Morocco and Belgium are two teams competing as part of Group F in the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar. You can catch these two teams competing on Sun Nov 27 at Al Thumama Stadium, Doha. Read on to learn how and where you can watch the match.
In a hurry? This match and all other World Cup matches will be available live on the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
World Cup Group F Match Schedule
Below is a complete list of the games that Morocco and Belgium will compete in during the Group Stage with times in EST.
- Wednesday November 23th at : Morocco vs Croatia (FS1/Telemundo)
- Wednesday November 23th at : Belgium vs Canada (Fox/Telemundo)
- Sunday November 27th at : Morocco vs Belgium (FS1/Telemundo)
- Thursday December 1st at : Morocco vs Canada (FS1/Telemundo)
- Thursday December 1st at Belgium vs Croatia (Fox/Universo)
Where to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022
In the U.S., you can watch every 2022 FIFA Cup game live on:
To stream the 2022 Cup games, you will need to sign up for a streaming service that offers the above channels. Two services that offer all of these channels in their base plans are FuboTV and YouTube TV. DIRECTV STREAM and Hulu + Live TV both offer Fox, FS1, and Telemundo in their base plans and offer Universo with an upgraded plan.
For streaming the games just in English, consider signing up for either Sling TV or Vidgo, both of which offer Fox and FS1 channels. For streaming the games just in Spanish, consider signing up for Peacock.
The Knockout rounds will follow the Group Stage, and the schedule for these rounds are:
- Sat Dec 3 – Tue Dec 6: Round of 16
- Fri Dec 9 – Sat Dec 10: Quarter-Finals
- Tue Dec 13 – Wed Dec 14: Semi-Finals
- Sat Dec 17: Third-Place Play-Off
- Sun Dec 18: World Cup Final.
How to Watch Belgium vs Morocco in Every Country
- United States: Fox Sports 1 (TV, Streaming, App), SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Peacock (Streaming, App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), Telemundo (TV, Streaming)
- Canada: TSN5 (Streaming, App), TSN1 (Streaming, App), CTV Television Network (TV, App), Réseau des sports (TV, Streaming, App), TSN4 (Streaming, App), TSN3 (Streaming, App)
- United Kingdom: BBC Radio 5 Live (Radio), BBC One (TV, Streaming, App), BBC Sport (TV, Streaming, App)
- Germany: ZDF (TV, Streaming, App)
- France: Molotov (TV, Streaming, App), TF1 (TV, Streaming, App), Free (TV, Streaming, App), beIN Sports 1 (TV)
- Colombia: To be confirmed - contact us if you know
- Indonesia: Vidio (TV, Streaming, App), SCTV (TV, Streaming)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: Voot Select (Streaming, App), JioTV (TV, Streaming, App), Sports18 (TV)
- Belgium: La Une - RTBF.be (TV), RTBF Auvio (App), Sporza (TV, App)
- Morocco: beIN Sports Connect (App)
Belgium vs Morocco: The Matchup
The match between Belgium and Morocco will take place on the 8th day of the Group Stage. Both teams appeared in the previous FIFA Cup in 2018, and both have excellent records, making their competition evenly matched.
Belgium’s World Cup Squad
- Nickname: De Rode Duivels, Les Diables rouges, Die Roten Teufel (The Red Devils)
- Coach: Roberto Martínez
- Captain: Eden Hazard
- Top Scorer: Romelu Lukaku (68)
- Most Caps: Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht)
Belgium played strong in the 2018 FIFA Cup by starting with a winning streak of five games and beating Brazil, which was projected to make it to the final rounds. Belgium won third place in the overall Cup, which was the best result in the history of the team. FIFA named Belgium’s goalkeeper the top in the overall 2018 Cup, and FIFA awarded the team titles for the overall second-best player and third-top scorer.
