English Premier League is back.
Stream it live on NBCUniversal channels with Fubo!
The Australian Socceroos World Cup squad overcame several challenges throughout qualifying and concluded with an epic penalty shot to win the deciding game. According to head coach Graham Arnold, fans can expect to see a mix of youth and experience on the field in Qatar.
Many supporters of the Socceroos can’t wait to see what happens over the next month or so. There are various ways fans can watch all the Socceroos games. Read on for complete information.
In a hurry? Socceroos fans can watch all the matches on Fox or FS1 in English or Telemundo in Spanish. These streaming services will have you more than covered:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Australia is scheduled to play on November 22nd, 26th, and 30th. After that, we will have to see. But we’ll have all the details here!
Team Australia Background
Australia competes in the Asia region after spending several decades representing Oceania. The Socceroos made their first appearance at the World Cup in 1974 fielding a team that did not feature a single professional player. They would not qualify for the finals again until 2006 but have qualified for every World Cup tournament final since then. The country’s best finish came in 2006 when Australia found itself among the final 16 teams remaining after group play.
In 2022, the Socceroos find themselves in a difficult group with France, Denmark and Tunisia. The game against Tunisia likely represents Australia’s most realistic chance of a victory in Qatar. As of October 2022, France is ranked third in the world while Denmark is 10th in the world. Tunisia is ranked 30th in the most recent global list while Australia sits eight spots behind the African nation.
Australia took a bit of a long path toward qualification for the World Cup 2022. It needed to beat the United Arab Emirates in a single match to qualify for a playoff game against Peru. Australia defeated Peru on penalty kicks after playing to a scoreless draw in regulation to join the rest of the field in Qatar.
Team Australia Squad
The official Socceroos roster was confirmed recently on November 8th and included several notable members.
- Maty Ryan (goalkeeper) Copenhagen
- Andrew Redmayne (goalkeeper) Sydney
- Danny Vukovic (goalKeeper) Central Coast
- Milos Degenek (defender) Columbus Crew
- Aziz Behich (defender) Dundee United
- Joel King (defender) OB
- Nathaniel Atkinson (defender) Hearts
- Fran Karacic (defender) Brescia
- Harry Souttar (defender) Stoke City
- Kye Rowles (defender) Hearts
- Bailey Wright (defender) Sunderland
- Thomas Deng (defender) Albirex Niigata
- Aaron Mooy (midfielder) Celtic
- Jackson Irvine (midfielder) St Pauli
- Ajdin Hrustic (midfielder) Hellas Verona
- Keanu Baccus (midfielder) St Mirron
- Cameron Devlin (midfielder) Hearts
- Riley McGree (midfielder) Middlesbrough
- Awar Mabil (forward) Cadiz
- Mathew Leckie (forward) Melbourne City
- Martin Boyle (forward) Hibernian
- Jamie Maclaren (forward) Melbourne City
- Jason Cummings (forward) Central Coast
- Mitchell Duke (forward) Fagiano Okayama
- Garang Kuol (forward) Central Coast
- Craig Goodwin (forward) Adelaide United
Australia National Team 2022 World Cup Schedule
Australia is in Group D, which also includes Denmark, France, and Tunisia. Each one will face the other once. The following is a brief view of Australia’s games, all of which will be held at Al Janoub Stadium.
- Tuesday, November 22, : France
- Saturday, November 26, : Tunisia
- Wednesday, November 30, : Denmark
Fans are hopeful the Australian Socceroos can make it through this series of matches unscathed and continue on to the knockout rounds. While future matchups are still to be determined, the general schedule is as follows:
- Round of 16 (December 3-6)
- Quarter-Finals (December 9-10)
- Semi-Finals (December 13-14)
- Third-Place Play-Off (December 17)
- World Cup Final (December 18)
2022 World Cup Qatar Channels
The day’s American soccer fans struggled to watch the World Cup are long gone. The Fox channel will broadcast all the World Cup matches in English. NBCUniversal will air all the games in Spanish and live-stream games over the Peacock streaming service.
Catch the Australian Socceroos games on the following channels:
- Tue November 22, : Fox/Telemundo
- Sat Nov 26, : FS1/Telemundo
- Wed Nov 30, : FS1/Telemundo
How to Watch Team Australia With an OTA Antenna
For those viewers in areas near a tower, an HD over-the-air antenna should provide a crisp and live broadcast for free. This is true only for the games on Fox and Telemundo.
How to Stream Team Australia at the 2022 World Cup
The channels from Fox and NBCUniversal are widely available from live TV streaming services. Fans can take their pick from various platforms.
