In a hurry? This match and all other World Cup matches will be available live on the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
World Cup Group D Match Schedule
- November 22, 2022 Denmark vs Tunisia (FS1, Telemundo)
- November 22, 2022 Australia vs France (FOX, Telemundo)
- November 26, 2022 Australia vs Tunisia (FS1, Telemundo)
- November 26, 2022 Denmark vs France (FS1, Telemundo)
- November 30, 2022 Australia vs Denmark (FS1, Telemundo)
Where to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022
If you’re in the United States, you can catch every match live on the following television channels:
If you want to live stream the tournament, some streaming services offer the channels that are airing FIFA. YouTube TV and FuboTV offer all four of these channels in their base subscription plan. Hulu + Live TV and DIRECTV STREAM offer Fox, FS1, and Telemundo, with Universo available as an upgrade. Sling TV and Vidgo offer Fox and FS1 in certain packages. Peacock Premium offers live streaming of games in Spanish.
The teams that make it past the Group Stage will proceed to the Knockout rounds, which follow this schedule:
- Saturday, December 3 – Today: Round of 16
- Friday, December 9 – Saturday, December 10: Quarter-Finals
- Tuesday, December 13 – Wednesday, December 14: Semi-Finals
- Saturday, December 17: Third-Place Play-Off
- Sunday, December 18: FIFA World Cup Final
How to Watch Australia vs Denmark in Every Country
- United States: SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Fox Sports 1 (TV, Streaming, App), Peacock (Streaming, App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), Universo - NBC.com (TV, Streaming, App)
- Canada: TSN2 (Streaming, App)
- United Kingdom:
- Germany: ZDF (TV, Streaming, App)
- France: Free (TV, Streaming, App), beIN SPORTS (TV, App)
- Colombia: To be confirmed - contact us if you know
- Indonesia: Vidio (TV, Streaming, App)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: Voot Select (Streaming, App), JioTV (TV, Streaming, App)
- Australia: SBS On Demand (Streaming, App), SBS (Streaming)
- Denmark: NRK TV (Streaming, App), DR TV (Streaming, App)
Australia vs Denmark: The Matchup
The first match between Australia and Denmark will take place a week into the Group Stage. Denmark’s team, which is ranked 10th in the FIFA Standings, is favored to win against 38th-ranked Australia. However, this will not be an easy match, as the teams’ last face-off resulted in a tie. Let’s take a closer look at our teams before the big kickoff in Al Wakrah.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
- Nickname: The Socceroos
- Coach: Graham Arnold
- Captain: Mathew Ryan
- Top Scorer: Mathew Leckie (13)
- Most Caps: Mathew Ryan (75) (FC Copenhagen)
Australia has improved in strength in recent years – this is their fifth FIFA qualification in a row. However, they have advanced from the Group Stage only one time, in 2006, where they were eliminated in the Round of 16. This year, Australia has had a hard road to qualification. During the 2019 Asian Cup, they lost their match with the United Arab Emirates. This forced them to play Peru in an inter-confederation playoff, which they won 5-4 via penalty shoot-off to secure this spot. Perhaps this gruelling journey will make them tougher to beat.
- Matthew Ryan (FC Copenhagen), the captain and goalkeeper, has played for Brighton and Arsenal. He has put in strong performances in the International Circuit, even being named Best Goalkeeper in the AFC Asian Cup 2015.
Other Notable Players:
- Bailey Wright (Center, Sunderland)
- Aaron Mooy (Defensive Midfielder, Celtic)
- Mathew Leckie (Attacker, Melbourne City)
- Nickname: Danish Dynamite
- Coach: Kasper Hjulmand
- Captain: Simon Kjaer
- Top Scorer: Christian Eriksen (39)
- Most Caps: Simon Kjaer (121) (AC Milan)
The Danish team has appeared in five of the last seven FIFA tournaments. Their best showing was in 1998 when the team made it to the Quarter Finals. They have advanced to the Round of 16 in all appearances except in 2010 when they were eliminated in the Group Stage. In 2018, they were runners-up in the Group Stage, beating out Peru and Australia to advance to the Round of 16.
Their performance in recent years has been strong and they will have plenty of momentum going into FIFA. The Danish Dynamite made it to the semifinals in last year’s Euro, and they had a stellar 9-1-0 record when qualifying for FIFA 2022. They are called this year’s dark horse, a term that the team embraces.
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City), the goalkeeper and vice-captain, is a veteran who can make crucial plays under pressure. He captained Leicester City to victory at the FA Cup Final two years in a row.
- Christian Eriksen (Manchester United), who led his team to the quarterfinals in Euro 2020 despite his on-field cardiac arrest. He is a master of tricky footwork and has an eye for unlocking defences, and he will be a force to be reckoned with.
Other Notable Players:
- Simon Kjaer (Centre-back, AC Milan)
- Joachim Andersen (Defender, Crystal Palace)
- Andreas Christensen (Defender, Barcelona)
- Thomas Delaney (Midfielder, Sevilla)
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Midfielder, Tottenham)
- Martin Braithwaite (Forward, Espanyol)
Prior Matches Between Australia and Denmark
Australia and Denmark have previously gone head-to-head a handful of times. At FIFA 2018, they tied 1-1. They also met at several International Friendlies, with Australia prevailing twice with scores of 1-0 and 1-3, and Denmark prevailing once with a score of 2-0.
What’s the Venue For Australia vs Denmark’s World Cup Match?
The match between Australia and Denmark will be the fifth of Group D’s six Group Stage matches. It will be held in Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah, which is south of Qatar’s capital, Dota. The stadium opened in 2019. It is the second of the eight stadiums built after Qatar was chosen to host FIFA 2022. Al Janoub Stadium was designed by Zaha Hadid, in homage to Al Wakrah’s seafaring heritage, to give the impression of being on the Dhow boats traditionally used by the pearl divers of the Persian Gulf.
What to Know Before You Go
The top two teams of each group will move on from the Group Stage to battle it out in the Round of 16. The winner of Group D will face the runner-up from Group C, while the runner-up from Group D will face the winner of Group C. Check out our FIFA 2022 Guide to see our analysis of Australia’s and Denmark’s likely placement in this tournament.
How can I watch Australia vs. Denmark for free?
The upcoming World Cup match between Australia and Denmark will be shown on Fox, which you can get with an antenna. Therefore, you don’t have to pay for a cable or streaming service to watch these teams compete. However, you may be able to get free access to Sling, FuboTV or other platforms for up to seven days.
How do I listen to Australia vs. Denmark on the radio?
You can listen to the Australia vs. Denmark match on SiriusXM radio, which will simulcast the Fox broadcast for those who prefer to listen to instead of watch the action. Other content providers such as TalkSPORT Radio and the TuneIn app will provide access to World Cup matches if you’re interested in listening to them on the radio.
Have these two teams played before?
Australia and Denmark have met on three previous occasions. In 2007, Denmark beat the Socceroos 3-1 while Australia defeated the Red and Whites 1-0 in 2010. The two teams played to a 1-1 draw in their most recent match at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Which team is favored to win this World Cup match?
Bettors and traditional experts generally agree that Australia will have a hard time winning this match. Denmark is currently ranked 10th in the world, which suggests that they are a global power. Meanwhile, Australia is merely a regional power that would probably be happy to simply advance to the knockout stage.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information:
Sling TV: Top Halloween Selections Every Horror Fan Will Love - 10/22/2022
Coming Soon: New Arrivals On Hulu Live In August And Beyond- 07/31/2022
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu- 07/17/2022