- Defensive duo Vertonghen and Alderweireld, who have played together for over 362 games in total
- The aging team’s experience on the field, both defensively and offensively
Other notable players:
- Axel Witsel (Midfielder, Atlético Madrid)
- Dries Mertens (Forward, Galatasaray)
- Romelu Lukaku (Forward, Inter Milan)
- Thibaut Courtois (Goalkeeper, Real Madrid)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Midfielder, Manchester City)
- Yannick Carrasco (Midfielder, Atlético Madrid)
- Thomas Meunier (Defender, Borussia Dortmund)
Morocco’s World Cup Squad
- Nickname: The Atlas Lions
- Coach: Walid Regragui
- Captain: Romain Saïss
- Top Scorer: Ahmed Faras (36)
- Most Caps: Romain Saïss (Beşiktaş)
Morocco showed up in the 2018 FIFA Cup for the first time in 20 years. However, the team faced off against highly favored Spain and did not make it past the Group Stage. Prior to that, Morocco’s best FIFA Cup appearance was 1986, which resulted in a top 16 ranking.
The current 2022 squad for the Marroco team includes players from France, England, Saudi Arabia, and other European and Asian countries as well as three players from Morocco’s Wydad AC.
- New breakout player Azzedine Ounahi sporting number 8 for the team
- Regragui from Premiere League passing off to high-scorer Ziyech
Other notable players:
- Achraf Hakimi (Defender, Paris Saint-Germain)
- Youssef En-Nesyri (Forward, Sevilla)
- Munir Mohamedi (Goalkeeper, Al Wehda)
- Yassine Bounou (Goalkeeper, Sevilla)
- Selim Amallah (Midfielder, Standard Liège)
- Abderrazak Hamdallah (Forward, Al-Ittihad)
- Jawad El Yamiq (Defender, Valladolid)
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Prior Matches Between Belgium and Morocco
Belgium and Morocco have faced off three times before including one time in a previous FIFA Cup. The last time these teams met in the Cup series was in 1994, and Belgium defeated Morocco 1-0.
What’s the Venue For Belgium vs Morocco’s World Cup Match?
The match between Morocco and Belgium will be held at the Al-Thumama Stadium in Doha, Qatar. This venue was built specifically for the 2022 Cup games and is located near Hamad International Airport.
What to Know Before You Go
If Morocco or Belgium wins the top spot of Group F, they will go on to battle the runner-up winner of Group E. If either of these teams wins the runner-up position of Group F, they will go on to battle the top spot of Group E. Check out our guides to see the full 2022 Qatar schedule.
Can I watch Belgium vs Morocco at the World Cup for free?
You may have to get creative to watch Belgium play Morocco during the World Cup for free. The game is on FS1, which is not an over-the-air broadcast station. You’ll either have to spend time at your local world football pub or get a free trial offer of a streaming service that carries FS1, like FuboTV. To watch the game for free in Spanish, tune in to your local Telemundo affiliate.
Will the radio air the Belgium vs Morocco World Cup match?
You have several choices to listen to the match on the radio. Sirius XM will carry a simulcast of the FS1 television broadcast on its Fox Sports Channel 83. For those who don’t have a subscription to Sirius XM, try the IHeartRadio or Tune-In app to find your local radio affiliate carrying Fox Sports broadcasts. For Spanish radio, visit fdpradio.com to find a station in your area.
Has Morocco played Belgium before?
Morocco and Belgium have met once before in the World Cup, with Belgium winning a Group Stage game in 1994 by the score of 1-0. The two sides have also met in two international friendlies, in September 1999, with Belgium winning 4-0, and also in March 2008, with Morocco taking the contest 4-1.
Is Belgium better than Morocco?
As the world’s #2-ranked FIFA team, the Belgian Red Devils are expected to win easily over Morocco, ranked 22nd. The Atlas Lions have a sprinkling of talented players led by defender Achraf Hakimi, as well as several younger players who will help keep them in the game. Belgium is strong at every position, with goal-scoring power from Romelu Lukaku and captain Kevin De Bruyne, who could potentially be the tournament’s best player.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information: