Disclosure: Your support helps keep our site running! We earn referral fees for some of the products & services we recommend. Learn more

Canada vs Morocco: How to Watch This World Cup Qatar 2022 Match on 12/1/2022

Last Updated:

Watch Man City and Inter in the 2022-23 UEFA Final on June 10th.

Watch it on CBS with Fubo!

The FIFA Cup is in Qatar this year. Canada is set to face Morocco on December 1 at as they battle to make it to the tournament’s finals. The match will be available on FS1.

In a hurry? To watch the 2022 World Cup matches, you can subscribe to one of these streaming services:

  • Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
  • DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
  • Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.

If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.

Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.

  1. ExpressVPN: Known as “The VPN that just works,” it combines remarkable ease of use with with state-of-the-art power, speed, security, and privacy. Get three extra free months when you sign up for a year. Unleash your streaming with this top-rated VPN.
Sign Up Now
  1. Surfshark: Surfshark: Secure and easy to use with thousands of servers around the world. Of special note is its excellent collection of servers inside the US, which is great for regional sports lie NFL, MLB, and NBA. Get it now with an incredible 82% discount on a 24-month plan.
Sign Up Now
  1. NordVPN: One of the top VPNs with extremely fast servers all over the world. Great for streaming with tested perfomance on the biggest servers and included ad-blocking. Currently offering 70% discount on 2-year plans.
Sign Up Now

If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.

World Cup Group F Match Schedule

In the Group Stage Matches, there are eight groups of four teams each. Teams are assigned to a group by a random draw. Canada and Morocco are in Group D, together with Croatia and Belgium.
The much-anticipated match will be on December 1 at , and it will be among the last games of Group D.
Below is the completed list for the group stage matches played by both teams, all in EST.

  • Wednesday, November 23, : Morocco vs. Croatia (FS1/Telemundo).
  • Wednesday, November 23, : Canada vs. Belgium (Fox/Telemundo).
  • Sunday, November 27, : Morocco vs. Belgium (FS1/Telemundo).
  • Sunday, November 27, : Canada vs. Croatia (FS1/Telemundo).
  • Thursday, December 1, : Canada vs. Morocco (FS1/Telemundo).

Sign Up for a Free 7-Day Fubo Trial

Where to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022

The tournament can be watched across various platforms depending on whether you prefer it in English or Spanish. In English, there are multiple options you can choose from depending on your location.

Below is a list of channel options to follow the FIFA cup in the English language:

  • FS1: Complete coverage across the network and its digital platform.
  • Telemundo: This broadcast will cover all 64 matches in Spanish on TV, online, and mobile.
  • Fox Soccer Plus: IPTV subscription that covers all 64 matches in English, including every World Cup game (UEFA Champions League and Europa League game).
  • FuboTV: A streaming service that covers 40+ channels, including Fox Sports 1, with a seven-day free trial and plans starting at $19/month (including Showtime).

The last Round of games, known as the knockout stage, will see teams advance. The FIFA Cup will be won by one team at the end of this phase, which begins with 16 teams. The finals culminate in the competition, which will occur at different times and locations. Below is the detailed schedule for the knockout stage.

Saturday, December 3– Tuesday, December 6: Round of 16.
Friday, December 9 – Saturday, December 10: Quarter-Finals.
Tuesday, December 13 – Wednesday, December 14: Semi-Finals.
Saturday, December 17: Third-Place Play-Off.
Sunday, December 18: FIFA Cup Final.

How to Watch Canada vs Morocco in Every Country

Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN

For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our deals page on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.

i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.

Canada VS Morocco: The Teams

The two teams will battle each other on December 1 at . Let us find out more about the national teams.

Canada’s World Cup Squad

  • Nickname: Les Rouges (which means the reds).
  • Coach: John Herdman.
  • Captain: Atiba Hutchinson.
  • Top Scorer: Cyle Larin (25).
  • Most Caps: Atiba Hutchinson (98).

Canada has made two appearances in the FIFA Cup, the first in 1986 and the second in 2022. It has made 18 appearances in the Gold Cup tournament, which saw them secure the title twice, one in 1985 and the other in 2000. Their win in the Gold Cup tournament was significant as it enabled them to qualify for the 1986 FIFA Cup and the 2001 FIFA Confederations Cup. Canada will also be among the hosts of the 2026 FIFA Cup.

