stadium, Stadium 974, and Education City Stadium. Poland and Argentina will face off in Stadium 974 which was opened in 2021 to help host the event. The stadium itself is quite unique and is named “974” due to being partially created out of 974 recycled shipping containers. It is currently located in Ras Abu Aboud Stadium, but will be dismantled after the conclusion of the event. It is also unique in being the first “temporary” structure used to host matches in World Cup History.
What Happens Next?
Once the Group Stage is finished, two teams will advance to face the top two teams from Group D (Australia, Denmark, France, and Tunisia). The winner of Group C will play the 2nd place team from Group D. The 2nd place team from Group C will play the winner from Group D. Feel free to find out if Argentina and Poland will make it past the Group Stage by reading our World Cup guide. Then, as the matches begin, make sure you have your streaming situation sorted out so you do not miss a minute of the action. We recommend you use a dedicated streaming device (or smart tv) with FuboTV.
Can I watch Poland vs Argentina for free at the World Cup?
There are a couple of ways to watch the game between Poland and Argentina for free in the United States. Fox is airing the game with live commentary in English. It is available over the air and so can be watched for free. The Spanish-language telecast will be on Universo, which is not available for free. You can watch it with FuboTV and DIRECTV STREAM, both of which have free trials.
Will the radio air the Poland vs Argentina World Cup match?
Radio listeners who want to hear live commentary from Qatar have plenty of options as several broadcasters are covering every game. FM radio listeners can tune into ESPN Radio affiliates around the country to hear the Group C match between Poland and Argentina with English commentary. These broadcasts can also be heard on the SiriusXM network. Listeners who would prefer to hear Spanish commentary can tune into Fútbol de Primera for live coverage.
Has Argentina played Poland before?
Argentina and Poland have played each other 11 times. The two sides first met in 1966 and last faced each other in 2011. Argentina has a significant edge in the series with six wins. The two nations have usually faced each other in friendlies, but they also met in the 1974 and 1978 World Cups. Poland prevailed in 1974, but Argentina left the field victorious in 1978 on their way to their first tournament win.
Is Poland better than Argentina?
Poland are a capable and tenacious side, but they will have their work cut out for them against an Argentina team led by Lionel Messi playing in what will likely be his last World Cup. Poland are ranked a respectable 26th in the world by FIFA, but Argentina are ranked third. The two nations were separated by almost 200 points heading into the tournament, but anything could when they take the field in Qatar.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information:
Sling TV: Top Halloween Selections Every Horror Fan Will Love - 10/22/2022
Coming Soon: New Arrivals On Hulu Live In August And Beyond- 07/31/2022
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu- 07/17/2022