English Premier League is back.
Stream it live on NBCUniversal channels with Fubo!
The Cameroon National Team is easily considered one of the top 25 teams ranked by FIFA. They have an honest-to-God chance to win it all at the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Anything can happen in Qatar, and we can expect to see a lot from this team. Read on to learn all the viewing options at your disposal.
In a hurry? Les Lions Indomptables fans can watch all the matches in English on Fox or FS1 and in Spanish on Telemundo. Check out these streaming services to watch it all:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Cameroon’s Group Stage games are played onNovember 24th and 28th and December 2nd. They should certainly make the knockout round. We will have details for that as it becomes available.
Team Cameroon Background
Cameroon qualified for the 2022 World Cup after defeating Algeria in the third round of Confederation of African Football (CAF) qualifying. The two teams each scored two goals during the two legs contested during the final round of the CAF tournament. However, since Cameroon scored more goals while playing in Algeria, it was declared the winner.
Les Lions Indomptables (The Indomitable Lions) is going to start World Cup 2022 play in a group featuring Brazil, Serbia and Switzerland. Brazil is among the favorites to win the World Cup while Switzerland and Serbia are both ranked among the top 25 teams in the world. Cameroon was listed 38th when the October 2018 rankings came out. The nation plays its first game of the tournament November 24 against Switzerland.
In 1982, Cameroon qualified for its first World Cup as an independent nation. Prior to 1958, it had been a colony of France and was recognized as a French territory by FIFA. In 1990, the nation made a run to the quarterfinals, which was its best finish in its history. It marked the only time in seven appearances that Cameroon was able to get past the group stage. Roger Milla won the Bronze Boot at that tournament, and that was the first time a player from CAF won an individual award at the world’s most important soccer event.
Team Cameroon Squad
As Cameroon made its debut on the competing list of nations for the World Cup, one cannot help but feel nostalgic when memories of the last time Cameroon participated in the World Cup, when they made an impressive showing sprinting all the way to the Quarterfinals of Italia 1990.
However, since 1990 they have yet to have the same kind of impact in the World Cup. Of their past 5 tournament appearances, they have just one win from the 15 Group Stage matches.
Head coach Rigobert Song will lead the following World Cup squad to Qatar 2022:
- Simon Ngapandouetnbu (Goalkeeper) — Marseille
- Devis Epassy (Goalkeeper) — Abha
- Andre Onana (Goalkeeper) — Inter Milan
- Nicolas Nkoulou (Defender) — Aris
- Enzo Ebosse (defender) — Udinese
- Oumar Gonzalez (Defender) — Ajaccio
- Nouhou Tolo (Defender) — Seattle Sounders
- Olivier Mbaizo (Defender) — Phildelphia Union
- Collins Fai (Denfender) — Al Tai
- Jean-Charles Castelletto (Defender) — Nantes
- Christopher Wooh (Defender) — Rennes
- Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (Midfielder) — Napoli
- Jerome Ngom Mbekeli (Midfielder) — APEJES de Mfou
- Gael Ondoua (Midfielder) — Hannover
- Samuel Gouet (Midfielder) — Mechelen
- Pierre Kunde (Midfielder) — Olympiacos
- Martin Hongla (Midfielder) — Hellas Verona
- Olivier Ntcham (Midfielder) — Swansea
- Vincent Aboubakar (Forward) — Al-Nassr
- Souaibou Marou (Forward) — Coton Sport
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (Forward) — Bayern Munich
- Christian Bassogog (Forward) — Shanghai Shenhua
- Moumi Ngamaleu (Forward) — Dynamo Moscow
- Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (Forward) — Besiktas
- Bryan Mbeumo (Forward) — Brentford
- Jean-Pierre Nsame (Forward) — Young Boys
- Karl Toko Ekambi (Forward) — Lyon
- Moumi Ngamaleu (Forward) — Dynamo Moscow
Cameroon National Team 2022 World Cup Schedule
Cameroon is in group G, which includes Switzerland, Serbia, and the powerhouse Brazil. They will be going head-to-head in Qatar, and if you’re a Cameroon fan you won’t want to miss any matches. The Cameroon games are as follows (EST).
- Thursday November 24 : Switzerland at Al Wakrah Sports Club
- Monday November 28 : Serbia at Al Wakrah Sports Club
- Friday December 2 : Brazil at Lusail Iconic Stadium
In group G, Cameroon is the underdog. However, if past world cups are any indication of how the 2022 World Cup will unfold in Qatar we never know for sure which nation is going to win at all. As the games are announced we will list the games, but here is the overall schedule:
- Round of 16 (December 3-6)
- Quarter-Finals (December 9-10)
- Semi-Finals (December 13-14)
- Third-Place Play-Off (December 17)
- World Cup Final (December 18).
2022 World Cup Qatar Channels
The Dark Ages are over for American soccer fans. All of the World Cup games will be broadcast on Fox channels in English. The games will also be broadcast in Spanish on NBCUniversal channels. And you can stream all the Spanish-language broadcasts live with Peacock.
The games Featuring Cameroon Will be broadcast as follows:
- Thursday November 22 : FS1/Telemundo
- Monday November 28 : FS1/Telmundo
- Friday December 2 : Fox/Fox
How to Watch Team Cameroon With an OTA Antenna
The matches on Fox and Telemundo can be viewed for free if you live close enough to a transmitter tower. Fox has better coverage than Telemundo but most people should be able to get their signals. Check out our HD antenna guide for more information.
How to Stream Team Cameroon at the 2022 World Cup
Both Fox and NBCUniversal channels are widely supported by live TV streaming services.
- FuboTV: This is the best streaming service for soccer fans. Get 120+ channels for just $74.99/mo. (FuboTV review/Viewer’s Guide)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Offers all the World Cup channels for $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review/Viewer’s Guide)
- Hulu + Live TV: Offers 85+ channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $69.99/mo. Note that you need the Español Add-on for Universo. (Hulu + Live TV review/Hulu Live Viewer’s Guide)
- YouTube TV: Provides 100+ channels to watch France at the Qatar 2022 for $72.99/mo.
English-Only Streaming Options For Team Cameroon
- Sling TV: Get the English-language channels you need with the Blue plan for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review/Viewer’s Guide)
- Vidgo: Get Fox and ESPN channels for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
Spanish-Only Streaming Coverage
Watch Every Cameroon Game in the World Cup
- United States: Peacock (Streaming, App), Fox Sports (TV, Streaming, App), SiriusXM FC (TV, Streaming, App), Fox Sports 1 (TV, Streaming, App), Uforia (App), Telemundo Deportes (Streaming, App), Telemundo (TV, Streaming)
- Canada: Réseau des sports (TV, Streaming, App), TSN1 (Streaming, App), TSN3 (Streaming, App), TSN5 (Streaming, App), TSN4 (Streaming, App)
- United Kingdom: ITV Hub (Streaming), BBC Radio 5 Live (Radio), STV (TV, Streaming, App)
- Germany: Magenta Sport (Streaming, App), ZDF (TV, Streaming, App)
- France: beIN Sports 1 (TV), Free (TV, Streaming, App), Molotov (TV, Streaming, App), TF1 (TV, Streaming, App)
- Colombia: To be confirmed - contact us if you know
- Indonesia: SCTV (TV, Streaming), Vidio (TV, Streaming, App)
- Spain: Gol Mundial (TV)
- India: Voot Select (Streaming, App), Sports18 (TV), JioTV (TV, Streaming, App)
Superpower Your Live TV Streaming With a VPN
You can’t beat a VPN for privacy, security, and access. We have used them for years as an important part of our streaming toolkit and we recommend ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
|i||See our VPN Buyer’s Guide for complete information on how to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Devices for Streaming Team Mexico in Qatar 2022
There are many popular streaming devices that all the services support:
- Amazon Fire TV (Firestick)
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Web browsers
Many other devices are also supported. All the services but DIRECTV STREAM support Android TV-based devices. And all but Vidgo support Samsung smart TVs. Except for these two, they all support the Xbox. And some even support Nintendo and PlayStation units. Our streaming reviews contain complete details.
Don’t miss out on the biggest event of the year: the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. Cameroon has a great shot at the title and should at least be around for a large number of games, despite their underdog position and all the naysayers.
Where can I watch Cameroon for free in the World Cup?
Viewers can watch Cameroon at Qatar 2022 on Fox or FS1 in English and Telemundo or Universo in Spanish. Fox and Telemundo are broadcast OTA and so can be watched for free with an antenna most places. You can also stream them with free trials from FuboTV and DIRECTV STREAM.
When was the last time Cameroon won the World Cup?
Cameroon has never won this tournament. In 1990, they became the first African nation to reach the quarterfinals. They have also qualified for this tournament more times than any other African national team. The last time they qualified was in 2014, but they did not advance beyond the group round.
Can I listen to Cameroon in the World Cup on the radio?
Yes, Fox Sports will be carrying the games on the radio. TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and SiriusXM include Fox Sports in their packages. Expect the coverage to be the commentary shared on the television broadcasts. Fox Sports operates over 60 radio stations across the United States on the AM dial and at least 12 stations on the FM dial.
When did Cameroon qualify for the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Cameroon was one of the five overall winners of the Confederation of African Football tournament held between March 25 and 29, 2022. The other winners qualifying for the Qatar tournament from the CAF tournament were Ghana, Morocco, Senegal, and Tunisia. A total of 54 teams participated in the African football tournament.
Who is the captain of Cameroon?
Vincent Aboubakar is the captain of Cameroon. He is a striker who plays for the Saudi Professional League club Al Nassr. This 30-year-old player and his teammates will be coached by Rigobert Song, who replaced Toni Conceição on February 22, 2022, as the team’s head coach. Andre Onana, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, and Bryan Mbeumo are also part of this squad.
How do I watch each qualifying team in the World Cup Qatar 2022?
Here are our guides to watching each qualifying football team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 .
Be sure to check out today’s games.
How can I watch other soccer leagues and major games?
These guides provide detailed information:
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Added useful links.
Added links to streaming services. Updated some sub-sections. Deleted unneeded sub-section.
Added sub-section. Reworked one section. Updated one section. Added links.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022