- Fubo: A favorite among soccer fans, this service offers over 120 channels for only $74.99/mo. (Fubo review/World Cup)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Viewers can catch all the World Cup action on available channels for $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review/World Cup)
- Hulu + Live TV: For $69.99/mo, fans can access on-demand titles and over 85 live channels. For Spanish broadcasts, an add-on for Universal is required. (Hulu + Live TV review/Hulu Live FIFA World Cup Guide)
- YouTube TV: For only $72.99/mo, viewers get over 100 live channels, including Australia’s Socceroos at Qatar 2022.
English-Only Streaming Options For Team Australia
- Sling TV: A subscription runs for only $40.00/mo for English broadcasts. (Sling TV review/World Cup)
- Vidgo: Sign up for $69.99/mo and get access to ESPN and Fox for comprehensive sports coverage. (Vidgo review)
Spanish-Only Streaming Options For Team Australia
- Peacock: This platform only provides Spanish coverage of the games but it’s a deal at just $4.99/mo. (Peacock review)
Watch Every Australia Game in the World Cup
- United States: Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Telemundo (TV, Streaming), SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Peacock (Streaming, App), Fox Sports 1 (TV, Streaming, App), Universo - NBC.com (TV, Streaming, App)
- Canada: TSN3 (Streaming, App), TSN4 (Streaming, App), TSN5 (Streaming, App), Réseau des sports (TV, Streaming, App), TSN1 (Streaming, App), CTV Television Network (TV, App), TSN2 (Streaming, App)
- United Kingdom: BBC One (TV, Streaming, App), BBC Radio 5 Live (Radio), BBC Sport (TV, Streaming, App), talkSPORT Radio (Radio)
- Germany: ZDF (TV, Streaming, App), Magenta Sport (Streaming, App)
- France: Molotov (TV, Streaming, App), beIN SPORTS (TV, App), Free (TV, Streaming, App), beIN Sports 1 (TV), TF1 (TV, Streaming, App)
- Colombia: Claro Sports (TV, Streaming, App), DIRECTV Sports App (Streaming, App)
- Indonesia: Vidio (TV, Streaming, App), SCTV (TV, Streaming), Indosiar (TV, Streaming)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: Sports18 (TV), Voot Select (Streaming, App), JioTV (TV, Streaming, App)
Superpower Your Live TV Streaming With a VPN
You can’t beat a VPN for privacy, security, and access. We have used them for years as an important part of our streaming toolkit and we recommend ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
|i||See our VPN Buyer’s Guide for complete information on how to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Devices for Streaming Team Australia in Qatar 2022
There are plenty of devices available that support the above streaming options. In fact, fans may already have access to one or more of the options listed below:
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Android Mobile
- Amazon Fire TV (Firestick)
- Apple TV
- Web browsers
Imagine the disappointment of missing out on the most significant sporting event of the year, the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Australia is primed and ready to take the title. Most fans agree, at minimum, they will have a long run well into December. Our highest recommendation is FuboTV and Sling TV to catch all the action of Qatar 2022.
Is it possible to watch Australia play in the Qatar Cup 2022 for free on TV?
Many cable providers will provide the Australian games at Qatar Cup 2022 in their basic package as they will air in English on Fox or FS1. Viewers can watch on FuboTV (7-day trial) and DIRECTV STREAM (5-day free trial). If you have a digital antenna, you can also watch games on Fox and Telemundo for free. Tubi will be rebroadcasting many of the games.
Has Australia ever won the World Cup?
Despite qualifying in 1974, 2006, 2010, 2014, and 2018, Australia has never won this tournament. Their best performance came in 2006 when they reached the Round of 16. The team has attempted to qualify 13 times since the first tournament occurred in 1930. The team was formed in 1912.
Will listeners in the United States be able to hear Australia play in the World Cup on the radio?
Sirius XM will broadcast many games, including Australia vs France on November 22, 2022, at noon EST and Australia vs Tunisia on November 26, 2022, at 3 am EST. If Australia makes it out of group play, listeners can tune in to every game. Listeners can also hear some of the games on TuneIn.
Who did Australia beat to qualify for Qatar 2022?
Australia beat Peru on June 13, 2022, to qualify for the tournament. The game held at Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium Al Rayyan, Qatar, came down to a penalty shootout after neither team scored during regulation play or in the 30-minute added period. Awer Mabil made the winning goal.
Who leads the Australian National Team?
Matthew Ryan is the captain of the Australian National Football Team. He is a goalkeeper for Football Club Copenhagen. He and the rest of the Socceroos are coached by Graham Arnold. The team’s top scorer is Tim Cahill while Mark Schwarzer has the most caps.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
Be sure to check out today’s games.
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information:
Page Updates ▼▲
Added links to streaming services. Updated some sub-sections. Deleted unneeded sub-section.
Added sub-section. Changed some content in main section. Updated one section. Reworked one section.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022