Notable Players:
Alphonso Boyle Davies (Forward, Bayern Munich FC).
Tajon Trevor Buchanan (Forward, Club Brugge KV).
Samuel Ayomide Adekugbe (Defender, Hatayspor).
Ismaël Kenneth Jordan Koné (Midfielder, CF Montréal).
David Wayne Hoilett (Forward, Reading FC).

Sign Up for a Free 7-Day Fubo Trial

Morocco’s World Cup Squad

  • Nickname: The Atlas Lions.
  • Coach: Walid Regragui.
  • Captain: Romain Saïss.
  • Top Scorer: Ahmed Faras (36).
  • Most Caps: Noureddine Naybet (115).

Morocco has made six appearances in the FIFA Cup, with its debut in 1970. They managed to make it to the Round of 16 knockout phases in 1986, which was one of their best performances in the tournament. They made 18 appearances in the Africa Cup of Nations and secured the title in 1976. In the Arab Cup tournament, they made four appearances, with their first being in 1998, and they managed to win the title in 2012. Morocco made four appearances in the Africa Nations Championship, their first being in 2014. They ended up winning the title twice, in 2018 and 2020.

Watch out for:
Hakim Ziyech is a professional footballer playing as an attacking midfielder or winger for the Premier League club Chelsea.

Other Notable Players:
Achraf Hakimi Mouh (Defender, Paris Saint-Germain FC).
Noussair Mazraoui (Defender, FC Bayern Munich).
Youssef En-Nesyri (Forward, Sevilla F.C).
Achraf Dari (Defender, Stade Brestois).
Romain Ghanem Paul Saïss (Defender, Beşiktaş J.K)

Prior Matches Between Canada and Morocco

The two teams have not had any previous FIFA Cup matches. Thus, this shall be their first match together.

Sign Up for a Free 7-Day Fubo Trial

What’s the Venue For Canada vs Morocco’s World Cup Match?

Canada and Morocco will battle each other to get into the knockoff stage on December 1st. The anticipated match will occur in the Al Thumama Stadium in Qatar. The stadium has a capacity of 40,000 people and is owned by Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Supreme Committee. The stadium’s ground was broken in 2017 and was officially opened on October 21, 2021.

What to Know Before You Go

The top team from Group F will face the team that took the second place position from Group E, while the team that finished second in Group F will face the top team in Group E. Tune in on December 1st to watch this legendary match.


Is it possible to watch the Canada vs Morocco World Cup match for free?

The Canada-Morocco game will be broadcast on FS1 in the US. Since FS1 is a “cable” channel, it can’t be watched for free. (You can watch all the matches broadcast on Fox or Telemundo. One option is to get a free trial with FuboTV or DIRECTV STREAM.

Can I listen to the Canada vs Morocco World Cup match on the radio?

you can listen to every 2022 Qatar match on the radio. SiriusXM, for one, will broadcast all of the matches in the United State. The Canada-Morocco match will be broadcast elsewhere on outlets like TalkSPORT Radio and TuneIn Premium. These may only feature the Fox television broadcasts.

Have Canada and Morocco ever met in the World Cup in the past?

Yes, Canada and Morocco have had matches in previous FIFA World Cup tournaments. They actually met on three separate occasions before this year’s fateful meeting in Qatar. Canada is 0-1-2 all-time against Morocco. This goes along with their FIFA rankings, which have Canada at 41 and Morocco at 22.

Is Canada a better team than Morocco?

Morocco is a better team than Canada. According to the FIFA rankings, Morocco is the 22nd-best team and Canada is considered the 41st-best team. Professionals have given Morocco’s a 41% chance to win with Canada getting 31%, with a 28% chance of a tie.

How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?

Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .

Be sure to check our our match schedule too, including today’s games.


Page Updates

  1. Added some more links.

  2. Added links to streaming services. Reworked one section. Misc content updates.

  3. Reworked one section. Changed some content in main section.

Alanna Baker
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap