Hulu Live is one of the top streaming services helping individuals cut the cord and ditch their cable bill. Before going into live TV streaming, they rivaled Netflix with their on-demand content library of TV shows and movies.
Now with Hulu Live, you get access to live TV as well as Hulu originals and their on-demand library. If you’ve got Apple TV, then Hulu Live may be just the solution for you.
Hulu Live is available on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation of Apple TV as well as Apple TV 4K. It’s as simple as adding the Hulu app on your Apple TV and having a Hulu Live subscription. Here’s what you need to know to watch Hulu Live on Apple TV.
Table Of Contents
What is Hulu Live?
Hulu Live is an amped-up version of the Hulu’s on-demand streaming library. You get access to:
- Hulu’s on-demand library of TV series and Movies
- Hulu Original Content
- Live channels
- Watch TV Everywhere apps
- Cloud-DVR with upgradeable space
You can also enhance your package by adding movie channels, sports channels, or unlimited simultaneous streaming. Popular channels available on Hulu Live include ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC. Other popular channels include ESPN, TNT, USA, Syfy, and more.
With Hulu Live you can cancel at any time since the service is contract-free. Get your 7-day free trial to check it out. After the trial is over, Hulu Live is $64.99 per month. For more information check out our Hulu with Live TV review.
How to Watch Hulu Live on Apple TV
Hulu Live helps you watch your favorite shows at a fraction of the cost of cable, without the headache or hassle. Using your Apple TV to watch Hulu Live is easy. Here’s how:
- Sign up for a 7-day free trial of Hulu Live through a computer or mobile device. If you already have a Hulu account, you can simply opt to upgrade your account. If you pay for Hulu through iTunes, Disney+, or Spotify, you’ll need to change your account to be billed through Hulu directly before upgrading to Hulu Live.
- Download the Hulu app from the App Store to get Hulu on your Apple TV.
- Sign in to your Hulu account using the app on your Apple TV.
Can I Stream Hulu Live in Other Ways?
If you don’t have Apple TV in each room of your home, you can still use the same Hulu Live account as it works with numerous devices.
You can stream Hulu Live on Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Roku, fireTV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Xbox 360, select Samsung TV models, select LG TV models, Nintendo Switch, select Android TV models, and PlayStation 4. If you need more than two screens to stream simultaneously you can add-on additional screens, which is great for large families that all want to watch different things at the same time.
If you still have questions on how to watch Hulu Live on Apple TV feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!